Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2009 #1981
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

"Explain to our esteemed audience what the proof requirements of the NAFCASH challenge are."


Look at retardo pretending that she can't understand this simple statement:


For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.


Well dull one, it's been over a year now since you claimed to have located at least 4 of Treblinka's "huge mass graves:"

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r1944_edit.jpg


Now look at the previous post and you will find this (which is taken directly from the nafcash.com site):

Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth) of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?


Why the charade dull one? As dumb as you are, I know that even you can understand this.

Now all you have to do is prove that one of those graves you claim to have located actually exists and currently contains at least (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth

If you're still having problems understanding what the definition of proof is, then, like I've told you many times before, contact your partner shermer.

What are you waiting for stupid?

What are you afraid of?


And let's remind everyone that we've been through this charade before:

Post #1294:

It's done!


Here it is faggot:

http://www.nafcash.com/


Read it and weep dull one.


Simplified and clarified.

Lighter and tighter.

So easy, even a retard like Roberta should be able to figure it out.


We have an exact kind of evidence.

We have an exact amount of evidence.

We have an exact location where the evidence has to be located / proven to exist.


(And it could all be located / proven to exist by a blind man with a toy plastic shovel.)


So what are you waiting for faggot?


What's wrong - 1/10th of 1% too hard for you?


BTW, if you have any questions about what the definition of:

locate / proven to exist

Means, contact the "SKEPTICS" Society / "SKEPTIC" Magazine.


And no, it doesn't mean:

"Assumptions based on estimates based on descriptions."

(What are you - retarded, or what?)


And post #1313

Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"



Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself?


http://www.nafcash.com/


What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one?

Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."



It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull.

What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta?

Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."


Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.


Originally Posted by Gerdes
Can you show us just 1/10th of 1%?


Retardo:

"I can show a lot more than that rather easily."


Then what are you waiting for faggot?


And if you're still having problems with the definition of proof, I suggest that you ask Michael Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine about it. As you well know, you have to have your "proof" published in "SKEPTIC" magazine first. If they will accept your "descriptions based on estimates based on assumptions based on photo captions" as proof, we will of course consider it.

But we will of course ultimately define proof as - proven.

BTW, just what part of the words prove / proof don't you understand dull one?

And just what part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand?


Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"Proving that quantity of human remains at Treblinka is a piece of cake."


Then what are you waiting for faggot?

And post #1330:

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least

1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor,

Or

3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka

Will get me $ 100,000."


Holy shit the retard figured it out. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard.

Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)


So there is now no need for any modern technology, except this:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...sigh=11at7gqlc

That is needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.

Now what are you waiting for faggot?


That leaves only one thing left for you to figure out - the meaning of:

locate / prove the existence of

And if you're still having problems with the definition of proof, I suggest that you ask Michael Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine about it. As you well know, you have to have your "proof" published in "SKEPTIC" magazine first. If they will accept your "descriptions based on estimates based on assumptions based on photo captions" as proof, we will of course consider it.

But we will of course ultimately define proof as - proven.


BTW, just what part of prove / proof don't you understand dull one?

And just what part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand?

Are you retarded, or what?

What's wrong, is 1/10th of 1% too hard for you?

Is $100,000.00 not enough of an incentive for you? (What about putting an end to holocaust denial? I thought that alone was incentive enough for you? After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?)

Is 65 years not enough time for you?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 19th, 2009 at 02:19 PM.
 
Old May 19th, 2009 #1982
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes keeps holding monologues with his sockpuppet "T.F.Sheb" and running away from the very simple and straightforward questions asked in my RODOH post # 11127, which are transcribed below:

Question # 108: Would the demonstration of the location, size and contents of Sobibor grave # 4 in my RODOH post # 11127, if published in an article in SKEPTIC magazine, be considered sufficient proof of the minimum contents of at least one mass grave at Sobibor to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and thus entitle the author of such article to the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward?

YES or NO?

Question # 109: If the answer to Question # 108 is "NO", why would the above demonstration not be considered sufficient proof of the minimum contents of at least one mass grave at Sobibor to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and thus entitle the author of such article to the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward? What would be missing?

Question # 110: If the answer to Question # 108 is "NO", what evidence exactly would be accepted as proof that Sobibor mass grave # 4 contains at least the amount of human remains required to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements and entitle the applicant to the NAFCASH reward?

And then there is

Question # 111: Unless you reintroduced them in the meantime, why did you take the Chelmno and Belzec extermination camps out of the NAFCASH challenge?

Gerdes may answer these questions either here or on RODOH.

Of course he'll continue running away from them and make a big bloody fuss to avoid providing simple and reasonable answers to very simple and reasonable questions, like the whimpering coward he has amply shown himself to be, especially when he ran from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525 ).

And of course the ignore situation on this forum remains, except as concerns the above questions, until Gerdes has posted this simple statement that he's scared shitless of posting:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

Greg Gerdes, alias "T.F.Sheb", alias "tfsfcsupporter", alias whatever else the fellow may feel like calling himself, is a big mouth with nothing behind it. All bluff, no action.
 
Old May 19th, 2009 #1983
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

"Would the demonstration of the location, size and contents of Sobibor grave # 4 in my RODOH post # 11127, if published in an article in SKEPTIC magazine, be considered sufficient proof of the minimum contents of at least one mass grave at Sobibor to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and thus entitle the author of such article to the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward?"


What part of the word - prove / proof - don't you understand dull one?
 
Old May 19th, 2009 #1984
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Well, it's been over a year now since retardo accepted TFSFC. In case you've forgotten:


Quote:
"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox... I'm doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don't get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that's fine. If I do get paid, that's even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you'll be telling another lie, asshole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research... What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you don't want to accept my suggestions... that's just fine with me. It won't dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... As you well know, I'm not trying to change anything to my "liking"... what I'm showing the world is that I'm willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge... And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. If I meet the challenge requirements but cannot obtain payment... that's fine. If I can obtain payment, that's even better."
I think this would be a real good time for retardo to give us an update on how she's doing with this. After all, like I pointed out earlier, it's been over a year now.

And I've yet to find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine in my mailbox. What are you waiting for coward?

So let's have your update dull one.

Show us what you've shown the world retardo.



How to win nafcash's ( www.nafcash.com/ ) $100,000.00 - The Final Solution Forenic Challenge - reward.

Direct from - The National Association of Forensic Historians - website:

* * * * *

Lest you think there must be some truth to the alleged Treblinka holocaust

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)


The National Association of Forensic Historians TM presents

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM


$100,000.00 REWARD


For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

* * * * *

Now who in their right mind could believe the official story that millions of pounds of evidence were “utterly eradicated” by a layer of soil and couldn’t be detected today with the use of modern archeological / forensic science techniques? Compounding the obvious absurdity that the pseudo “science” of history gives eyewitness testimony more credence than tangible physical evidence (or the lack thereof) is the fact that every single “eyewitness” that helped to “historically” prove the preposterous Treblinka legend was a shameless PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Don’t believe it? Well then, since Michael Shermer (who is also the president of the “Skeptics” Society and publisher of “SKEPTIC” magazine) has such disdain for real skeptics (i.e. - intelligent / logical people who refuse to share his delusion that millions of jews can magically vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace), “SKEPTIC” magazine should be more than willing to publish the results of any scientific investigation that claims to have proven that this asinine pure extermination center legend has been forensically proven to be a fact. Therefore, all one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward, is to have said claims / results first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine. Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth) of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?

