Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot
 
VanguardNewsNetwork's Avatar
 
Woodpecker It Is Now Almost Certain: Covid Is Fake

“The Delta variant! The Delta variant! Delta! Delta! OMG!”

One day after “President Joe Biden” created new Covid-19 mask mandates for America (regardless of your vaccination status!), Biden appeared in a big crowd of maskless people, while not wearing a mask himself! He was tightly surrounded by maskless people, as you can see in this video from Allentown, Pennsylvania on Wednesday. What a swindle. Does Covid even exist? It seems to not exist. “Delta! Delta! OMG!”

[Article].



Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
 
Old July 29th, 2021 #2
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,273
jaekel
Default

True
Designed to destroy small business and inoculate people with altered DNA and iron filings, so they can be tracked.
 
Old July 29th, 2021 #3
John Robertson
Junior Member
 
John Robertson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 219
John Robertson
Default

Covid and it's many variants to come are just a relabeling of the flu.
__________________
.
YOOZ WHOTS PEEPLES BEES ALL RAYCIS AND SHEEEEIIT !!!!! www.newnation.org
https://dailystormer.su/section/race-war/
https://modernheretic3000.blogspot.com/
 
Old July 29th, 2021 #4
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 3,333
Gladiatrix
Default

I have been saying since day one of this hoax that the Wuhan is an orchestrated economic collapse.

The (((globalists))) want to eradicate the middle class, kill off much of the population of developed nations, import low IQ third world people, and have everyone living in squalor and violence as they dine on Kobe beef in their private jets.

What amazes me is how so many White people and Asian people from their higher IQ countries are buying into this jew horse shit.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old July 29th, 2021 #5
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 4,625
Erik T. White
Default

Some time ago I posted that I felt that (((they))) would start releasing information on "new variations" of the scamdemic "virus." Unfortunately I was correct. I have a feeling that (((more and deadlier))) mutations are not far down the proverbial road. The scamdemic virus was (((predicted))) to spread exponentially in its initial form. At a spread of 1: 15, where one infected person infects 15 other people, then each of those infected infects 15 more, and every single one needs a ventilator, the population of Florida should be around 100 people by now.

Oh, I have no doubt that (((even more horrific variations))) are coming....
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old July 29th, 2021 #6
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 4,625
Erik T. White
Default

I forgot that a few months after the initial infection rate was announced it was re-evaluated as 1 : 5. After a short time period it was re-evaluated as 1 : 5, later to 1: 1, and the last rate I saw about the (((Wuhan virus))) was 1 : 0.1. I suspect that a (((new variation))) will have an infection rate of 1 : 1000. AND!!! White People will be determined to be the primary carriers because of their genome. Then, all White People will have to show proof of vacxicidation or off to (((re-education camps))) for those who resist. Think ir can't happen? Do some HARD thinking. Then re-evaluate your initial position.
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old July 29th, 2021 #7
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 361
Default

nobody is grasping the seriousness of what is going on

65% of population in some all white new england states, are vaccinated, the wealthy white areas are the ones getting vaccinated because they got high paying jobs and they would rather risk vaccination than become poor.

they trust the system that made them wealthy.

now obviously some people are getting saline, and a lot of them know they are getting saline.

but the ones that are getting the kill shot, are going to die. all of them.

BILLIONS are going to die worldwide, so

it is looking like 150 million in the US are slated to die

they are already bringing in their replacements from Africa in huge airlift

the whites that remain, will be a minority. we can only imagine what's next.
 
Old July 30th, 2021 #8
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,273
jaekel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robertson View Post
Covid and it's many variants to come are just a relabeling of the flu.
True.
Probably no worse than swine flu.
 
Old July 30th, 2021 #9
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 1,067
Blog Entries: 31
joeylowsac
Lightbulb

There are some reasons to believe that SARS-CoV-2 does exist.

