VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2008 #1
seeer

seeer
Default Kikes using RATS to Drive out Palestinians

Kikes are flooding Palestinian neighborhoods with diseased rats to harass and drive them out. Many children have been bitten. The rats are raised in farms, infected with diseases, then released into densely populated neighborhoods.
Quote:
Israel is using rats to drive Arab families out of their homes in the Old City of Jerusalem.

"Rats have become an Israeli weapon to displace and expel Arab residents of the occupied Old City of Jerusalem," Wafa reported under the title, "Settlers flood the Old City of Jerusalem with rats." The report continued: "Over the past two months, dozens of settlers come to the alleyways and streets of the Old City carrying iron cages full of rats. They release the rats, which find shelter in open sewage systems."

Israel's goal was to "increase the suffering of the [Arabs] in Jerusalem by turning their lives into a real tragedy and forcing them to evict their homes and leave the city," Hasan Khater, secretary-general of the Islamic-Christian Front in Jerusalem
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
Palestinian child named Anwar bitten by rats.
Quote:
Three weeks ago, Mahdi and his wife were preparing supper. They had put their 11-day-old baby girl, Anwar, in her crib.

Suddenly, Mahdi noticed a huge black rat jump from the crib. He and his wife rushed over. Anwar's face was covered in blood.

Mahdi raced out on to the street, to get a car to take Anwar to hospital. She stayed in hospital for two days. The doctors do not yet know if the rat bites will scar.

"Since then," Mahdi told me inside his neat living room, "the kids in the house don't want to sleep in their beds, they want to sleep with us". http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7238454.stm

Last edited by seeer; July 20th, 2008 at 10:47 AM.

Old July 20th, 2008 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Are we talking about rodents?

Old July 20th, 2008 #3
H.B.

H.B.

I was going to start a thread called, "Jews using mini jews to drive out Palestinians", but I see you beat me to it ...

Old July 20th, 2008 #4
Neil Hudson

Neil Hudson

They do the same thing in Amerikwa, except they use apes instead of rats.

Thread