* * * * *

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.

* * * * *

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with “charred human remains?” Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the fraudulent Sobibor fable has been forensically proven, yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence can be located at Treblinka! These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they have to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been over 7 years since the Kola hoax and they still haven’t located / proven the existence of so much as one single grave or so much as one tenth of one percent (1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth) of this fraud.

Here is all the rest of the information that you need to know to lay claim to the reward:

1 - http://www.geocities.com/treblinkafraud/

2 - http://www.nafcash.com/

3 - http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 20th, 2009 at 10:16 AM.
 
Old May 19th, 2009 #1985
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

"Explain to our esteemed audience what the proof requirements of the NAFCASH challenge are."


Look at retardo pretending that she can't understand this simple statement:


For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.


Well dull one, it's been over a year now since you claimed to have located at least 4 of Treblinka's "huge mass graves:"

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...r1944_edit.jpg


Now look at the previous post and you will find this (which is taken directly from the nafcash.com site):

Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth) of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?


Why the charade dull one? As dumb as you are, I know that even you can understand this.

Now all you have to do is prove that one of those graves you claim to have located actually exists and currently contains at least (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth

If you're still having problems understanding what the definition of proof is, then, like I've told you many times before, contact your partner shermer.

What are you waiting for stupid?

What are you afraid of?


And let's remind everyone that we've been through this charade before:

Post #1294:

It's done!


Here it is faggot:

http://www.nafcash.com/


Read it and weep dull one.


Simplified and clarified.

Lighter and tighter.

So easy, even a retard like Roberta should be able to figure it out.


We have an exact kind of evidence.

We have an exact amount of evidence.

We have an exact location where the evidence has to be located / proven to exist.


(And it could all be located / proven to exist by a blind man with a toy plastic shovel.)


So what are you waiting for faggot?


What's wrong - 1/10th of 1% too hard for you?


BTW, if you have any questions about what the definition of:

locate / proven to exist

Means, contact the "SKEPTICS" Society / "SKEPTIC" Magazine.


And no, it doesn't mean:

"Assumptions based on estimates based on descriptions."

(What are you - retarded, or what?)


And post #1313

Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"



Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself?


http://www.nafcash.com/


What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one?

Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."



It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull.

What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta?

Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."


Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.


Originally Posted by Gerdes
Can you show us just 1/10th of 1%?


Retardo:

"I can show a lot more than that rather easily."


Then what are you waiting for faggot?


And if you're still having problems with the definition of proof, I suggest that you ask Michael Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine about it. As you well know, you have to have your "proof" published in "SKEPTIC" magazine first. If they will accept your "descriptions based on estimates based on assumptions based on photo captions" as proof, we will of course consider it.

But we will of course ultimately define proof as - proven.

BTW, just what part of the words prove / proof don't you understand dull one?

And just what part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand?


Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"Proving that quantity of human remains at Treblinka is a piece of cake."


Then what are you waiting for faggot?

And post #1330:

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least

1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor,

Or

3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka

Will get me $ 100,000."


Holy shit the retard figured it out. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard.

Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)


So there is now no need for any modern technology, except this:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...sigh=11at7gqlc

That is needed to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.

Now what are you waiting for faggot?


That leaves only one thing left for you to figure out - the meaning of:

locate / prove the existence of

And if you're still having problems with the definition of proof, I suggest that you ask Michael Shermer / "SKEPTIC" magazine about it. As you well know, you have to have your "proof" published in "SKEPTIC" magazine first. If they will accept your "descriptions based on estimates based on assumptions based on photo captions" as proof, we will of course consider it.

But we will of course ultimately define proof as - proven.


BTW, just what part of prove / proof don't you understand dull one?

And just what part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand?

Are you retarded, or what?

What's wrong, is 1/10th of 1% too hard for you?

Is $100,000.00 not enough of an incentive for you? (What about putting an end to holocaust denial? I thought that alone was incentive enough for you? After all, you do want to put an end to holocaust denial - don't you?)

Is 65 years not enough time for you?
 
Old May 20th, 2009 #1986
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Compulsive liar and whimpering coward Gerdes keeps running away from the very simple and straightforward questions asked in my RODOH post # 11127, which are transcribed below:

Question # 108: Would the demonstration of the location, size and contents of Sobibor grave # 4 in my RODOH post # 11127, if published in an article in SKEPTIC magazine, be considered sufficient proof of the minimum contents of at least one mass grave at Sobibor to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and thus entitle the author of such article to the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward?

YES or NO?

Question # 109: If the answer to Question # 108 is "NO", why would the above demonstration not be considered sufficient proof of the minimum contents of at least one mass grave at Sobibor to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements, and thus entitle the author of such article to the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward? What would be missing?

Question # 110: If the answer to Question # 108 is "NO", what evidence exactly would be accepted as proof that Sobibor mass grave # 4 contains at least the amount of human remains required to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements and entitle the applicant to the NAFCASH reward?

And then there is

Question # 111: Unless you reintroduced them in the meantime, why did you take the Chelmno and Belzec extermination camps out of the NAFCASH challenge?

Gerdes may answer these questions either here or on RODOH.

As concerns questions nos. 108 to 110, I'll make answering them even easier to spineless coward Gerdes, as I have done in my RODOH post # 11136.

I have located and proven the existence of the Sobibor mass grave numbered "4" by Prof. Andrzej Kola in his 2001 report about Sobibor (I could just as well have picked any other of the seven graves found by Prof. Kola, but I picked # 4 because it is the biggest). I have provided an renowned archaeologist's description of that grave's precise location and his plotting of that grave on a map. I have matched that map with a satellite photograph, on which grave # 4 is one of the graves that can be made out with the naked eye. I have provided the archaeologist's description of the grave's context, from which it can be concluded that well over 4,000 bodies in wax-fat transformation at least lie on the bottom of that grave. I have provided documentary and eyewitness evidence that proves the killing, burial and subsequent cremation of at least 150,000 people at Sobibor extermination camp, and I have demonstrated that grave # 4 can, given it's also containing cremation remains above the layers of bodies in wax-fat transformation and its volume in relation to the total volume of all graves together, be reasonably assumed to contain the remains of about half the people killed at Sobibor.

So the question is: would this be enough, if published in an article in Shermer's Skeptic magazine, to qualify me for the $ 100,000 NAFCASH reward?

YES or NO?

If the answer should be "NO", what more would be required? There's only one additional requirement that I can think of, and that is physically finding the contents of this mass grave by excavation, core drilling or non-invasive subsoil imaging technologies, physically quantifying them to the extent possible, and documenting these physical finds and physical quantification in an archaeological report.

If this is what it takes to satisfy the NAFCASH challenge requirements, please say so, Mr. Gerdes. In that case application for the reward will have to wait until the necessary archaeological works are carried out on site, which as things are now will not happen before October this year.

If, on the other hand, the evidence to location, size and contents of Sobibor grave # 4 presented in my post # 11127 is sufficient to qualify for the NAFCASH reward if submitted in the required form (i.e. publication in SKEPTIC magazine), I shall contact Mr. Shermer right away.

So, Mr. Gerdes, which of them is it?