Patents on SARS-CoV-2 - https://www.bitchute.com/video/rNL6Ej9MLIjh/

There is no reason to suspect that the danger posed by the virus exists, at least not for the average person. The fatality rate for those who are thought to have contracted it has never been high. Almost all of the deaths are among the old and already sick.
A virus that kills off a population's old and sick, tragic as those losses might be in the present, could only be to society's ultimate benefit in the long run for those are the ones who produce the least and require the most.
The "Delta strain" is nonsense. It would not matter how contagious it is since 98% of people who contract it are in no danger of death.


__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old July 30th, 2021 #10
John Robertson
Junior Member
 
John Robertson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 219
John Robertson
Default

Info worth spreading from another site:

Are Jews responsible for staging the plandemic?

List of Jews in big pharma:
https://i.imgur.com/1RTG61Z.jpg

Jews in Biden’s administration (POS Biden pushes vaccines for all)
http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-4...rnment-so-far/
https://speculareffect.org/2020/11/2...dministration/
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...administration

Graphic of Jews in the media which is pumping the Covid and variants:
https://i.imgur.com/nQJC0ET.jpg

Yes, the above graphics proves Jews are pushing the death jab on the Goyim slave herd.
__________________
.
YOOZ WHOTS PEEPLES BEES ALL RAYCIS AND SHEEEEIIT !!!!! www.newnation.org
https://dailystormer.su/section/race-war/
https://modernheretic3000.blogspot.com/
 
Old July 30th, 2021 #11
Joe from OH
Senior Member
 
Joe from OH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,140
Joe from OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robertson View Post
Covid and it's many variants to come are just a relabeling of the flu.
It's sort of like Nigger. I mean coloured. I mean afro american. I mean black. I mean person of color. I mean african american.

No, I mean nigger.

Just like variant D. It's the fucking flu. Like all the other strains.
__________________
Judaism is Organized Crime.
 
Old July 30th, 2021 #12
Dawn Cannon
Senior Member
 
Dawn Cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waiting for the solar micronova
Posts: 5,745
Dawn Cannon
Default BANNED from YOUTUBE Lab Analysis at 7 Universities Shows NO Covid!

https://www.brighteon.com/875d2ef8-4...b-8d15fa3bb6c8

Rob Oswald: Officially COVID-19 it's a flu and not a virus.

“I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I'm a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 "supposed" positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch's postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test.

We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples.

“We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with.

“We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purifed sample of Covid 19. If they can't or won't send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That's because they've never really found the virus, all they've ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway.

“So what we're dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID-19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China.....”

Mirrored from https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wApurFpYukA/
 
Old July 30th, 2021 #13
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 4,625
Erik T. White
Default

(((ABC News))) just reported that the delta variant of the scamdemic virus has a 1 : 5 infection rate. Another (((MSM))) reported a 1 : 9 infection rate.

One day the lies will collapse under their own weight and truth will triumph once again.

Dr. Josef Goebbels
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 30th, 2021 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Typo
 
Old July 30th, 2021 #14
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 15,595
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robertson View Post
Info worth spreading from another site:

Are Jews responsible for staging the plandemic?

List of Jews in big pharma:
https://i.imgur.com/1RTG61Z.jpg
From your link:



Could you post proof that Xavier Becerra and Alex Gorsky (CEO of Johnson & Johnson) are jews? I'm not necessarily saying that you're wrong, it's just that it would be good to have a mainstream newspaper article or official bio that states their jewishness.
 
Old August 5th, 2021 #15
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 4,625
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
https://www.brighteon.com/875d2ef8-4...b-8d15fa3bb6c8

Rob Oswald: Officially COVID-19 it's a flu and not a virus.

“I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I'm a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 "supposed" positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch's postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test.

We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples.

“We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with.

“We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purifed sample of Covid 19. If they can't or won't send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That's because they've never really found the virus, all they've ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway.

“So what we're dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID-19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China.....”

Mirrored from https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wApurFpYukA/
Viruses have DNA or RNA but not both. The alleged COVID-19 virus has been described as a DNA virus replicator. Contrast this with the AIDS virus which has RNA but uses reverse transcriptase to convert viral RNA to viral DNA.

