VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 8th, 2008 #1
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Lightbulb Kirkwood, MO Shooting

Quote:
Thornton's brother, Gerald, told local television station KMOV that he saw justification for the bloodshed. "My brother went to war tonight with the people and government that were putting torment and strife into his life, and he ended it," Gerald Thornton said. "I'm OK with it."
http://www.wikio.com/news/Charles+Lee+Thornton

Old February 8th, 2008 #2
Holly
Self Bannned

Default Re: Kirkwood, MO Shooting

Creepy looking bushman, obviously with no reason at all to be in a western nation, shame

Old February 8th, 2008 #3
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Yeah, this is on CNN. Alex, gloat as loud and as long as you can with this one. Your points have been proven about niggers in Kirksville.

Old February 8th, 2008 #4
Todd in Ohio

Here is one thing that stood out:

Quote:
Ms. McNichols said she had looked up to see a police officer shot in the head, then saw the gunman shooting at a public works official. “After that, I was on my stomach under the chairs,” she said. “I laid on my stomach waiting to get shot. Oh, God, it was a horror.”
I'll be damned if I'm going to just lay down and die. Fuck that. Furthermore, I am NEVER knowingly around niggers unless I'm armed to the teeth. This crazy nigger had a history of violence, I would've had my SIG on me if I were a council member.

It's painfully obvious that the police can't protect you.

Old February 8th, 2008 #5
Rounder

According to one TV news report, the nigger was pissed off about parking tickets. And so, in order to get the nigger to stop disrupting city council meetings, they tore up all the nigger's parking tickets, but still the nigger wasn't satisfied. He wanted Whitey to grovel and give him the superior rights that the jews have taught him all his life, he's entitled to.

Now behold the jewsmedia spins this nigger hate crime into a civil rights issue.

(Hey Alex, let's do a TAA on black-on-white crime, and saturate Kirkwood. Strike while the nigger iron is hot, so to speak. We can even hand deliver a copy to the mayor's hospital bed)

Old February 8th, 2008 #6
Todd in Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
According to one TV news report, the nigger was pissed off about parking tickets. And so, in order to get the nigger to stop disrupting city council meetings, they tore up all the nigger's parking tickets, but still the nigger wasn't satisfied. He wanted Whitey to grovel and give him the superior rights that the jews have taught him all his life, he's entitled to.

Now behold the jewsmedia spins this nigger hate crime into a civil rights issue.
His mammy said that ""they" gave him too many parking tickets" and that his shooting rampage was "an act of God."

Of course it wasn't his fault.

Fucking nigger mentality.

Old February 8th, 2008 #7
melcur
Banned

We really ought to be thankful that six people learned about "diversity" firsthand yesterday - they experienced "multiculturalism" up close and personal. Of course they paid with their miserable lives, but there's always a chance their family might learn something from all of this.

How many times did those two pigs and the mayor condemn real white men for telling the truth and suck on the multicultural dick? I have zero sympathy for them and am glad they're dead, as I said, perhaps someone will actually learn something from all of this, in which case, it was worth it.

Old February 8th, 2008 #8
Armanen
Banned

I posted a news story about this before I saw a thread all ready on it. You mod's of course can merg them if you like no biggie.

That having been said it should point out to anything thinking honest person the hypocracy of the media and people like the ADL and SPLC and so called civil rights organization never call it a hate crime when negros or any other colored or non white ethnic group murder whites, regardless of the obvious hate involved in these crimes.

But so many people are so mentally dumbed down and brainwashed these days they can't even see that it's pathetic.

Old February 8th, 2008 #9
KMRATHELL
deken

Here's the nigger:

Old February 8th, 2008 #10
JohnAFlynnReturns
I LOL'd

I swear I thought it might be Linder when I saw the headline.

Old February 8th, 2008 #11
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
Here's the nigger:

A "face" that only a (Sub-animal) bay-beh mama could luuuuv.

Old February 8th, 2008 #12
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
A "face" that only a (Sub-animal) bay-beh mama could luuuuv.
If you saw this nigger's mammy you'd know where it got its "face."

Old February 8th, 2008 #13
Fissile
Banned

One of ZOG's pet moon crickets offed two of ZOG's badge fags. What's the problem?

Old February 8th, 2008 #14
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile View Post
One of ZOG's pet moon crickets offed two of ZOG's badge fags. What's the problem?
I said the same thing in another thread. (see below) Just waiting on the worse is better crowd to weigh in on the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Wouldn't the "worse is better" line of reasoning conclude that this was a win win situation? Zogbots and a nigger taken out? These incidents are going to become more frequent if worse becomes reality and it's heading in that direction.

Old February 8th, 2008 #15
Vonbluvens
Banned

Holy fucking shit!

We have to get the details on this ASAP before they bury it.

Old February 8th, 2008 #16
Vonbluvens
Banned

"Cookie Thornton refuses to obey certain laws out of a belief that they are discriminatory" [...]

Old February 8th, 2008 #17
Todd in Ohio

Quote:
True.

Now we just need this to occur on an exponential basis and voila, we have the power!

Old February 8th, 2008 #18
Kievsky

Quote:
Well said, Fissile!

Old February 8th, 2008 #19
OTPTT
Banned

Jews and FauxNews are trying to divert attention from the nigger by telling this fantastical tale about a "lone wolf," white male who allegedly was about to wage "jihad" at the Superbowl because he wasn't given a liquor license.

Instead of showing the nigger and talking about the violent murderous niggers amongst us they plaster this white mans picture all over the screen. They also say the white man "turned himself in" before carrying out his "rampage."

I kid you not. They had some FBI spokesman on who used the exact terms in quotes above. This is what these filthy kikes do people. Know their strategy and be able to spot it when they implement it.

Last edited by OTPTT; February 8th, 2008 at 01:09 PM.

Old February 8th, 2008 #20
OTPTT
Banned

Some stupid white woman named Paulson is stating on national television that she doesn't believe that the murder of her friend Connie Kar was racially related. Another stupid white woman denying reality.

I notice that now the Jews are in damage control parading psychologists to tell us how it they want these nigger murders interpreted.

Thread