Of course Gerdes will continue running away from my questions and making a big bloody fuss to avoid providing simple and reasonable answers to very simple and reasonable questions, like the whimpering coward he has amply shown himself to be, especially when he ran from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525 ).

And of course the ignore situation on this forum remains, except as concerns the above questions, until Gerdes has posted this simple statement that he's scared shitless of posting:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

Greg Gerdes, alias "T.F.Sheb", alias "tfsfcsupporter", alias whatever else the fellow may feel like calling himself, is a big mouth with nothing behind it. All bluff, no action.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; May 20th, 2009 at 05:06 AM.
 
Old May 20th, 2009 #1987
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Well, it's been over a year now since retardo accepted TFSFC. In case you've forgotten:


Quote:
"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox... I'm doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don't get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that's fine. If I do get paid, that's even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you'll be telling another lie, asshole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research... What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you don't want to accept my suggestions... that's just fine with me. It won't dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... As you well know, I'm not trying to change anything to my "liking"... what I'm showing the world is that I'm willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge... And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. If I meet the challenge requirements but cannot obtain payment... that's fine. If I can obtain payment, that's even better."
I think this would be a real good time for retardo to give us an update on how she's doing with this. After all, like I pointed out earlier, it's been over a year now.

And I've yet to find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine in my mailbox. What are you waiting for coward?

So let's have your update dull one.

Show us what you've shown the world retardo.



How to win nafcash's ( www.nafcash.com/ ) $100,000.00 - The Final Solution Forenic Challenge - reward.

Direct from - The National Association of Forensic Historians - website:

* * * * *

Lest you think there must be some truth to the alleged Treblinka holocaust

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)


The National Association of Forensic Historians TM presents

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM


$100,000.00 REWARD


For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

* * * * *

Now who in their right mind could believe the official story that millions of pounds of evidence were “utterly eradicated” by a layer of soil and couldn’t be detected today with the use of modern archeological / forensic science techniques? Compounding the obvious absurdity that the pseudo “science” of history gives eyewitness testimony more credence than tangible physical evidence (or the lack thereof) is the fact that every single “eyewitness” that helped to “historically” prove the preposterous Treblinka legend was a shameless PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Don’t believe it? Well then, since Michael Shermer (who is also the president of the “Skeptics” Society and publisher of “SKEPTIC” magazine) has such disdain for real skeptics (i.e. - intelligent / logical people who refuse to share his delusion that millions of jews can magically vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace), “SKEPTIC” magazine should be more than willing to publish the results of any scientific investigation that claims to have proven that this asinine pure extermination center legend has been forensically proven to be a fact. Therefore, all one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward, is to have said claims / results first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine. Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth) of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?

* * * * *

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.

* * * * *

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with “charred human remains?” Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the fraudulent Sobibor fable has been forensically proven, yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence can be located at Treblinka! These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they have to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been over 7 years since the Kola hoax and they still haven’t located / proven the existence of so much as one single grave or so much as one tenth of one percent (1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth) of this fraud.

Here is all the rest of the information that you need to know to lay claim to the reward:

1 - http://www.geocities.com/treblinkafraud/

2 - http://www.nafcash.com/

3 - http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf
 
Old May 20th, 2009 #1988
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

"If the answer should be "NO", what more would be required? There's only one additional requirement that I can think of, and that is physically finding the contents of this mass grave by excavation, core drilling or non-invasive subsoil imaging technologies, physically quantifying them to the extent possible, and documenting these physical finds and physical quantification in an archaeological report.

If this is what it takes to satisfy the NAFCASH challenge requirements, please say so, Mr. Gerdes. In that case application for the reward will have to wait until the necessary archaeological works are carried out on site, which as things are now will not happen before October this year."


Why the charade retardo? You know that we've been through this before. You've known for months EXACTLY what the requirments are for laying claim to the challenge that you accepted a year ago. Here are some select quotes from the lying coward roberta:


Quote:
Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"

Answer:

Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself? What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."

Answer:

It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull. What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta? Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."

Answer:

Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor, Or 3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka Will get me $ 100,000."

Answer:

Holy shit the retard figured it out. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard. Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)


Retardo's comments:

If you want a precise physical quantification of human remains separated for this purpose from the soil and wood ashes they are probably mixed with after all the robbery-digging that took place in the area of these camps, you’ll have to wait at least until excavation is done in the mass graves at Sobibor… If you could help me get the permission to excavate and a crew to help with the digging, separating bone fragments from soil and wood ash and counting and weighing them, that would be great… How do you dig up 3,500 pounds of bone fragments or 27,000 teeth from the soil of Treblinka with that thing, permission to do so provided?.. Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done… the requirement of locating a specific mass grave and instead insists now on a quantification of bone fragments or teeth… That’s why he had to change the challenge requirements in such a way that meeting them requires not only core drilling but calls for digging out and quantifying specific types of human remains. He figures that such digging out and quantifying is what will take longest to happen at either Sobibor or Treblinka, if it should happen at all. This was the reasoning behind your latest update of the NAFCASH challenge, wasn’t it, Mr. Gerdes? Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done. And as it will take quite a while for this to happen… Hence the "locating" in the NAFCASH challenge’s new wording… I was referring to partial excavations that are likely to occur in the future, likelier than wholesale excavations of the mass grave areas as would be required to extract and quantify the human remains contain therein… What I’m saying here is that… This was probably the reason why Gerdes reformulated his challenge requirements, calling for the physical identification and quantification of which requires wholesale excavation… Poor Gerdes… hasn’t understood yet that core drilling in mass grave areas, not to mention excavating them (which is what would be required to physically expose a given amount of human bone fragments or teeth) cannot be done without a special permission from the Polish government... There is no room for reasonable doubt that, if and when the mass graves in the Sobibor area should be excavated, human cremation remains will be found in amounts far exceeding what is required to qualify for… met the requirements and is entitled to the reward… Until that happens… I’ll have to be patient… That gets us back to why Gerdes requires not just any human remains, but specifically teeth or bone fragments, right? The reason, as I have already explained, is that finding and quantifying a substantial amount of bone fragments or teeth requires not only core drilling, but rather thorough excavation of the mass grave area… As Gerdes knows that such thorough excavation is the last thing that will happen… he therefore thinks his money safe. Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?.. So independently of whether it will one day be possible to physically put together the amount of bone fragments and/or teeth required to apply for Gerdes’ reward… No, I haven’t yet physically gathered so-and-so many pounds of human bone fragments or so-and-so-many human teeth… what is relevant for the purpose of your stinking challenge and what is relevant for the purpose of historical and forensic proof of mass murder are two entirely different boots. Here we are talking about the latter, not about the former. About what is relevant for the former we don’t need to talk here. That we can discuss if and when the mass grave areas have been excavated, at least the required amounts of bone fragments and/or teeth have been found and documentation of these amounts has been submitted to SKEPTIC magazine… But don’t worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes… If there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, I’ll do my best to get you invited.”
Who do you think you're fooling by pretending that you haven't understood for months that a person must physically locate a grave and prove the existence of the contents of said alleged grave by excavation and physical quantification of any physical finds?

And who are you trying to fool with this:

"In that case application for the reward will have to wait until the necessary archaeological works are carried out on site, which as things are now will not happen before October this year."


