VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 4th, 2021 #1
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
Angry "Hate speech" should apply to other races. Just ask my wife who was told "YORE MUH SLAVE!!! By a sheboon!!!!

My wife, minding her own business, was approached by a sheboon in a grocery store this evening. The store is rarely frequented by NIGGERS, but one showed up this evening. It asked my wife to get an item out of its reach and my wife told it that she was not an employee. SHEBOON replied, "YORE MUH SLAVE!!!" A pale employee came up and said he'd get the SHEBOON'S item. My wife was yeah pissed off and told a member of management what had happened. Management took a chunk off of my wife's bill. My wife said in no uncertain terms that if it happened again she would call the police. I told her that the blue niggers would probably arrest her and crowd fund for the SHEBOON since a White Person caused it mental anguish.

I was fit to be tied!!! But we don't know who the SHEBOON is, nor where it might live. Maybe it was a tourist.

Equality under (((the law???))) Just tell me another LIE!!!!!!

Old August 4th, 2021 #2
M. Willis

M. Willis

Sounds like an a-typical nigger encounter on the non-violent side: noisy, hostile, entitled and pompous. I put up with spicks which is bad enough but glad I dont have to put up with niggers anymore, you just cant get worse than niggers and jews.

Anyway, your right, if things get pushed you will wind up in a death spiral with the SPLC kveching wildly along with "black rights" groups rushing to defend sheeboon-betty because "she dindu nuffin." Best to tell your wife that the next time she sees a nog walking around to just go the opposite direction and come back later, it is truly not worth it to be anywhere near them or worse: get involved with. It just never ends well. Glad it all worked out though without anyone getting shanked!

Around niggers never relax. Tell her to just keep repeating that.

"Your my slave..." Dang, they are getting noisier and noisier lately and even more brash!

Old August 5th, 2021 #3
jaekel

jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Willis View Post
Sounds like an a-typical nigger encounter on the non-violent side: noisy, hostile, entitled and pompous. I put up with spicks which is bad enough but glad I dont have to put up with niggers anymore, you just cant get worse than niggers and jews.

Anyway, your right, if things get pushed you will wind up in a death spiral with the SPLC kveching wildly along with "black rights" groups rushing to defend sheeboon-betty because "she dindu nuffin." Best to tell your wife that the next time she sees a nog walking around to just go the opposite direction and come back later, it is truly not worth it to be anywhere near them or worse: get involved with. It just never ends well. Glad it all worked out though without anyone getting shanked!

Around niggers never relax. Tell her to just keep repeating that.

"Your my slave..." Dang, they are getting noisier and noisier lately and even more brash!
Unfortunately, that's what it takes to get the pale people fed up.

Thread