Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 2nd, 2022 #1
Ray Allan

Default Brutus and Jeffrey Smither - Hurricane Ian

I believe they were in Ian's path. Hope they are all right and we can hear from them soon.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 4th, 2022 #2
Jeffrey Smither

I'm back! Just got power back yesterday!

I was ground zero! I stayed and actually stood outside during the eye. Very intense. House did alright besides a few missing shingles.

Some of the other houses with the original cheap builders grade shingles had their roofs obliterated. One neighbor even had a new couch ruined with all the water that seeped into her home.

Big beef with the local blue niggers though. For the days after the storm you hardly saw them. Lights out, people blasting through intersections and such. The only place I seriously saw the badge fags was in the grocery stores buying junk food.

I was worried about the surge though. About a 50/50 chance IMO it would have made it at my house. Lee and Collier took the brunt of that. Had the storm move 20 miles north I would have had surge.

I think in 5 years I'll be moving out of Floriduh. Insurance is literally going to go thru the roof now! Was thinking about the Ozarks of southern Missouri or Northern Arkansas. Very white areas.

Tons of niggers shopping in the grocery store today.

Oh and in line at the store the other day an old had offered to buy a fat blue niggers groceries! Get this. The blue nigger didn't have a magazine in his glock!

Old October 4th, 2022 #3
Ray Allan

Good to hear you made it through that, Jeffrey. Your blue niggers sound worthless from what you've said about them before. Well, that's what they are like everywhere.

Say, what's with the striped Masonic rags I always see flying on TV news coverage and charity organization commercials amid the wreckage after every hurricane? Is the KWA at war with Mother Nature?

Last edited by Ray Allan; October 4th, 2022 at 09:36 AM.

Old October 4th, 2022 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Not sure Ray, but we have a lot those Free Mason temples here in Floriduh! I have one right next to my sub division.

Old October 4th, 2022 #5
NeverASayanim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Is the KWA at war with Mother Nature?
The FedGov this summer tried to force the powers of Nature to give us excessive, unnecessary rainfall, like they've been doing since 2000. (Via chem-trails via jets) They sprayed the sky as much as they could to give us a whole week of thick rain, but I saw Nature fight back.

She would divert the formations of clouds created by the poisons emitted by the aircraft several times in one week. She would NOT let the clouds gather in the first place, then only like less than 1/3 of the whole planned rain came down. It was viciously attempted by the air force dozens of times, and instead of anticipated rainfall, we got a drought out of it this year. They tried again and again, only to push further down the amount of what little rain Mother Nature would be charitable to spare to us. It hasn't rained in Nashville for like about a straight 45 days since last time. Then she punished all of us with excessive humidity, heat index going up to like 80-90%.

The Fed goons did excessive amounts of effort in forcing fake rain storms on us only to be quashed by the powers they were trying to manipulate.

Old October 4th, 2022 #6
Ray Allan

I guess most VNNers understand striped Masonic rag means the US flag.

Old October 5th, 2022 #7
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Not sure Ray, but we have a lot those Free Mason temples here in Floriduh! I have one right next to my sub division.
Yes, the Shriners are everywhere, with those ridiculous red fezes.

Old October 6th, 2022 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post
Yes, the Shriners are everywhere, with those ridiculous red fezes.
The free Mason's lodge by me also has a small trailer outside that says "for the Kids" or something like that and contains their BBQ equipment. The trailer has kids on it and looks like something that would be in that "Kars for Kids" commercial. Btw Kars for Kids is ran by Jews and most of the money is used for themselves not children in need.

While some of these orgs might be legit and help kids something screams pedophile, kid fetish about it. Creepy.

If they do help kids it's probably spics and niggers. I doubt it helps white children in the middle of Missouri or Arkansas.

Old October 6th, 2022 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I guess most VNNers understand striped Masonic rag means the US flag.
Somebody down-thumbed and didn't like me insulting the terrorist jewSA rag? I'll burn it, spit and piss on it, too. It's not the flag of White people anymore.

Thread