When you know for a fact it is in October that the fraudulent SAP closes up shop for the year? What you're saying is it won't happen at all because there are too many people paying attention to your fraudulent butt-buddy Yorum's sham "archaeology" project.

This is so easy.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 20th, 2009 at 01:27 PM.
 
Old May 20th, 2009 #1989
T.F. Scheb
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 46
T.F. Scheb
Default

It's real simple, Roberto. Forensic proof

This is a really big murder case. Forensic proof is needed to seal the deal.

Produce your best piece of forensic evidence and collect the cash. We already have tons of conflicting eyewitness testimony. Don't need any more.

And, stop with the grousing about the challenge, already. Produce the forensic evidence. If they don't pay up - sue them. You will be a hero and they will be the chumps.

You never know who is in the wings waiting for you to produce.
 
Old May 21st, 2009 #1990
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Retardo:

"If the answer should be "NO", what more would be required? There's only one additional requirement that I can think of, and that is physically finding the contents of this mass grave by excavation, core drilling or non-invasive subsoil imaging technologies, physically quantifying them to the extent possible, and documenting these physical finds and physical quantification in an archaeological report.

If this is what it takes to satisfy the NAFCASH challenge requirements, please say so, Mr. Gerdes. In that case application for the reward will have to wait until the necessary archaeological works are carried out on site, which as things are now will not happen before October this year."

Why the charade retardo?
No charade, it's just that compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes was never straightforward about what he wanted, however much I surmised and asked him questions about what that might be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
You know that we've been through this before. You've known for months EXACTLY what the requirments are for laying claim to the challenge that you accepted a year ago.
Let's say I've been good at guessing, in the face of compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes' persistent refusal to provide a clear statement about what he would accept as proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Here are some select quotes from the lying coward roberta:
Is Gerdes back to also projecting his effeminate tendencies besides his compulsion to lie and his cowardice? I thought he had at least overcome that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Quote:
Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"

Answer:

Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself? What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."

Answer:

It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull. What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta? Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."

Answer:

Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor, Or 3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka Will get me $ 100,000."

Answer:

Holy shit the retard figured it out. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard. Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)


Retardo's comments:

“If you want a precise physical quantification of human remains separated for this purpose from the soil and wood ashes they are probably mixed with after all the robbery-digging that took place in the area of these camps, you’ll have to wait at least until excavation is done in the mass graves at Sobibor… If you could help me get the permission to excavate and a crew to help with the digging, separating bone fragments from soil and wood ash and counting and weighing them, that would be great… How do you dig up 3,500 pounds of bone fragments or 27,000 teeth from the soil of Treblinka with that thing, permission to do so provided?.. Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done… the requirement of locating a specific mass grave and instead insists now on a quantification of bone fragments or teeth… That’s why he had to change the challenge requirements in such a way that meeting them requires not only core drilling but calls for digging out and quantifying specific types of human remains. He figures that such digging out and quantifying is what will take longest to happen at either Sobibor or Treblinka, if it should happen at all. This was the reasoning behind your latest update of the NAFCASH challenge, wasn’t it, Mr. Gerdes? Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done. And as it will take quite a while for this to happen… Hence the "locating" in the NAFCASH challenge’s new wording… I was referring to partial excavations that are likely to occur in the future, likelier than wholesale excavations of the mass grave areas as would be required to extract and quantify the human remains contain therein… What I’m saying here is that… This was probably the reason why Gerdes reformulated his challenge requirements, calling for the physical identification and quantification of which requires wholesale excavation… Poor Gerdes… hasn’t understood yet that core drilling in mass grave areas, not to mention excavating them (which is what would be required to physically expose a given amount of human bone fragments or teeth) cannot be done without a special permission from the Polish government... There is no room for reasonable doubt that, if and when the mass graves in the Sobibor area should be excavated, human cremation remains will be found in amounts far exceeding what is required to qualify for… met the requirements and is entitled to the reward… Until that happens… I’ll have to be patient… That gets us back to why Gerdes requires not just any human remains, but specifically teeth or bone fragments, right? The reason, as I have already explained, is that finding and quantifying a substantial amount of bone fragments or teeth requires not only core drilling, but rather thorough excavation of the mass grave area… As Gerdes knows that such thorough excavation is the last thing that will happen… he therefore thinks his money safe. Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?.. So independently of whether it will one day be possible to physically put together the amount of bone fragments and/or teeth required to apply for Gerdes’ reward… No, I haven’t yet physically gathered so-and-so many pounds of human bone fragments or so-and-so-many human teeth… what is relevant for the purpose of your stinking challenge and what is relevant for the purpose of historical and forensic proof of mass murder are two entirely different boots. Here we are talking about the latter, not about the former. About what is relevant for the former we don’t need to talk here. That we can discuss if and when the mass grave areas have been excavated, at least the required amounts of bone fragments and/or teeth have been found and documentation of these amounts has been submitted to SKEPTIC magazine… But don’t worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes… If there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, I’ll do my best to get you invited.”
Who do you think you're fooling by pretending that you haven't understood for months that a person must physically locate a grave and prove the existence of the contents of said alleged grave by excavation and physical quantification of any physical finds?
As I said, I've been good at guessing (as Gerdes has been good at avoiding clarifications that would confirm my guesses, running away from my questions and cherry-picking statements taken out of context from several posts and bunching them together to alter their meaning, one of his old tricks).

Now, where is the part in which hysterical fish-wife Gerdes told me what exactly he would accept as proof of the existence of a given mass grave and of a given amount of human remains in that mass grave, instead of hysterically yelling at me to look up his stinking site? Unless he's lying through his teeth again, Gerdes should be able to quote at least one explicit statement in that sense, and provide the post number and the link.

Anyway, with the above statement that "a person must physically locate a grave and prove the existence of the contents of said alleged grave by excavation and physical quantification of any physical finds" we are finally getting somewhere, so let's continue along this line. Gerdes is requested to answer the following questions regarding this statement:

1. "Excavation": does it have to be excavation? How about core drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology?

2. "Physical quantification": what documentation of physical quantification is required? Will an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging be sufficient? If not, what documentation would be sufficient?

3. "Physical finds": I understand this means any type of human remains that can be used to establish that remains corresponding to a certain minimum number of persons are buried in a certain grave. Is this correct? If not, what qualifies as "physical finds"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
And who are you trying to fool with this:

"In that case application for the reward will have to wait until the necessary archaeological works are carried out on site, which as things are now will not happen before October this year."

When you know for a fact it is in October that the fraudulent SAP closes up shop for the year?
No, what closes down is the Sobibor museum, which together with usually good weather makes October the ideal month for archaeological work. If Gerdes had not run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008 like the whimpering coward he has always been, he would know how good the weather was on that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What you're saying is it won't happen at all because there are too many people paying attention to your fraudulent butt-buddy Yorum's sham "archaeology" project.
Wishful thinking is also thinking, obviously the only thinking that bird-brain Gerdes is capable of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
This is so easy.
What, showing that the president and only member of the National Association of Fish-wives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics fulfills all requirements for membership in that association? That's a piece of cake indeed.
 
Old May 21st, 2009 #1991
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.F. Scheb View Post
It's real simple, Roberto. Forensic proof

This is a really big murder case. Forensic proof is needed to seal the deal.

Produce your best piece of forensic evidence and collect the cash. We already have tons of conflicting eyewitness testimony. Don't need any more.

