VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 25th, 2022 #1
Gladiatrix

Default 2021 was the worst year in a decade for antisemitism around the world, report finds

"Last year was the worse year for antisemitic attacks in a decade, seeing an average of ten incidents a day with the likelihood of many more incidents not being reported, according to an annual review published Monday by the World Zionist Organization and the Jewish Agency."

"Europe was the leading continent in the number of antisemitic incidents during 2021, with close to 50 percent of all incidents globally taking place there.

The UK recorded a 49% increase in the first six months of 2021, with 1,308 incidents compared to 875 in the same period in 2020. Austria also recorded a doubling of the number of incidents, while in Germany the rate stayed roughly the same, with 1,850 antisemitic incidents recorded in the first 10 months of 2021 compared to 1,909 cases reported in all of 2020, according to the report.

In the German capital Berlin, 522 antisemitic incidents were recorded in the first half of 2021, an increase of about 27% compared to 2020, when there were 410 recorded incidents in the first six months."

"The next continent with the most antisemitic incidents was North America, with 30% of antisemitic incidents in the continent taking place in the United States, the report finds.

Within the US, New York recorded a 100% increase in the number of antisemitic incidents in 2021, with 503, compared to 252 in 2020. In Los Angeles, there was a 59.2% increase in the number of antisemitic incidents in the first six months of 2021 compared to the same period in the previous year, LAPD data cited in the report showed."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/2021-w...m_medium=email

Old January 25th, 2022 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down wtf

Does every article you post come from a kosher source?

Old January 25th, 2022 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Not much different from stewie meadows and his kikebart stuff.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 25th, 2022 #4
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Last year was the worse year for antisemitic attacks in a decade, seeing an average of ten incidents a day with the likelihood of many more incidents not being reported, according to an annual review published Monday by the World Zionist Organization and the Jewish Agency."
WOW thats Great fookin News..

so despite constant jew efforts to ruin the goyim, Humans still do in fact return the hate jews create..
whic means there is a very good possibility for the Greatest Day EVER happening, when all jews are killed..

so theres more "attacks" on kikes in Europe and North America than in the middle east, aka Israel.. really..

either way its nice of the zionists to share such good news and encouraging info that our efforts to rid the world of jews are in fact being productive..

Old January 25th, 2022 #5
bedford

Out of all these alleged antisemitic incidents not a single kike killed and maybe 3 injured. Does a junior high boy calling a jewish boy beanie count as an antisemitic incident? Poor lil jewies.

Old January 25th, 2022 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Not much different from stewie meadows and his kikebart stuff.
I'm not sure why you feel the need to bring up my name in a thread that I haven't even posted in, but if you really believe that I'm spreading pro-jewish propaganda on VNN (something which I firmly deny), then you're free to address it in any of the threads I've started. I'm willing to defend my opinions and my work here.

Old January 25th, 2022 #7
U. Dunrouse

The assertion that the number of anti-Semitic incidents increased is just a disguised announcement that an increased Jewish repression and censorhip is coming for Gentile dissidents to the Jew World Order. Moreover, since Jews are notorious compulsive liars, their assertions are unreliable. And Zionist Jews (such as the World Zionist Organization and the Jewish Agency) always portray anti-Zionism and any criticism against Israel's brutal wrongdoings as anti-Semitism, what is a grotesque lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

Old January 26th, 2022 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm not sure why you feel the need to bring up my name in a thread that I haven't even posted in, but if you really believe that I'm spreading pro-jewish propaganda on VNN (something which I firmly deny), then you're free to address it in any of the threads I've started. I'm willing to defend my opinions and my work here.
Why not? You are usually the one chiming into various threads posting self-aggrandizing links to posts you've made about the same subject. You probably would have done that in this thread eventually. The Meadows News Network never sleeps.

And from what I've seen of Kikebart, it is quite jewey. Like other posters have mentioned, why are you so fond of using this (((news))) source on a White nationalist forum? Do you really believe you are "exposing the jew" by doing so?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; January 26th, 2022 at 05:44 AM.

Old January 26th, 2022 #9
Joe from OH

No doubt it's jew manufactured BS. Here's an interesting thing for hymie to chew on:
Quote:
Voters overwhelmingly believe “fake news” is a problem, and a majority agree with former President Donald Trump that the media have become “the enemy of the people.”

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 58% of Likely U.S. Voters at least somewhat agree that the media are “truly the enemy of the people,” including 34% who Strongly Agree. Thirty-six percent (36%) don’t agree, including 23% who Strongly Disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._of_the_people

So if the media is the "enemy of the people" then the jump to you-know-who is the enemy of the people is a short one. If only about 5-10 well known people would show the balls to make the connection to the dummies, then it could be Game On.

Hannity ain't gonna be one of the Testosterone Ten It's about Showtime for Tucker Carlson. He either takes the jump or becomes another conservative shill-except in his case, he will get kicked to the curb sooner rather than later. He has a choice to make between being a short term money grubbing Pat Buchanan/Limbaugh or a historical hero.

Last edited by Joe from OH; January 26th, 2022 at 07:35 AM.

Old January 26th, 2022 #10
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Yeah jewish servants will always suck the jewish "dick", self input is impossible for these lost souls!

