VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2008 #21
Phil Ludvig...

Phil Ludvig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Ludvig View Post
Bill White is a Federal Agent... how else would he get away with the death threats he posts on Overthrow.com

Why else would he be trying to muddy the name of Ron Paul... hmmmmm isn't that exactly the same thing Daryle Lamont Jenkins is doing?

Hmmmm.... and did you NOT work with the SAME reporter from the New Republic as Daryle... did you BOTH NOT conspire together to slander Ron Paul?

Tell us Bill... why are you working WITH an Anti-Racist?

What kind of "ZOG" agenda are you following?

We await your answer.

I SEE... Bill is obviously avoiding my questions... for SOME reason.

Hmmmm...

Old May 10th, 2008 #22
McKinley
coast to coast WN

McKinley

I just read my email and a real White Nationalist asked me to post this.

White Will
Quote:
Commander ASSWIPE wrote in his phony Ron Paul expose thread four hours ago: "The entire National Alliance mailing list was stolen in 1993 and 2002."

A partial list was purloined from NA Mid-West Regional Coordinator Roger Williams, on Erich Gliebe's watch, perhaps in late 1992, but it seems like it was 2003 or 2004, if memory serves. The list was stolen by none other than Erica Hardwick (aka Hoetsch) who left the NA to become an anti-racist and Commander ASSWIPE's girlfriend, no less.

The so-called "entire 1993 NA mailing list" theft is another complete fabrication contrived by Defendant Harold Covington. He claimed far and wide I stole it and sold it to John McLaughlin for $2,000. Unfortunately for him, in 'Williams v. Covington,' the libel case, I submitted sworn affidavits to the court from both John McLaughlin, denying the sale claim, and from Dr. William Pierce, proprietor of the NA mailing list, who denied the theft. That's how a search for the veracity of a claim is done, by time-tested rules of evidence and procedure. Covington had to run from his malicious lie once I won the judgment against him, and has been in hiding ever since. And Commander ASSWIPE 's malicious lying about others will catch up with him eventually, too, but only if his lies are refuted by those who know the facts.

Commanders ASSWIPE and Covington are in the same game of spreading discord and doubts. What better way to do that than to make potential supporters think that their personal information will not be protected, but stolen or sold?

Will

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 10th, 2008 #23
Phil Ludvig...

Phil Ludvig

Yep Bill... it's not looking good for you and Daryle Lamont Jenkins... hey... maybe you two could be butt buddies in some kind of "ZOG" relocation plan?

Old May 13th, 2008 #24
McKinley
coast to coast WN

McKinley

Looks like some little Commie has been busted in another false truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
I just read my email and a real White Nationalist asked me to post this.

White WillWhite Will
Quote:
Commander ASSWIPE wrote in his phony Ron Paul expose thread four hours ago: "The entire National Alliance mailing list was stolen in 1993 and 2002."

A partial list was purloined from NA Mid-West Regional Coordinator Roger Williams, on Erich Gliebe's watch, perhaps in late 1992, but it seems like it was 2003 or 2004, if memory serves. The list was stolen by none other than Erica Hardwick (aka Hoetsch) who left the NA to become an anti-racist and Commander ASSWIPE's girlfriend, no less.

The so-called "entire 1993 NA mailing list" theft is another complete fabrication contrived by Defendant Harold Covington. He claimed far and wide I stole it and sold it to John McLaughlin for $2,000. Unfortunately for him, in 'Williams v. Covington,' the libel case, I submitted sworn affidavits to the court from both John McLaughlin, denying the sale claim, and from Dr. William Pierce, proprietor of the NA mailing list, who denied the theft. That's how a search for the veracity of a claim is done, by time-tested rules of evidence and procedure. Covington had to run from his malicious lie once I won the judgment against him, and has been in hiding ever since. And Commander ASSWIPE 's malicious lying about others will catch up with him eventually, too, but only if his lies are refuted by those who know the facts.

Commanders ASSWIPE and Covington are in the same game of spreading discord and doubts. What better way to do that than to make potential supporters think that their personal information will not be protected, but stolen or sold?

Will

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 14th, 2008 #25
Erian

Erian
Default Hey man............this saturday 2-4 at the palace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Looks like some little Commie has been busted in another false truth.

We're heading down to the Palace Theater downtown Louisville to meet/greet Ron Paul........anyone in the area needs to try to be there.............B

Old June 11th, 2008 #26
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnee Weiss View Post
I don't usually say much about what you post Commander, because I like to stay out of the whole "personality drama" that goes on here all the time, but Goddammit! Why do you repeat stuff like this without proof? It's just salacious speculation because you don't like Stormfront...these kinds of accusations are DAMAGING to all WN, not just the ones you don't like.

So unless you have some kind of definitive, earth-shattering proof that you would like to share with the rest of us, or unless maybe you really are what everyone has been saying (working for the other side), you should THINK before you post shit!
Who needs the zionist media when you've got Jew bill white doing all their dirty work hey?? I don't think many people understand politics, it's quite a shame really, as it's the only way we'll ever make a difference....

Thread