And, stop with the grousing about the challenge, already. Produce the forensic evidence. If they don't pay up - sue them. You will be a hero and they will be the chumps.

You never know who is in the wings waiting for you to produce.
Are you feeling lonely again, Mr. Gerdes?

Or why did you bring along your sock-puppet?
 
Old May 22nd, 2009 #1992
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo's question:

"1. "Excavation": does it have to be excavation? How about core drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology?"


If it's accepted as proof by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.


Retardo's question:

"2. "Physical quantification": what documentation of physical quantification is required? Will an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging be sufficient? If not, what documentation would be sufficient?"

If it's accepted as documentation by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.


3. "Physical finds": I understand this means any type of human remains that can be used to establish that remains corresponding to a certain minimum number of persons are buried in a certain grave. Is this correct? If not, what qualifies as "physical finds"?

Let's let retardo's own statements prove what a liar she is:


Quote:
Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"

Answer:

Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself? What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."

Answer:

It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull. What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta? Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."

Answer:

Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor, Or 3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka Will get me $ 100,000."

Answer:

Holy shit the retard figured it out
. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard. Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)


Retardo's comments:

“If you want a precise physical quantification of human remains separated for this purpose from the soil and wood ashes they are probably mixed with after all the robbery-digging that took place in the area of these camps, you’ll have to wait at least until excavation is done in the mass graves at Sobibor… If you could help me get the permission to excavate and a crew to help with the digging, separating bone fragments from soil and wood ash and counting and weighing them, that would be great… How do you dig up 3,500 pounds of bone fragments or 27,000 teeth from the soil of Treblinka with that thing, permission to do so provided?.. Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done… the requirement of locating a specific mass grave and instead insists now on a quantification of bone fragments or teeth… That’s why he had to change the challenge requirements in such a way that meeting them requires not only core drilling but calls for digging out and quantifying specific types of human remains. He figures that such digging out and quantifying is what will take longest to happen at either Sobibor or Treblinka, if it should happen at all. This was the reasoning behind your latest update of the NAFCASH challenge, wasn’t it, Mr. Gerdes? Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done. And as it will take quite a while for this to happen… Hence the "locating" in the NAFCASH challenge’s new wording… I was referring to partial excavations that are likely to occur in the future, likelier than wholesale excavations of the mass grave areas as would be required to extract and quantify the human remains contain therein… What I’m saying here is that… This was probably the reason why Gerdes reformulated his challenge requirements, calling for the physical identification and quantification of which requires wholesale excavation… Poor Gerdes… hasn’t understood yet that core drilling in mass grave areas, not to mention excavating them (which is what would be required to physically expose a given amount of human bone fragments or teeth) cannot be done without a special permission from the Polish government... There is no room for reasonable doubt that, if and when the mass graves in the Sobibor area should be excavated, human cremation remains will be found in amounts far exceeding what is required to qualify for… met the requirements and is entitled to the reward… Until that happens… I’ll have to be patient… That gets us back to why Gerdes requires not just any human remains, but specifically teeth or bone fragments, right? The reason, as I have already explained, is that finding and quantifying a substantial amount of bone fragments or teeth requires not only core drilling, but rather thorough excavation of the mass grave area… As Gerdes knows that such thorough excavation is the last thing that will happen… he therefore thinks his money safe. Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?.. So independently of whether it will one day be possible to physically put together the amount of bone fragments and/or teeth required to apply for Gerdes’ reward… No, I haven’t yet physically gathered so-and-so many pounds of human bone fragments or so-and-so-many human teeth… what is relevant for the purpose of your stinking challenge and what is relevant for the purpose of historical and forensic proof of mass murder are two entirely different boots. Here we are talking about the latter, not about the former. About what is relevant for the former we don’t need to talk here. That we can discuss if and when the mass grave areas have been excavated,

at least the required amounts of bone fragments and/or teeth have been found and documentation of these amounts has been submitted to SKEPTIC magazine

But don’t worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes… If there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, I’ll do my best to get you invited.”

Just what part of:

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location

Do you not understand stupid?

Just what part of the word

EXACT

do you not understand stupid?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 22nd, 2009 at 02:03 PM.
 
Old May 22nd, 2009 #1993
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Retardo's question:

"1. "Excavation": does it have to be excavation? How about core drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology?"

If it's accepted as proof by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.
Sorry, but we all know what "consider" means coming from a compulsive liar like the president and only member of the National Association of Fish-wives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics. There's nothing for you to "consider", Mr. Gerdes; it's either "yes" or "no".

So the question is:

Will you accept location of physical finds by core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology rather than excavation if Shermer accepts it?

Yes or No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Retardo's question:

"2. "Physical quantification": what documentation of physical quantification is required? Will an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging be sufficient? If not, what documentation would be sufficient?"

If it's accepted as documentation by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.
Again, I don't have to tell you where you can stick that "consider" crap. It's either "yes" or "no":

Will you accept as sufficient an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging if Shermer accepts it as sufficient?

Yes or No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
3. "Physical finds": I understand this means any type of human remains that can be used to establish that remains corresponding to a certain minimum number of persons are buried in a certain grave. Is this correct? If not, what qualifies as "physical finds"?

Let's let retardo's own statements prove what a liar she is:
Sorry, Mr. Gerdes, but I'm not yet indulging in your favorite activity, which is lying. I'm just trying to make you state reasonable requirements as opposed to your so-and-so-many pounds of bone fragments and so-and-so-many teeth baloney, which makes your "challenge" look like a hoax even more than it does anyway. But if you want to persist in requirements dishonestly formulated in such a way as to make them harder if not impossible to meet, be my guest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Just what part of:

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location

Do you not understand stupid?

Just what part of the word

EXACT

do you not understand stupid?
I take this hysterical howling as meaning that the only physical finds that will be accepted are bone fragments or teeth, whereas ashes, whole bones, skulls, hair and tissue don't count for anything. In other words, one may for example find 4,000 dead bodies in a state of wax-fat transformation on the bottom of grave # 4 at Sobibor (which is way more than "one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder") and yet not qualify for the reward because whole bodies in wax-fat transformation are neither bone fragments nor teeth.

Is this understanding correct, Mr. Gerdes?

Yes or No?

Three very simple and straightforward "yes" or "no" questions, Mr. Gerdes. I'm looking forward to three equally simple and straightforward answers.
 
Old May 22nd, 2009 #1994
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo's question:

"1. "Excavation": does it have to be excavation? How about core drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology?"


If it's accepted as proof by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.


Retardo's question:

"2. "Physical quantification": what documentation of physical quantification is required? Will an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging be sufficient? If not, what documentation would be sufficient?"

If it's accepted as documentation by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.


3. "Physical finds": I understand this means any type of human remains that can be used to establish that remains corresponding to a certain minimum number of persons are buried in a certain grave. Is this correct? If not, what qualifies as "physical finds"?

Let's let retardo's own statements prove what a liar she is:


Quote:
Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"

Answer:

Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself? What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."

Answer:

It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull. What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta? Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."

Answer:

Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor, Or 3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka Will get me $ 100,000."