And yet the lies go on. I KNOW that other qualified people have seen the facts that I have, with the assumption that the scamdemic virus is a DNA virus. I suspect that they dare not try to go to the (((MSM))) about this issue for fear that they would suddenly die of covid.
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old August 5th, 2021 #16
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 4,625
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Viruses have DNA or RNA but not both. The alleged COVID-19 virus has been described as a DNA virus replicator. Contrast this with the AIDS virus which has RNA but uses reverse transcriptase to convert viral RNA to viral DNA.

And yet the lies go on. I KNOW that other qualified people have seen the facts that I have, with the assumption that the scamdemic virus is a DNA virus. I suspect that they dare not try to go to the (((MSM))) about this issue for fear that they would suddenly die of covid.
(((Other people))) did notice. I just happened to look at some medical news I still have sent to a personal email address. Lo and behold!!! The scamdemic virus is now an RNA virus!!!! I'll check through some old emails that had articles identifying it as a DNA virus, although I'm certain that they have gone down a memory hole!!!!
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old August 6th, 2021 #17
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,593
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
https://www.brighteon.com/875d2ef8-4...b-8d15fa3bb6c8

Rob Oswald: Officially COVID-19 it's a flu and not a virus.

“I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I'm a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 "supposed" positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch's postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test.

We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples.

“We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with.

“We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purifed sample of Covid 19. If they can't or won't send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That's because they've never really found the virus, all they've ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway.

“So what we're dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID-19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China.....”

Mirrored from https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wApurFpYukA/
This shit is fake. It doesn't mean that it isn't just the seasonal flu, it just means nobody has done any actual research to confirm.

One theory is that it came from the lab in Wuhan. If that's the case, then there needs to be a mass round up and arrest of the people who progated the lies, not just Fauci. There should be a mass round up of the people who put the hospital patients in nursing homes resulting in 100s of thousands of deaths. But even that won't happen.
 
Old August 6th, 2021 #18
Kosher Clown
Senior Member
 
Kosher Clown's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 629
Kosher Clown
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
“The Delta variant! The Delta variant! Delta! Delta! OMG!”

One day after “President Joe Biden” created new Covid-19 mask mandates for America (regardless of your vaccination status!), Biden appeared in a big crowd of maskless people, while not wearing a mask himself! He was tightly surrounded by maskless people, as you can see in this video from Allentown, Pennsylvania on Wednesday. What a swindle. Does Covid even exist? It seems to not exist. “Delta! Delta! OMG!”

[Article].



Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
 
Old August 7th, 2021 #19
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD
 
joeylowsac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Shingletown, CA
Posts: 1,067
Blog Entries: 31
joeylowsac
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
https://www.brighteon.com/875d2ef8-4...b-8d15fa3bb6c8

Rob Oswald: Officially COVID-19 it's a flu and not a virus.

“I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I'm a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 "supposed" positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch's postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test.

We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples.

“We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with.

“We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purifed sample of Covid 19. If they can't or won't send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That's because they've never really found the virus, all they've ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway.

“So what we're dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID-19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China.....”

Mirrored from https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wApurFpYukA/
I see a couple of serious red flags.

Quote:
"...it's a flu and not a virus."
Influenza (Flu) is a virus, ipso facto, if it's a Flu it is a virus.

COVID19 is not a virus (Flu or otherwise), it's a disease allegedly caused by the putative virus SARS-CoV-2

A technical point but virology is a technical field.

Most importantly if you bother to go to the University site you will see that the man in the video is obviously not Dr Oswald.


https://www.vet.cornell.edu/research...ert-oswald-phd

__________________
卐 White ⊕ Power 卐
 
Old August 7th, 2021 #20
Dawn Cannon
Senior Member
 
Dawn Cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waiting for the solar micronova
Posts: 5,745
Dawn Cannon
Default

Sorry folks. Seems the article has been knocking around on social media since 2020 and everyone knew it was a fake except me.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.
Page generated in 0.14637 seconds.