VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 21st, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default WTC Demolitions and Ivy League

9/11 Truth Reaches the Ivy-League

Jose Abreu, a junior at Yale University (George W. Bush's Alma Mater), has created quite an uproar among his students and professors at Yale. In response to Abreu publicly voicing his concerns about 9/11, he told explained that the administration is trying to do "what they've always done - silence dissent."

Therefore, Abreu has challenged anyone who will step up to the plate to defend the official account of 9/11. His challenge, which can be found on his website (http://www.joseabreu.com), reads as follows:

"I know that many of the neocons on campus will compare me to a holocaust denier for admitting the obvious - that 9/11 was an inside job carried out by Mossad and the CIA as per Francesco Cossiga. Well I will make your life a whole lot easier this instant! If any student, professor, dean, terrorism expert or alumni can answer the following 11 questions I will drop out of Yale and issue a public apology to George Bush and the Yale administration.

1) Why did building 7, a building not struck by a plane, collapse into its own footprint at freefall speed?

2) Why was the collapse of this 47 story structure not mentioned in the 9/11 commission report?
3) Why did NORAD stand down on 9/11?

4) Why was the US military conducting wargames on 9/11 that involved multiple hijackings and planes being crashed into buildings?

5) How was can it be possible the Pentagon was hit 1 hour and 20 minutes after the attacks began when Andrews Air Force Base is just 10 miles away and home to Air National Guard units charged with defending the skies above the nation's capital?

6) Why did the 9/11 commission report not mention the 'put options' which the Japanese government has stated is extremely unlikely to be anything else but insider trading?

7) Why were some of the alleged hijackers reported to be alive by the BBC?

8) Why did Rudy Giuliani, a state prosecutor who should know something about preserving the evidence in a crime scene, get rid of the steel at the world trade center site?

9) Why didn't the 9/11 commission investigate the $100,00 wired to Muhammed Atta by the Pakistani chief of ISI?

10) Why hasn't the Pentagon released any videos of 9/11?

11) Why won't the Bush administration just allow an independent investigation in order to silence the 'conspiracy theorists'?

Those of you who know that I changed my name to Ramon Jarabacoa all of Sophomore year after losing a bet know that I am not kidding when I say that I will drop out of Yale and issue a public apology to anyone that ask for one when my 11 questions are answered."

With Abreu being the newest member of Student Scholars for 9/11 Truth, we will keep the movement informed as to the latest developments involving Jose Abreu and Yale University.

STUDENT SCHOLARS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
WWW.SST911.ORG

Old February 21st, 2008 #2
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

This is an excellent post Alex. Can you please make it a sticky so it is not lost?

Thread