Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 2nd, 2007 #1
ANSWP Commander
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,235
Default Strom Trial Coverage

STROM TRIAL TODAY ... Despite our limited format, I am on the road to Charlottesville to watch Strom go down ...
UPDATE -- JURY SELECTED: They just finished jury selection and, in my view, Strom is screwed. First, every Negro in the room -- all three Negroes out of a jury pool of sixty people -- was placed on the jury. Second, one of those Negroes was going to raise his hand when the prosecutor asked "has anyone seen media coverage of Mr Strom", but put his hand down, started laughing, and slapped the Negro next to him on the back to let her know Strom was a "racist". I've been sitting in the back -- and its amusing. I can look around the courtroom and I see the black guy, the Orthodox Jewish guy, and the queer, and I know they are observing from the NAACP, ADL and the SPLC, respectively.

I'm headed back to the court, which reconvenes in about five minutes. Quite a day out here in Charlottesville -- and what a beautiful downtown. Roanoke could learn something.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #2
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin
 
yankee jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,588
yankee jane
Default

This trial should be interesting ... are they covering it up close and in depth over at Stormfront?
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #3
Zenos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,514
Zenos
Default

The fact he's a racist will seal his fate of course, but with the charges against him he would be doomed anyway. If they show that picture of him in the black shirt in that weird pose he's toast.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #4
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

I predict the trial will last 3 days, with the verdict announced NLT Thursday, 5 PM. Btw, I was convicted in 86 with only one nigger on my jury, a quiet young female, and charges against me were rigged in the first place.

If Strom is innocent though, I hope he somehow escapes a guilty verdict, unrealistic as that hope seems at the moment.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #5
Darren
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,426
Default

Listen to Bill's show from last night where he plays the taped session of Strom admitting he collects pictures of and gets off to pictures of young children.

Strom is no innocent man.

There is also a video, too, that is supposed to be shown in court, that is even more damning.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #6
ANSWP Commander
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,235
Default Kevin Strom Made Home-Made Prussian Blue Porn

OMFG UPDATE: KEVIN STROM MADE LESBIAN PORN WITH PRUSSIAN BLUE

Court is in recess, but its all over for Kevin Alfred Strom.

After jury selection this morning, Judge Moon heard a number of preliminary motions. I did not follow the outcome of the motion to sever, but apparently the multiple child pornography charges Strom is facing have been severed from the enticement and witness intimidation charges.

The judge initially denied a motion to exclude the child pornography evidence or mention of the other charges from the case. Then he denied another defense motion. And then it started.

[Edited to protect White minor children from being associated with this lurid controversy - brutus]


The judge is currently considering whether this evidence should be paired with the child pornography trial in January or included with the obstruction of justice trial -- but the evidence is enough.

Apparently, Elisha Strom repeatedly walked in on Kevin masturbating to home made pornography involving the heads of young girls pasted on naked women [edited and name removed - brutus] Other evidence that has been hinted to involved knowledge of Kevin's involvement in various other crimes, including child porn, stalking children, and general sexual advances and feelings he had towards children -- evidence which culminates with Strom stalking a ten year old girl named [NAME REMOVED - let's leave this innocent White child's name out of it. That's how we're going to handle this at VNN, if the name comes up, even if you're quoting, you're going to be banned. - A.L.] outside of Exeter (I think) Christian Academy and Poolsville (again, I think) Middle School.

The jury is still hearing evidence, but in the movement, Kevin Strom has been destroyed.

Also, mention was made of the tapes and the contract, both of which have been posted on VNN, and both of which are admitted as legitimate -- though they have been excluded from evidence except as rebuttal.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #7
Stan Sikorski
Bannished
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Upper midwest around cattle.
Posts: 3,457
Stan Sikorski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
The fact he's a racist will seal his fate of course, but with the charges against him he would be doomed anyway. If they show that picture of him in the black shirt in that weird pose he's toast.


