Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 17th, 2008 #1
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default It appears some are going to welcome Kevin Alfred Strom back with open arms...

Some email alerts I got from ANSWP Commander, Bill White:

Comrades:

Kevin Alfred Strom is reportedly planning to relaunch National
Vanguard, and several former National Vanguard members are assisting
him in these plans.

Apparently, some organizational meetings have been scheduled and a
welcome back dinner for Strom is being planned.

I am monitoring this disturbing turn of events.

Bill White, Commander
American National Socialist Workers Party

Here is a more disturbing update:

"The entire Stormfront set has received orders down from Duke-Black-
Kelso to begin propagandizing in Kevin's favor in order to
prepare "the movement" for his return to activism. Kevin has also
been writing letters to old NV activists, and several money men are
agreeing to back him. NV activists have been contacting other whites
trying to build interest in the project and test the "loyalty" and
willingness to return of those who have abandoned Strom."


Anyone the supports Kevin Alfred Strom should be shunned from the movement.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #2
Art Cast
Senior Member
 
Art Cast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,016
Art Cast
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
Some email alerts I got from ANSWP Commander, Bill White:

Comrades:

Kevin Alfred Strom is reportedly planning to relaunch National
Vanguard, and several former National Vanguard members are assisting
him in these plans.

Apparently, some organizational meetings have been scheduled and a
welcome back dinner for Strom is being planned.

I am monitoring this disturbing turn of events.

Bill White, Commander
American National Socialist Workers Party

Here is a more disturbing update:

"The entire Stormfront set has received orders down from Duke-Black-
Kelso to begin propagandizing in Kevin's favor in order to
prepare "the movement" for his return to activism. Kevin has also
been writing letters to old NV activists, and several money men are
agreeing to back him. NV activists have been contacting other whites
trying to build interest in the project and test the "loyalty" and
willingness to return of those who have abandoned Strom."


Anyone the supports Kevin Alfred Strom should be shunned from the movement.
Other than the blue-highlighted sentence,this entire post sounds like bullshit to me.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #3
Phil_88
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: il
Posts: 1,528
Default

Quote:
Anyone the supports Kevin Alfred Strom should be shunned from the movement.
Thats to soft. Anyone who supports Strom should be hanging next to the little cocksucker. Death to our enemies. Especially those alleged WN who live unaryan life styles. Strom should be taken out into town square, and then we should tar and feather the bastard. While he suffers, all his buddies should be hanged from every light post and tree in the area.

Last edited by Phil_88; January 17th, 2008 at 06:49 PM.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #4
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
Other than the blue-highlighted sentence,this entire post sounds like bullshit to me.
The blue highlighted text was my comment on this.

I don't know what to make of...if this does happen it will become apparent soon enough.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Strom should do the honorable thing and kill himself.

Anyone who welcomes him back is UNWELCOME AT VNN.

I don't know if I've ever said that before, but I'm not joking.

Kevin Strom is a pedophile, and if you're ok with that,

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM VNN.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #6
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin
 
yankee jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,588
yankee jane
Default

I don't know anything about those emails, but you can bet this soap opera is far from over. When Strom serves whatever sentence he gets it is not likely he will just walk away from the contacts and associations he has developed and vanish unless he is forced to do so. It will be very interesting to see who is willing to take him back and who shuns him. Obviously those willing to take him back are as deserving of being shunned as he is. Maybe he should make plans to go live with the eskimos
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #7
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default Thank-You, Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Strom should do the honorable thing and kill himself.

Anyone who welcomes him back is UNWELCOME AT VNN.

I don't know if I've ever said that before, but I'm not joking.

Kevin Strom is a pedophile, and if you're ok with that,

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM VNN.
What he said.

Seriously, I am glad there are some willing to take a stand against this.

There is NO excuse anyone could use to justify their continued association with Strom--None.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #8
Signal
Senior Member
 
Signal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: standing on the moon
Posts: 1,555
Signal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Strom should do the honorable thing and kill himself.

Anyone who welcomes him back is UNWELCOME AT VNN.

I don't know if I've ever said that before, but I'm not joking.

Kevin Strom is a pedophile, and if you're ok with that,

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM VNN.
Very well said. I give this policy my full support.
__________________
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #9
Phil_88
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: il
Posts: 1,528
Default


Last edited by Phil_88; January 17th, 2008 at 11:55 PM.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #10
Art Cast
Senior Member
 
Art Cast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,016
Art Cast
Default

I sincerely hope this is all just typical internet soap opera bullshit and not based on anything that would actually happen in the real world.I personally believe it ain't so,but anything is possible these days,I guess.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #11
Jerry Abbott
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 982
Jerry Abbott
Default

I don't know exactly what it was that Strom did. I've heard rumors that he admitted to looking at pictures of naked children, but I don't know which pictures those were, or why he was looking at them, and it does make a difference.

