Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2007 #1
banjo_billy
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 3,032
Default What is the difference between NS and Fascism?

What is the difference between National Socialism and Fascism? Certainly both were a reaction against Jewish Communism. Certainly both saw the lethargy and paralysis of a democratic system of arguing political parties as being unable to effectively defend against the Jew-Commie menace. But what are the differences between these two systems of government? And what are their similarities? Can either or both of them be useful models in modern times? I know something about both systems. But is there a concise description that can describe both systems in an easy to understand way which is not tainted with the usual Jewish oddities and slanders against these systems?
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #2
Tanboule
Matey boy.
 
Tanboule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England, UK
Posts: 135
Tanboule
Default

Yes - race. National Socialism is basically fascism with the racial element added to it. Fascists aren't necessarily concerned with ethnicity, only loyalty to the state. Fascism is awkward, because in a sense, it can cover other political ideologies also, not beneficial to our cause. National Socialism is more desirable to us I believe, because it's the only system that applies nature to its politics.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #3
Leshrac
Mad Science
 
Leshrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,686
Leshrac
Default

National socialism doesn't rape freedom of speech and civil liberties like fascism* does. Also NS doesn't kill people for their political opinions, fascist states do.

A simplier (simpler? forgot) way would be to just look at the terms. National socialism : "The people first, others later". Fascism : "We the government, the people later"

*Socialism, communism, "democracy", etc... Fascism is a broad term, technically no regime on earth was ever fascist, except a few week-long totalitarian fantasies in banana republics somewhere in the asshole of africa.
__________________
Thinking... Please wait.

Last edited by Leshrac; September 6th, 2007 at 03:51 PM.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #4
KraftAkt
Senior Member
 
KraftAkt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 926
KraftAkt
Default

Facism=state first.
Nationalsocialism=people first.

Facism was a reaction against communism but it wasnt against jews. In fact there have been high ranking jews in the fascist state.

There is an interview with Commander Rockwell somewhere where he explains the difference.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #5
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich
 
H.N.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tennessee/Mississippi
Posts: 991
H.N.
Default

Ive always viewed facism as basicly an economic doctrine of a corporate state. National Socalism is basicly socalism with race as the center-piece. So socalism based on the white race is National Socalism.

The third reich of couse had facist elements, but it wasnt a pure facist state like Italy or Spain was.
__________________
The desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. -Adolf Hitler
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #6
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboule View Post
Yes - race. National Socialism is basically fascism with the racial element added to it. Fascists aren't necessarily concerned with ethnicity, only loyalty to the state. Fascism is awkward, because in a sense, it can cover other political ideologies also, not beneficial to our cause. National Socialism is more desirable to us I believe, because it's the only system that applies nature to its politics.
Originally Mussolini's fascism had not really established a racially influenced political system, but eventually they were put into law. Also, I oppose the early stages of Fascism because Mussolini did not respect Tirol as German land. He forced the Italian language there(before the race laws were established). Luckily, he made a good choice by allying with Germany, but attacking Greece was a severe mistake. Good for Italy in attacking Albania though.

Also, I would like to point out that Italy the only real fascist nation in history. Mussolini did make the quote that fascism was not for export and had every right doing so considering he created it.




#9 JEWS DO NOT BELONG TO THE ITALIAN RACE(First sentence)

I am not sure if the thread still exists, but I recall I posted some anti-Jewish Italian posters before.

Last edited by Robert Bandanza; September 6th, 2007 at 07:43 PM.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #7
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich
 
H.N.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tennessee/Mississippi
Posts: 991
H.N.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERTVS ABVNDANTIVS View Post
Originally Mussolini's fascism had not really established a racially influenced political system, but eventually they were put into law.