Answer:

Holy shit the retard figured it out
. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard. Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)


Retardo's comments:

“If you want a precise physical quantification of human remains separated for this purpose from the soil and wood ashes they are probably mixed with after all the robbery-digging that took place in the area of these camps, you’ll have to wait at least until excavation is done in the mass graves at Sobibor… If you could help me get the permission to excavate and a crew to help with the digging, separating bone fragments from soil and wood ash and counting and weighing them, that would be great… How do you dig up 3,500 pounds of bone fragments or 27,000 teeth from the soil of Treblinka with that thing, permission to do so provided?.. Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done… the requirement of locating a specific mass grave and instead insists now on a quantification of bone fragments or teeth… That’s why he had to change the challenge requirements in such a way that meeting them requires not only core drilling but calls for digging out and quantifying specific types of human remains. He figures that such digging out and quantifying is what will take longest to happen at either Sobibor or Treblinka, if it should happen at all. This was the reasoning behind your latest update of the NAFCASH challenge, wasn’t it, Mr. Gerdes? Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done. And as it will take quite a while for this to happen… Hence the "locating" in the NAFCASH challenge’s new wording… I was referring to partial excavations that are likely to occur in the future, likelier than wholesale excavations of the mass grave areas as would be required to extract and quantify the human remains contain therein… What I’m saying here is that… This was probably the reason why Gerdes reformulated his challenge requirements, calling for the physical identification and quantification of which requires wholesale excavation… Poor Gerdes… hasn’t understood yet that core drilling in mass grave areas, not to mention excavating them (which is what would be required to physically expose a given amount of human bone fragments or teeth) cannot be done without a special permission from the Polish government... There is no room for reasonable doubt that, if and when the mass graves in the Sobibor area should be excavated, human cremation remains will be found in amounts far exceeding what is required to qualify for… met the requirements and is entitled to the reward… Until that happens… I’ll have to be patient… That gets us back to why Gerdes requires not just any human remains, but specifically teeth or bone fragments, right? The reason, as I have already explained, is that finding and quantifying a substantial amount of bone fragments or teeth requires not only core drilling, but rather thorough excavation of the mass grave area… As Gerdes knows that such thorough excavation is the last thing that will happen… he therefore thinks his money safe. Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?.. So independently of whether it will one day be possible to physically put together the amount of bone fragments and/or teeth required to apply for Gerdes’ reward… No, I haven’t yet physically gathered so-and-so many pounds of human bone fragments or so-and-so-many human teeth… what is relevant for the purpose of your stinking challenge and what is relevant for the purpose of historical and forensic proof of mass murder are two entirely different boots. Here we are talking about the latter, not about the former. About what is relevant for the former we don’t need to talk here. That we can discuss if and when the mass grave areas have been excavated,

at least the required amounts of bone fragments and/or teeth have been found and documentation of these amounts has been submitted to SKEPTIC magazine

But don’t worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes… If there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, I’ll do my best to get you invited.”

Just what part of:

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location

Do you not understand stupid?

Just what part of the word

EXACT

do you not understand stupid?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 23rd, 2009 at 08:13 AM.
 
Old May 22nd, 2009 #1995
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

1 - "Will you accept location of physical finds by core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology rather than excavation if Shermer accepts it?"

LOL! Here's a previous retardo post:

Retardo:

"But at least Gerdes seems to have understood that electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment are not exactly suitable to detect human cremation remains."

Retardo:

2 - "Will you accept as sufficient an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging if Shermer accepts it as sufficient?"

LOL! Here's a previous retardo post:

"What quantities of a specific type of human remains lie under ground cannot be established by core drilling alone, but requires excavation of remains, their physical extraction and their separation from the soil and wood ash they are surrounded by."



1 - We will consider any method that is accepted by shermer and published in "skeptic" magazine.

2 - We will accept as proof any method that proves what we are asking proof of.

We will consider the use of a dowsing rod and a ouiji board if it's published in "skeptic" magazine. However, no determination of what will be accepted as proof can be made unless and until we see what is actually published in "skeptic" magazine.

If what is published in "skeptic" magazine proves that a specific grave contains the required specific kind and amount of remains specified, then it will be accepted. If it doesn't, then it won't.

Just what part of the words proof / prove dont' you understand stupid?


Retardo:

"In other words, one may for example find 4,000 dead bodies in a state of wax-fat transformation on the bottom of grave # 4 at Sobibor (which is way more than "one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder") and yet not qualify for the reward because whole bodies in wax-fat transformation are neither bone fragments nor teeth.

Is this understanding correct, Mr. Gerdes?"


Just what part of:

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location

Do you not understand dull one?

Just what part of the word

EXACT

do you not understand stupid?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 23rd, 2009 at 08:15 AM.
 
Old May 22nd, 2009 #1996
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Now we've been through all this before:

Quote:
Retardo:

“Oh, and I understand that even submitting the documentation required and accepted as proof, will not guarantee the reward, right?.. So you’re saying that you cannot tell us, until it is published in SKEPTIC magazine, whether documentation of the type mentioned, would satisfy your challenge requirements?.. But we’re not talking about reasonable standards here. We’re talking about the unreasonable standards of Mr. Gerdes, who wants to see specific evidentiary documentation about the "exact" location of a specific mass grave, the "exact" dimensions of that mass grave and the contents of that specific mass grave in terms of human remains… The only thing Kola did not do was to excavate and quantify the remains inside any given mass grave, which is why his report is not sufficient to meet Gerdes "1 %" quantification requirement and be entitled to the NAFCASH reward.

Gerdes:

Isn't it just hilarious watching Roberta cry like a little girl over the fact she can't alter the conditions of the nafcash challenge to her liking?


Roberta:

"These conditions alone make it seem rather unsurprising that I – from what I have gathered – am the first applicant."

Gerdes:

You are not an "applicant." You haven't "applied" for anything. One cannot become an applicant / claimant unless and until your alleged "proof" is published in said magazines. You have only made a public statement that you were accepting THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. You can apply / lay claim to the reward when, again, your alleged "proof" is published in said magazines.

Roberta:

"Did you add it this afternoon, after I had already accepted the challenge according to the NAFCASH conditions as amended according to these posts?"

Gerdes:

There has been no amending Roberta. All the very simple things that I’ve had to spell out for you was simply done because of the fact that you are so stupid that I have to explain the most elementary things to you that most normal people of normal intelligence would have understood to be self evident.

Clarifying self evident information for a mentally retarded / ill person can only be defined as adding / modifying by a person of very limited intelligence and/or someone suffering from sever mental illness / brain damage. But thanks for parading you stupidity here again. It's always a pleasure to see you flaunt not only your mental illness but your stupidly as well.


Retardo:

“Then let's make that a potential applicant, to satisfy Gerdes' hair-splitting.”

Roberta:

OK, Gerdes, let’s assume I have published proof that objectively meets your requirements in SKEPTIC magazine. What happens then?

Gerdes:

Then you have passed the first test and are entitled to submit said "proof" that you had published to nafcash for consideration - i.e. - apply / lay claim to the reward.

The very simple requirement of having any such alleged proof vetted by "Skeptic" magazine is intended to limit those who lay claim to the reward to serious applicants only. What I didn't want to happen is to have every mentally ill / retarded holocaustian in the world bothering me with "proof" that in no way, shape or form could be considered proof by any sane / rational human being.