Case 1. Strom was looking at paintings created by Medieval or Renaissance artists, showing small angels who, in form, are essentially naked little boys, complete with private parts. His purpose in looking at the pictures would probably have been to identify art that best exemplified Innocence, and his ambition was to use that picture with this caption: "Who would want to harm an innocent little child? OUR ENEMIES WOULD!" (Or something in that general nature.)

Case 2. Strom was looking at some of the photos of the children photographed by Arie Scher and uploaded to one of George Schteinberg's kiddie porn websites. His purpose to gratify his perverted sexual desires. He was thinking "What a delectable naked child!" and slobbering with lust.

I have to say, I don't know which of those is correct because I was never given an opportunity to become familiar with the facts of Strom's involvement with pictures of naked children. Further, I don't have 3000 years of Strom's historical behavior to draw conclusions from inferentially.

Jerry Abbott
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #12
Elisha
...
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 88
Elisha
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
"The entire Stormfront set has received orders down from Duke-Black-Kelso to begin propagandizing in Kevin's favor in order to prepare "the movement" for his return to activism. Kevin has also been writing letters to old NV activists, and several money men are agreeing to back him. NV activists have been contacting other whites trying to build interest in the project and test the "loyalty" and willingness to return of those who have abandoned Strom."
I do not believe that any such "orders" have come from Messrs. Duke, Black, and Kelso, although I do have reason to believe Kevin does intend to reinvent National Vanguard.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #13
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!
 
RebelWithACause's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 1,136
RebelWithACause
Default

As an ex-member of NV, I feel qualified to say: He needs to be castrated then burned at the stake.
__________________
James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich 1955-2008
Email - [email protected]
All The News That's Fit To Print
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #14
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor
 
Rex E. Cuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Natural State
Posts: 1,441
Rex E. Cuto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Strom should do the honorable thing and kill himself.

Anyone who welcomes him back is UNWELCOME AT VNN.

I don't know if I've ever said that before, but I'm not joking.

Kevin Strom is a pedophile, and if you're ok with that,

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM VNN.
110%.

Can this be posted somewhere as official board policy? Bitte?

If no White boy has the nads to off the sick bastard, we can at least keep his creepy-assed influence and sycophants off this board.
__________________
The world doesn't change; its laws are eternal. --- Adolf Hitler

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Abbott View Post
I don't know exactly what it was that Strom did. I've heard rumors that he admitted to looking at pictures of naked children, but I don't know which pictures those were, or why he was looking at them, and it does make a difference.

Case 1. Strom was looking at paintings created by Medieval or Renaissance artists, showing small angels who, in form, are essentially naked little boys, complete with private parts. His purpose in looking at the pictures would probably have been to identify art that best exemplified Innocence, and his ambition was to use that picture with this caption: "Who would want to harm an innocent little child? OUR ENEMIES WOULD!" (Or something in that general nature.)

Case 2. Strom was looking at some of the photos of the children photographed by Arie Scher and uploaded to one of George Schteinberg's kiddie porn websites. His purpose to gratify his perverted sexual desires. He was thinking "What a delectable naked child!" and slobbering with lust.

I have to say, I don't know which of those is correct because I was never given an opportunity to become familiar with the facts of Strom's involvement with pictures of naked children. Further, I don't have 3000 years of Strom's historical behavior to draw conclusions from inferentially.

Jerry Abbott
You know he was stalking a nine-year-old White child to the point her mother had to call the police. What else do you need to know?
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #16
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite
 
Schnee Weiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: In the Woods
Posts: 2,470
Schnee Weiss
Default

Quote:
although I do have reason to believe Kevin does intend to reinvent National Vanguard.
That would absolutely be the stupidest thing he could possibly do. He is tainted goods now, regardless of whatever the facts of the case are. He can be of no good to the movement as a result, and should do the honorable thing and quietly go away into the night.

I honestly don't know who he thinks he would get to join or support him after all of this. I'm sure most of the NV people have moved on at this point....
__________________

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #17
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You know he was stalking a nine-year-old White child to the point her mother had to call the police. What else do you need to know?
It's my understanding Alex that the girl was a Spic. Am I wrong?
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #18
[email protected]
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 837
mgbrashear3@aol.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
What he said.

Seriously, I am glad there are some willing to take a stand against this.

There is NO excuse anyone could use to justify their continued association with Strom--None.
Way to go Alex!!!! Thank God for sane white men that mean what they say, and say what they mean!!! You have my FULL respect from this point on, although I have differed with you on some subjects in the past. You are truly a dedicated leader after all!
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

No. It was misreported or stated by somebody that the girl was partly non-White, but in fact she is White.
 
Old January 17th, 2008 #20
ANSWP Commander
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
Other than the blue-highlighted sentence,this entire post sounds like bullshit to me.
He has written letters to several former National Vanguard leaders, and they have been contacting former NA members trying to build support. Mostly, their theme is "this was all a ZOG setup by his wife that could happen to any of us" and insane flipping out whenever someone mentions the facts.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.
Page generated in 0.14122 seconds.