#9 JEWS DO NOT BELONG TO THE ITALIAN RACE(First sentence)
He did this in order to bolster the Italian military because it was doing so poorly. He needed Hitler's help badly and was willing to do whatever in order to recieve it.
__________________
The desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. -Adolf Hitler
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #8
Sudaka
guinea foul
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: otr
Posts: 165
Sudaka
Default

How about reading a book or two and finding out for yourself?
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #9
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88 View Post
He did this in order to bolster the Italian military because it was doing so poorly. He needed Hitler's help badly and was willing to do whatever in order to recieve it.
That pretty much sounds like no nothing antifa Italians and how Mussolini betrayed Italy ...

Italy was not in any sort of trouble in 1938 and note that there was also a slogan used by the two nations - "Two people, one struggle."





Hitler and Mussolini both also sought to protect the Arab nations against organized Jewry.

Last edited by Robert Bandanza; September 6th, 2007 at 08:07 PM.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #10
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default









 
Old September 6th, 2007 #11
Sudaka
guinea foul
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: otr
Posts: 165
Sudaka
Default

Hey Bobby B.,

Do you still talk to Blake at all?
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #12
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudaka View Post
Hey Bobby B.,

Do you still talk to Blake at all?
Blake?

I have no clue who you are to tell ya the truth.

Last edited by Robert Bandanza; September 6th, 2007 at 08:42 PM.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #13
Sudaka
guinea foul
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: otr
Posts: 165
Sudaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERTVS ABVNDANTIVS View Post
Blake?

I have no clue who you are to tell ya the truth.
Oh, that's right, Blake doesn't usually give out his first name. He's the Creator dude in Delaware. You know who I mean, don't lie!
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #14
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudaka View Post
Oh, that's right, Blake doesn't usually give out his first name. He's the Creator dude in Delaware. You know who I mean, don't lie!
Yeah, I know who you are talking about now, but I have never personally met the guy.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #15
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERTVS ABVNDANTIVS View Post
I have no clue who you are to tell ya the truth.
How do you know me?
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #16
Mike Jahn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 7,526
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftAkt View Post
Facism=state first.
Nationalsocialism=people first.

Facism was a reaction against communism but it wasnt against jews. In fact there have been high ranking jews in the fascist state.
I disagree, being against Communism automatically angered Jews. Jews came from all over the world to fight for the Communists in the Spanish Civil War 1936-1939.

Jewish involvement in the Spanish Civil War

http://www.marxists.org/subject/jewi...troduction.htm

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...y/spanjews.pdf

http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-...playstory.html


Also, Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists began in the early 1930's as an imitation of Mussolini's Fascist Blackshirts, even without mentioning the Jews as the source of the nation's troubles (at first Mosley sought to avoid the Jewish issue entirely) still Jew Communists showed up at BUF rallies to beat up Fascists.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #17
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

Fascism is when Corporations rule the state in their interest.

National Socialism was a political party, that was neither Nationalist nor Socialist. Thats why it was not called Nationalist Socialism.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #18
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
What is the difference between National Socialism and Fascism? Certainly both were a reaction against Jewish Communism. Certainly both saw the lethargy and paralysis of a democratic system of arguing political parties as being unable to effectively defend against the Jew-Commie menace. But what are the differences between these two systems of government? And what are their similarities? Can either or both of them be useful models in modern times? I know something about both systems. But is there a concise description that can describe both systems in an easy to understand way which is not tainted with the usual Jewish oddities and slanders against these systems?


It is the responsibility of the NS Reich to husband the Volk.
It is the duty of the citizen to service the fascist state.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #19
Mike Jahn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 7,526
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88 View Post
He did this in order to bolster the Italian military because it was doing so poorly. He needed Hitler's help badly and was willing to do whatever in order to recieve it.
There is more to it than that. Mussolini always thought that there should be a kind of Fascist International, a unity among World Fascists and more importantly they should share a uniform set of values. When he saw that Hitler was making "Anti-Semitism" a Fascist trademark he believed Italy should adopt it as well.
 
Old September 6th, 2007 #20
Sudaka
guinea foul
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: otr
Posts: 165
Sudaka
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERTVS ABVNDANTIVS View Post
How do you know me?
We've talked half a dozen times, Bonanza, and every time you ask me that.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.
Page generated in 0.15965 seconds.