But, as anyone can see, that isn't exactly the case, because as Roberta has shown, certain mentally ill / brain damaged / low IQ people can still try to get around my "only serious applicants only please" attempt by simply wishing that certain requirements are what she wants them to be. Apparently, Roberta doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the difference between becoming eligible to lay claim to a reward and meeting the requirements necessary to receive a reward.


Gerdes:

Let's remind Retardo again of this simple fact:

Quote:

No guarantee has ever been expressed or implied by nafcash that by meeting the requirements to become a claimant automatically entitles said claimant to the reward, and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact.

Gerdes:

Roberta, by having your alleged "proof" published in "Skeptic" magazine, you will have completed the vetting process, and can then submit said published material / "proof" to nafcash for consideration for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward.

Now, once the previously mentioned published / vetted material is presented, nafcash will then have to make a determination as to whether or not the submitted material actually meets the requirements for the claimant to receive the reward. And if it does, you will be declared the recipient of said reward.

Put simply, the presented material will have to be authenticated and validated before any determination / declaration can be made.


Now that Retardo, is the answer to your two "simple" questions.

Roberta:

“That's more or less a "YES" reply to my question.”

Why the charade retardo?

You've known this for months.


All determinations of "what proof we will accept" will be based on what is published in "skeptic" magazine. Any questions a potential applicant has as to what constitutes "proof" should be directed to shermer and / or "skeptic" magazine.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 23rd, 2009 at 08:15 AM.
 
Old May 23rd, 2009 #1997
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Three lengthy and hysterical posts to avoid simple and straightforward answers to three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions, Mr. Gerdes?

Why, you are even more dishonest and cowardly than I thought you were.

This is not about what I understood, or better guessed in the face of your persistent refusal to clearly state the requirements of your NAFCASH challenge.

This is also not about my previous assumptions regarding what certain methods of soil investigation may or not achieve, which I may have revised in the meantime after what I have since learned about such methods.

This is about your having failed to meet your obligation to be straightforward and unequivocal about your challenge requirements, rather than dishonestly leave a potential applicant guess what those requirements might be, at least as concerns what you would accept as proof of what you require to be proven.

I’m giving you another chance to meet this obligation, Mr. Gerdes. The questions on the table are the following three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions (you are a fan of "yes or no" questions, aren't you?):

1. Will you accept location of physical finds by core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology rather than excavation if Shermer accepts it?

Yes or No?

2. Will you accept as sufficient an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging if Shermer accepts it as sufficient?

Yes or No?


3. I take your hysterical howling in post # 1992 as meaning that the only physical finds that will be accepted are bone fragments or teeth, whereas ashes, whole bones, skulls, hair and tissue don't count for anything. In other words, one may for example find 4,000 dead bodies in a state of wax-fat transformation on the bottom of grave # 4 at Sobibor (which is way more than "one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder") and yet not qualify for the reward because whole bodies in wax-fat transformation are neither bone fragments nor teeth.

Is this understanding correct, Mr. Gerdes?

Yes or No?

Three simple and straightforward "yes or no" questions, Mr. Gerdes. I want three simple and straightforward "yes" or "no" answers. No cowardly evasive, no hysterical "we have been through this before" – waffle. A "yes" or a "no" is all I want to read.

Come on Mr. Gerdes, try to be a man for once in your lifetime.
 
Old May 23rd, 2009 #1998
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo's question:

"1. "Excavation": does it have to be excavation? How about core drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology?"


If it's accepted as proof by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.


Retardo's question:

"2. "Physical quantification": what documentation of physical quantification is required? Will an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging be sufficient? If not, what documentation would be sufficient?"

If it's accepted as documentation by shermer / "skeptic" magazine, we will consider it.


3. "Physical finds": I understand this means any type of human remains that can be used to establish that remains corresponding to a certain minimum number of persons are buried in a certain grave. Is this correct? If not, what qualifies as "physical finds"?

Let's let retardo's own statements prove what a liar she is:


Quote:
Retardo:

"What would you accept as proof that a certain minimum amount of bone fragments lies in the area?"

Answer:

Are you too stupid and lazy to read and understand the nafcash site and figure it out for yourself? What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand dull one? Are you retarded, or what?

Retardo:

"When you have confirmed the above, please put it on the NAFCASH site. Then it will be clear what one has to provide in order to qualify for the NAFCASH reward."

Answer:

It's already on the nafcash site stupid. And if it isn't clear enough for you, then that is proof of why you're called the dullest of the dull. What part of - locate / prove the existence of - do you not understand Roberta? Are you retarded, or what?


Retardo:

"NAFCASH wants a detailed physical quantification of bone fragments excavated from the mass graves of either Treblinka or Sobibor, in the form of an archaeologist’s report illustrated with photographs according to which the mass of bone fragments found amounts to at least 6,351 pounds at Treblinka or at least 1,825 pounds at Sobibor."

Answer:

Holy shit what a retard. That is proof that you haven't even read the site. It's all spelled out in/on the site stupid. In fact, it's been simplified to the point that even a retard could figure it out. But for some strange reason, the dullest of the dull can't understand it. Proving that retardo is dumber than your average retard.

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location for locating / proving the existence of said evidence of human remains is spelled out in/on the nafcash site. Again, only someone who is too lazy and/or too stupid to understand it would have to ask for clarification.

Retardo:

"So it looks like proof of at least 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth at Sobibor, Or 3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth at Treblinka Will get me $ 100,000."

Answer:

Holy shit the retard figured it out
. It only took her 4 days, but hey, that's still pretty good for a retard. Now dull one, do you understand the EXACT location that these remains have to be located / proven to exist in? (I'll give you another 4 days to figure it out.)


Retardo's comments:

“If you want a precise physical quantification of human remains separated for this purpose from the soil and wood ashes they are probably mixed with after all the robbery-digging that took place in the area of these camps, you’ll have to wait at least until excavation is done in the mass graves at Sobibor… If you could help me get the permission to excavate and a crew to help with the digging, separating bone fragments from soil and wood ash and counting and weighing them, that would be great… How do you dig up 3,500 pounds of bone fragments or 27,000 teeth from the soil of Treblinka with that thing, permission to do so provided?.. Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done… the requirement of locating a specific mass grave and instead insists now on a quantification of bone fragments or teeth… That’s why he had to change the challenge requirements in such a way that meeting them requires not only core drilling but calls for digging out and quantifying specific types of human remains. He figures that such digging out and quantifying is what will take longest to happen at either Sobibor or Treblinka, if it should happen at all. This was the reasoning behind your latest update of the NAFCASH challenge, wasn’t it, Mr. Gerdes? Of course I will only be able to physically locate any teeth if and when excavation of the Treblinka mass grave areas is done. And as it will take quite a while for this to happen… Hence the "locating" in the NAFCASH challenge’s new wording… I was referring to partial excavations that are likely to occur in the future, likelier than wholesale excavations of the mass grave areas as would be required to extract and quantify the human remains contain therein… What I’m saying here is that… This was probably the reason why Gerdes reformulated his challenge requirements, calling for the physical identification and quantification of which requires wholesale excavation… Poor Gerdes… hasn’t understood yet that core drilling in mass grave areas, not to mention excavating them (which is what would be required to physically expose a given amount of human bone fragments or teeth) cannot be done without a special permission from the Polish government... There is no room for reasonable doubt that, if and when the mass graves in the Sobibor area should be excavated, human cremation remains will be found in amounts far exceeding what is required to qualify for… met the requirements and is entitled to the reward… Until that happens… I’ll have to be patient… That gets us back to why Gerdes requires not just any human remains, but specifically teeth or bone fragments, right? The reason, as I have already explained, is that finding and quantifying a substantial amount of bone fragments or teeth requires not only core drilling, but rather thorough excavation of the mass grave area… As Gerdes knows that such thorough excavation is the last thing that will happen… he therefore thinks his money safe. Isn’t that so, Mr. Gerdes?.. So independently of whether it will one day be possible to physically put together the amount of bone fragments and/or teeth required to apply for Gerdes’ reward… No, I haven’t yet physically gathered so-and-so many pounds of human bone fragments or so-and-so-many human teeth… what is relevant for the purpose of your stinking challenge and what is relevant for the purpose of historical and forensic proof of mass murder are two entirely different boots. Here we are talking about the latter, not about the former. About what is relevant for the former we don’t need to talk here. That we can discuss if and when the mass grave areas have been excavated,