Old January 26th, 2022 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
The assertion that the number of anti-Semitic incidents increased is just a disguised announcement that an increased Jewish repression and censorhip is coming for Gentile dissidents to the Jew World Order. Moreover, since Jews are notorious compulsive liars, their assertions are unreliable. And Zionist Jews (such as the World Zionist Organization and the Jewish Agency) always portray anti-Zionism and any criticism against Israel's brutal wrongdoings as anti-Semitism, what is a grotesque lie.
You're 100 percent correct. And regarding the red, bolded part, jews often fake "antisemitic hate crimes" in order to elicit sympathy from the goyim. Certain VNN members will once again accuse me of being a spammer/attention-whore/self-promotional huckster, but I will nevertheless mention that I started a thread about this subject in which I compiled a long list of incidents where jews were caught faking these kinds of "antisemitic hate crimes", and yes, I will even link to it (gasp! how dare he link to his own threads, even if they're on topic!):

Jews are liars/con men who fake "antisemitic hate crimes"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551721

Note that a lot of my sources were jewish newspapers and news sites like Haaretz, Times of Israel, Jewish Telegraphic Agency, etc. And no, that doesn't mean that I'm a jew or a pro-jewish propagandist/infiltrator, it simply means that I understand that smaller jewish media outlets that are mainly read by jews often contain valuable information that you won't find in the big mainstream media, like news stories about jewish leaders protecting their fellow tribesmen who rape children, or jews kidnapping Eastern European women and turning them into their sex slaves, or in this case, jews carrying out hate crime hoaxes.

Sincerely,

Stewart Meadows
Senior (and only) editor of the Meadows News Network

Old January 27th, 2022 #12
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
that doesn't mean that I'm a jew or a pro-jewish propagandist/infiltrator
It ABSOLUTELY DOES when you insist on posting multiple links to kikebart and the retarded opinions of the brainwashed goyim who read that shit every day.

It ABSOLUTELY DOES when you insist that you don't have a choice but to spam VNN with kikebart shit every day, even though they're not a news outlet insofar as they don't really do original reportage, but base their kike-spun 'articles' on other sources - which you could just as easily cite instead.

It ABSOLUTELY DOES when you insist that people who have a problem with you flooding the forum with jewshit from kikebart are the ones who are wrong, and even make all sorts of unfounded personal attacks on them for so doing.

Old January 27th, 2022 #13
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
And from what I've seen of Kikebart, it is quite jewey
Not just 'quite jewey'. It's an entirely jew-run operation which specifically exists to mislead Whites who would otherwise start looking at the jews themselves as the prime cause of much of the evil and misery in the world today, and many of the tribulations afflicting White people worldwide.

That is EXACTLY why it's suspicious that (((stewart meadows))) insists on spamming links to it here, each and every day, and insists that anyone who contradicts any of kikebart's material is the one who is in the wrong.

Old January 27th, 2022 #14
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Meanwhile, thousands of whites are attacked by spicks and niggers on a daily basis. But the kike controlled media ignores it. Kikes really do deserve extermination!

Old January 27th, 2022 #15
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
You're 100 percent correct. And regarding the red, bolded part, jews often fake "antisemitic hate crimes" in order to elicit sympathy from the goyim. Certain VNN members will once again accuse me of being a spammer/attention-whore/self-promotional huckster, but I will nevertheless mention that I started a thread about this subject in which I compiled a long list of incidents where jews were caught faking these kinds of "antisemitic hate crimes", and yes, I will even link to it (gasp! how dare he link to his own threads, even if they're on topic!):

Jews are liars/con men who fake "antisemitic hate crimes"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551721

Note that a lot of my sources were jewish newspapers and news sites like Haaretz, Times of Israel, Jewish Telegraphic Agency, etc. And no, that doesn't mean that I'm a jew or a pro-jewish propagandist/infiltrator, it simply means that I understand that smaller jewish media outlets that are mainly read by jews often contain valuable information that you won't find in the big mainstream media, like news stories about jewish leaders protecting their fellow tribesmen who rape children, or jews kidnapping Eastern European women and turning them into their sex slaves, or in this case, jews carrying out hate crime hoaxes.
And normies, of course, regard Jewish newspapers admitting that a number of Jews faked anti-Semitic crimes as an unimpeachable source of information on that fact. That's another good argument in favor of your editorial choices. Most normies won't even listen to anything that comes from a non-kosher source and even less from a 'Nazi' or 'White supremacist' source. Your posts are very useful for the conversion of normies if I'm asked.

A couple of pics I made about Jews faking anti-Semitic hate crimes:

Quote:
Sincerely,

Stewart Meadows
Senior (and only) editor of the Meadows News Network

Amusedly,

U. Dunrouse
Allegedly a subversient brain-dead fan and modest contributor of the Meadows News Network

Old January 27th, 2022 #16
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Hey genius, all "news" sources are pretty much kosher. The Israeli ones are the sources that report on this crap. If I found it on Newsweek or the Washington Compost, I would put that up.

Old January 27th, 2022 #17
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Hey genius, all "news" sources are pretty much kosher.
Amazing how people like you treat the jews like omnipotent, omniscient gods. You're more pro-jewish than the jews themselves, really.

Thread