Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2007 #1
brutus

Default The secret of the neural pathway - exposed

It has to do with biology and the brain and what constitutes a memory. A memory is created when we experience something. What allows for us to remember that experience is that the brain creates new neural pathways and these new neural pathways are what we perceive as the memory. When we experience something over and over again, those neural pathways are enlarged.

Reread that last sentence.

Now, think about the lemming's brainwashing. Think about the jew's repetitive messages. Think about how thick and dense those neural pathways must be that have to do with the jewish agenda in the brain structure of the lemming.

Thought is created by physical things. Chemicals and enzymes and proteins arranged in a mass of neural tissue called the brain. Thoughts are not disembodied phantoms floating around inside our head, they are the process of an organ of our body. The kidney excretes urine and the brain excretes thought. And the functions of the body's organs are determined largely in part by their shape. Neural pathways are physical things that shape the brain.

The jew understands biology and psychology and how they are connected. The jew has created a literal forest of enlarged neural pathways in the minds of the lemmings via the brainwashing. The larger the neural pathway, the easier the thought process. This is why it's hard to "learn and retain" something new.....and why it's easier to remember something heard many times before. It has everything to do with the "thickness" of the neural pathways relating to that topic. Thickness is created by repetitiveness.

We need to understand that the actual physical nature of a lemming's brain has been changed by the jew's programming.

As a gross comparison. When we tell a lemming that "niggers aren't like us", that lays down a neural pathway one micron in diameter in the lemming's brain. However, the existing neural pathway memories that tell the lemming "people are all the same" are 10,000 microns in diameter due to being enlarged by the jew's incessant brainwashing.

In the brain of a lemming, those neural pathways that have to do with multiculturalism and fear of certain words are probably as thick in diameter as your thumb.

Are we beginning to see why the lemming is so resistant to our message?

Now we know the physical obstacle. I would like this thread to be an exploration into ideas of how we cut down the forest of neural pathways created by the jew in the brains of the lemmings and how the best way of creating thick neural pathways of racist ideas in the minds of the lemmings.

Old September 20th, 2007 #2
NS Cat

The greatest weapon of the jews against Whites is their control of the media.

We need to saturate their brains with pro White messages to counter the jews pro divershitty programming.

I wonder how much it would cost for us to get one of those planes which drag banners behind them to carry a banner that says the statistics of nigger on White crimes.

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old September 20th, 2007 #3
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Strap 'em into a chair, gag them, and make them listen to goyfire and watch Africa Addio for a month straight, that'd do it.

Old September 21st, 2007 #4
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Quote:
It has to do with biology and the brain and what constitutes a memory. A memory is created when we experience something. What allows for us to remember that experience is that the brain creates new neural pathways and these new neural pathways are what we perceive as the memory. When we experience something over and over again, those neural pathways are enlarged.
Absolutely correct.

On a bit higher level of abstraction, the brain is a massively parallel pattern matching machine. Patterns are lain down and over time those patterns are strengthened by repeated stimuli. The mechanism for that is as you stated, the pulse growth of dendritic connections between the neurons.

As patterns are strengthened, people become habituated. The younger this is done, the more deeply those patterns (habits) are ingrained. This is why Catholics say, "give me a child before 6, and I'll make him a Catholic for life."

This is what brain washing is. It is the repetition of a message, over and over again. It doesn't have to make sense. It doesn't have to be true. It only has to be repeated continually, without change. The key is to make the message simple, consistent, and of course repetitive.

From a different perspective, marketing people will tell you that fewer than 5% of customers will buy on the first contact with a sales letter. Usually, you need to contact them 5-7 times before they will buy. The reason is that people need time to become habituated. They need time to lay down those patterns and overcome their initial skepticism.

While we as WN can revile these facts, they are nonetheless the way humans work. We need to use these facts for our own benefit.

Personally, I think the best way to help us deal with these issues is to study direct sales and marketing techniques. I found it interesting that Morris Dees got his start selling cook books by direct marketing. It is an area that I have belatedly come to learn about as I have started my own business. Frankly, as a science geek, it galls me a bit to have to admit that I shouldn't have disdained learning about these things years ago.

The problems and solutions with starting a business are similar to those that WN is facing. We need to get our message out there. It needs to be simple, consistent and repetitive. For WN, the best books to read are not WN books per se, but books on marketing and sales techniques.

Two that have really helped me are "Guerilla Marketing" by Conrad Levinson, and "Ultimate Sales Letters" by Dan Kennedy. There are others as well. If you go to the Warrior Forum, or the Digital Point forum, you will find a lot of free ebooks and essays on this subject.

By the way, the marketing and direct sales field is heavily jewish. People who have a problem with that need to do a search on this forum and read my essay on "The Arminius Option." We need to learn from our enemies to defeat them.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old September 21st, 2007 #5
Zenos

This definitely explains why lemmings will deny the difference of the races even when they're faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Thread