VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2023 #1
Franco

Default Islam: the Peaceful Religion

Islam: the Peaceful Religion

Muslims are peaceful until they stab you or blow you up in the name of "Allah" or "Muhammad." Just like pitbulls are peaceful until they rip your arm off for no reason. (A friend of mine was attacked by a pitbull in 3 nano-seconds for absolutely no reason. He was merely sitting on a couch 7 feet from the pitbull when, *wham!* the dog attacked him) [1].

Right now, Muslim "asylum immigrants" are flooding into the White countries: into the USA, France, England, Germany, Sweden, etc. Why? Because certain people want that flooding of Muslims. Who? Well, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me: it's...well....it's a gang of bald Mexican midgets with Tourette's Syndrome. Yeah. What?? You don't believe me?? Oh. Well, then, what if I told you that it was...globalist Jews with unlimited amounts of money? Oh! So now you believe me! That sounds like Auntie Cementism! (Question: why must the West aid millions of Muslim "asylum-seekers"? How is that "our duty"? How does that benefit us? I know it benefits the dozens of Christian charities that run the "aid for asylum seekers" racket in concert with the Jews. But how does it benefit normal people?).

Headline: "'Allahu Akbar!': Moroccan Asylum Seeker Goes On Stabbing Spree Inside Spanish Churches While Shouting 'Death to Christians!'"

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63569

[1] Here's a funny but true dog story: I used to know this kid, about 14 years old, who had a Doberman dog. Whenever I went to the kid's house, the Doberman was all smiles, so to speak. But, when I tried to leave the house, the dog would grab my pant's leg and "prevent" me from leaving the house. I'd say, "come on, let go, I have to leave" but the dog would hold fast. The kid would always have to say, "come on, Major, let go of his pants" and then the dog would let go and I could leave. Funny. It was as if the dog didn't want me to leave! Maybe I'm such a wonderful person that he wanted me to stay forever?? Do you believe that?? Neither do I.

-------------------------

Thread