at least the required amounts of bone fragments and/or teeth have been found and documentation of these amounts has been submitted to SKEPTIC magazine

But don’t worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes… If there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, I’ll do my best to get you invited.”

Just what part of:

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location

Do you not understand stupid?

Just what part of the word

EXACT

do you not understand stupid?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 26th, 2009 at 09:15 AM.
 
Old May 23rd, 2009 #1999
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Retardo:

1 - "Will you accept location of physical finds by core-drilling or non-invasive sub-soil imaging with GPR technology rather than excavation if Shermer accepts it?"

LOL! Here's a previous retardo post:

Retardo:

"But at least Gerdes seems to have understood that electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment are not exactly suitable to detect human cremation remains."

Retardo:

2 - "Will you accept as sufficient an archaeologist's report about physical finds counted following excavation or estimated on the basis of core drilling and/or non-invasive soil imaging if Shermer accepts it as sufficient?"

LOL! Here's a previous retardo post:

"What quantities of a specific type of human remains lie under ground cannot be established by core drilling alone, but requires excavation of remains, their physical extraction and their separation from the soil and wood ash they are surrounded by."



1 - We will consider any method that is accepted by shermer and published in "skeptic" magazine.

2 - We will accept as proof any method that proves what we are asking proof of.

We will consider the use of a dowsing rod and a ouiji board if it's published in "skeptic" magazine. However, no determination of what will be accepted as proof can be made unless and until we see what is actually published in "skeptic" magazine.

If what is published in "skeptic" magazine proves that a specific grave contains the required specific kind and amount of remains specified, then it will be accepted. If it doesn't, then it won't.

Just what part of the words proof / prove dont' you understand stupid?


Retardo:

"In other words, one may for example find 4,000 dead bodies in a state of wax-fat transformation on the bottom of grave # 4 at Sobibor (which is way more than "one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder") and yet not qualify for the reward because whole bodies in wax-fat transformation are neither bone fragments nor teeth.

Is this understanding correct, Mr. Gerdes?"


Just what part of:

The EXACT kind, the EXACT amount, and the EXACT location

Do you not understand dull one?

Just what part of the word

EXACT

do you not understand stupid?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 26th, 2009 at 09:16 AM.
 
Old May 23rd, 2009 #2000
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Now we've been through all this before:

Quote:
Retardo:

“Oh, and I understand that even submitting the documentation required and accepted as proof, will not guarantee the reward, right?.. So you’re saying that you cannot tell us, until it is published in SKEPTIC magazine, whether documentation of the type mentioned, would satisfy your challenge requirements?.. But we’re not talking about reasonable standards here. We’re talking about the unreasonable standards of Mr. Gerdes, who wants to see specific evidentiary documentation about the "exact" location of a specific mass grave, the "exact" dimensions of that mass grave and the contents of that specific mass grave in terms of human remains… The only thing Kola did not do was to excavate and quantify the remains inside any given mass grave, which is why his report is not sufficient to meet Gerdes "1 %" quantification requirement and be entitled to the NAFCASH reward.

Gerdes:

Isn't it just hilarious watching Roberta cry like a little girl over the fact she can't alter the conditions of the nafcash challenge to her liking?


Roberta:

"These conditions alone make it seem rather unsurprising that I – from what I have gathered – am the first applicant."

Gerdes:

You are not an "applicant." You haven't "applied" for anything. One cannot become an applicant / claimant unless and until your alleged "proof" is published in said magazines. You have only made a public statement that you were accepting THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE. You can apply / lay claim to the reward when, again, your alleged "proof" is published in said magazines.

Roberta:

"Did you add it this afternoon, after I had already accepted the challenge according to the NAFCASH conditions as amended according to these posts?"

Gerdes:

There has been no amending Roberta. All the very simple things that I’ve had to spell out for you was simply done because of the fact that you are so stupid that I have to explain the most elementary things to you that most normal people of normal intelligence would have understood to be self evident.

Clarifying self evident information for a mentally retarded / ill person can only be defined as adding / modifying by a person of very limited intelligence and/or someone suffering from sever mental illness / brain damage. But thanks for parading you stupidity here again. It's always a pleasure to see you flaunt not only your mental illness but your stupidly as well.


Retardo:

“Then let's make that a potential applicant, to satisfy Gerdes' hair-splitting.”

Roberta:

OK, Gerdes, let’s assume I have published proof that objectively meets your requirements in SKEPTIC magazine. What happens then?

Gerdes:

Then you have passed the first test and are entitled to submit said "proof" that you had published to nafcash for consideration - i.e. - apply / lay claim to the reward.

The very simple requirement of having any such alleged proof vetted by "Skeptic" magazine is intended to limit those who lay claim to the reward to serious applicants only. What I didn't want to happen is to have every mentally ill / retarded holocaustian in the world bothering me with "proof" that in no way, shape or form could be considered proof by any sane / rational human being.

But, as anyone can see, that isn't exactly the case, because as Roberta has shown, certain mentally ill / brain damaged / low IQ people can still try to get around my "only serious applicants only please" attempt by simply wishing that certain requirements are what she wants them to be. Apparently, Roberta doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the difference between becoming eligible to lay claim to a reward and meeting the requirements necessary to receive a reward.


Gerdes:

Let's remind Retardo again of this simple fact:

Quote:

No guarantee has ever been expressed or implied by nafcash that by meeting the requirements to become a claimant automatically entitles said claimant to the reward, and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact.

Gerdes:

Roberta, by having your alleged "proof" published in "Skeptic" magazine, you will have completed the vetting process, and can then submit said published material / "proof" to nafcash for consideration for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward.

Now, once the previously mentioned published / vetted material is presented, nafcash will then have to make a determination as to whether or not the submitted material actually meets the requirements for the claimant to receive the reward. And if it does, you will be declared the recipient of said reward.

Put simply, the presented material will have to be authenticated and validated before any determination / declaration can be made.


Now that Retardo, is the answer to your two "simple" questions.

Roberta:

“That's more or less a "YES" reply to my question.”

Why the charade retardo?

You've known this for months.


All determinations of "what proof we will accept" will be based on what is published in "skeptic" magazine. Any questions a potential applicant has as to what constitutes "proof" should be directed to shermer and / or "skeptic" magazine.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 26th, 2009 at 09:14 AM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Page generated in 0.38318 seconds.