Um... yeah... eye bleach please.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #8
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default Can you say, "weenie roast?"

The people supporting Strom have a lot of crow to eat this morning(are you listening Stormfront?).

Last edited by Vonbluvens; October 2nd, 2007 at 12:03 PM.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #9
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy
 
TwistedCross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,137
TwistedCross
Default

[Edited to protect White minor children from being associated with this lurid controversy - brutus]
__________________
'My country is changing all around me. This is not the country that my forefathers built. It must be because those brown-skinned people are coming in and destroying it.' - Mark Potok the racist

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #10
[email protected]
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 837
mgbrashear3@aol.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I predict the trial will last 3 days, with the verdict announced NLT Thursday, 5 PM. Btw, I was convicted in 86 with only one nigger on my jury, a quiet young female, and charges against me were rigged in the first place.

If Strom is innocent though, I hope he somehow escapes a guilty verdict, unrealistic as that hope seems at the moment.
"If Strom is innocent?" Glenn, I am going to try and forget you ever made this comment! As it stands right now, I have a lot of admiration for you and what you have done for our cause... but this is going over the line! Not only is he 100% guilty, Elisha Strom is the sickist bitch I have ever seen! They both need to be put away forever for bringing such embarracement to our movement! Please retract your statement so I can continue to have respect for you.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #11
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

Thought Crime.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #12
Jess_Smith
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,808
Jess_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
"If Strom is innocent?" Glenn, I am going to try and forget you ever made this comment! As it stands right now, I have a lot of admiration for you and what you have done for our cause... but this is going over the line! Not only is he 100% guilty, Elisha Strom is the sickist bitch I have ever seen! They both need to be put away forever for bringing such embarracement to our movement! Please retract your statement so I can continue to have respect for you.
I think Elisha is more guilty than he is.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #13
Jess_Smith
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,808
Jess_Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post


Um... yeah... eye bleach please.
Perhaps he was auditioning for the lead in the River Dance.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #14
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut
 
H.T.R.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Posts: 936
H.T.R.
Default

[Edited to protect White minor children from being associated with this lurid controversy - brutus]

The guy is gonna fry for stalking this little girl and beating off to child porn. I could give a shit less about Strom, but if thought crime were to become enforceable, we'd all be in the gulag, and that can't be allowed to happen.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #15
Stan Sikorski
Bannished
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Upper midwest around cattle.
Posts: 3,457
Stan Sikorski
Default

[Edited to protect White minor children from being associated with this lurid controversy - brutus]

That's it. I was reserving my opinion on this whole thing, giving the White man the benefit of a doubt. But this is some sick shit, illegal or not. And as far as I'm concerned I hope he gets everything coming to him. I have no place in my White world for someone as disgusting as this, White or not. DIAF you creepy sad little man. This White Man doesn't need little turds like you on his side.
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #16
[email protected]
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 837
mgbrashear3@aol.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Thought Crime.
THought crime? Perhaps it would have been better to wait until he actually molested a young girl, and scarred her the rest of her life! Which for all we know, could have already happened... victims of sexual abuse don't always come forward as it is something they are ashamed of! He already stalked one girl, it was a matter of time before he acted his perversion out on an innocent child! THis is one sick fuck, and anyone who defends him, is just as sick! Not to mention... what kind of man would defend a child molestor? Unless they have the same sickness!
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #17
Jess_Smith
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,808
Jess_Smith
Default

[Edited to protect White minor children from being associated with this lurid controversy - brutus]
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #18
Darren
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
My money is on it that Elisha set him up.
Referencing my earlier post here -

How would Elisha go about 'setting up' Kevin to admit that he diddled himself while looking up child porn on the computer?
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #19
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

Yeah, in this case the criminal justice system did us a favor by removing Strom from the Movement. Yechh!
 
Old October 2nd, 2007 #20
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

That Elisha broad is enough to drive anyone into the looney bin.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.
Page generated in 0.19120 seconds.