Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Resolved: Being Yourself Is Not a Good Strategy for Most People

Need I say more?
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #2
Leshrac
Mad Science
 
Leshrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,686
Leshrac
Default

I... don't get it.

But yes, not conforming to the conformist majority threatens their routine, disrupts their way of seeing & doing things and you therefore become a nuisance at best, an enemy that has to be terminated at worst.
__________________
Thinking... Please wait.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

I think people ought to focus on minding their own business, and considering how they can make themselves less offensive to others, insofar as ordinary intercourse goes. When people try to be themselves, or express their individuality, it inevitably turns out they have no individuality, they merely do what they are told people expressing their individuality do - invariably something ugly and dumb and money-wasting like getting a tattoo. "Being myself" is a jew-psychologist-approved meme. In practice it means celebrating selfishness and immaturity as virtues. What the world really needs is not you being yourself, it's you controlling yourself.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2008 at 04:12 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
I... don't get it.

But yes, not conforming to the conformist majority threatens their routine, disrupts their way of seeing & doing things and you therefore become a nuisance at best, an enemy that has to be terminated at worst.
Yes, you don't get what I meant, granted I didn't explain it in initial post. But I'll respond to your point.

The jews have gone a long way, through the introduction of reading-prevention techniques combined with equality brainwashing, to bring thinking itself into disrepute. Thinking involves both discrimination and generalization, things more than which it is nearly impossible to find something the System hates.

Ooh, that last approached DeFrosterian awkwididty, altho technically intelligible.

Thinking requires discrimination - close observation to separates things into meaningful parts. It also requires generalization - figuring out the patterns that the closely observed individual things fit into.

Thinking is a threat to the system. If you look at people, you begin to be able to discriminate among them. To see that they are not in fact equal, that they are vastly different. You see that they fit into classes, and classes = generalization. These thinkings might lead you to support policies against those favored by Big Jew. Thus, it is fair to say, and entirely true, that

Thinking is anti-Semitic.

We live in a society unfit for adults. If you give the average American a train of thought made of logical links leading to a conclusion, you are likely to get the Hollywood reaction. AmeriKwans, far too many of them, are wannabe actors, stars, singers. They're like radio D.J.s. They have no talent to sing or act, so they go on the radio. Where they act cool. That's their entire act. They don't have anything else. No knowledge, no character. Nothing but puerile humor that isn't very funny. That and a bunch of photos of them with celebrities. These validate their lives. They would slit their mother's throat to get a photo of themselves with whoever is peaking at the moment. This DJ attitude has become common in America. It just isn't a serious country. It is a dangerous country, but not a serious one. It's a country of people who think the way to get through life is to wear sunglasses and never say anything bad about anybody outside tv- and govt-approved target groups. How many Americans actually have personalities? There are very few who take a decided approach to life and develop into a people worth knowing and listening to.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2008 at 04:17 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #5
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,649
brutus
Default

Alex

The jew doesn't call us animals or cattle for light and flippant reason. They know that people are genetically attuned to one another. Like a large school of coral fish or a flock of small birds when they suddenly turn as if of one mind, the jew has learned the psychological stimulus needed to provoke the turns in the direction they wish.

When we ask people to be independent, we ask the nearly impossible. It's really just a matter of kicking the jew out of the driver's seat.

I wouldn't doubt that the jew is extremely curious to know why we refuse to march to their drum. Ever feel like you're being microscopically analyzed? Well, let me tell you that this White antibody is looking up through the microscope and giving them the finger.

.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #6
Christopher Drake
Senior Member
 
Christopher Drake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,665
Christopher Drake
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I think people ought to focus on minding their own business, and considering how they can make themselves less offensive to others, insofar as ordinary intercourse goes. When people try to be themselves, or express their individuality, it inevitably turns out they have no individuality, they merely do what they are told people expressing their individuality do - invariably something ugly and dumb and money-wasting like getting a tattoo. "Being myself" is a jew-psychologist-approved meme. In practice it means celebrating selfishness and immaturity as virtues. What the world really needs is not you being yourself, it's you controlling yourself.
Ha! I don't consider myself an individualist by a long shot. I see something cool, I totally copy it. If I hear someone say something cool, I might sit on it for years and then say it like I came up with it. Heck, my whole history with the NSM was out of my hatred of individualism. I thought it would be discouraged there...it wasn't. Everyone seemed to go out of their way to step out of line.

Anyhow, what I can't stand is guys who wait on the sidelines of a conversation and wait until all opinions have been offered. Then and only then do they present their ideas or opinions. The kicker is that no matter how stupid, they have to be sure their idea is as near to being completely opposite to almost everyone's. It often makes no sense but is just said for the sake of fitting into thay "hey look at me" thing our society is obsessed with. Fuck the individualist, on all levels.

You know those ten thousand hearts with one beat? I see myself as one heart, one beat. All that matters is what I can do to hurt my enemies the most while my heart is still up, running, online and in the green.
__________________
www.cruelnewworld.com
Cruel New World - FN - 1
by Christopher Drake
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #7
Wakena
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 281
Wakena
Default

“Know Thyself,” Is the ancient oracle inscribed on the temple of the God Apollo. Why would the ancients inscribe these words in stone?

At the core of this commandment lay “dialectic” a freedom of speech that is integral to a generative, creative life sustaining people. This is a method that presupposes the confrontation of opposing opinions of many like consciousnesses, – and the purpose of promoting this multivocality of voices is considered essential at arriving at truth.

Who are We? Who are we, but many like but individual consciousnesses gathered with the aim to arrive at TRUTH? I sure am still naive enough to believe in the power of dialectic. Who and what does it enrich, but Ourselves? And who are we then good for but our lover, our children, our friends?



I like people to talk nonsense! It is a great privilege to do so! It is by pursuing falsehoods that one will arrive at truth. The fact that one may have been in error only shows that one is human. And it is always better for one to tell ones own truth then someone else’s fiction! In the first case one really is a Man or a Woman, in the second only a parrot.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Most people do not know the true value of their opinions. They think their opinions are valuable, but they are not. Schools deliberately mess children up by teaching them that their opinions are important. They needn't know what they are talking about; the mere fact that the opinion is theirs makes it significant and worthy. This is wrong. People who think their uneducated opinions matter also think "that's just your opinion" is an argument.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2008 at 09:35 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #9
Leshrac
Mad Science
 
Leshrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,686
Leshrac
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
We live in a society unfit for adults.
I agree with that. Most adults even in Europe act more like unmannered brats than responsible humans.

Ironically i think that mentality comes from schools : people won't believe (nor let you prove it!) you can do shit until you get the state-stamped paper.

Nowadays if you don't have the paper, in the mind of the people, you don't know shit. The very idea of learning by yourself is science fiction for 90% of the people.

States have to maintain populations in ignorance because they know that if people educate they're gonna realize they are getting oppressed, tell the state to go fuck itself and eventually burn it down if their numbers grow enough.
__________________
Thinking... Please wait.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #10
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him
 
Troy Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: London
Posts: 2,332
Blog Entries: 1
Troy Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Most people do not know the true value of their opinions. They think their opinions are valuable, but they are not. Schools deliberately mess children up by teaching them that their opinions are important. They needn't know what they are talking about; the mere fact that the opinion is there's makes it significant and worthy. This is wrong. People who think their uneducated opinions matter also think "that's just your opinion" is an argument.
The more general the subject the less value someone's opinion is, and vice versa.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #11
Apocales
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 401
Apocales
Default

Differing opinions are definitely bad for corporate business.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #12
Wakena
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 281
Wakena
Default

The quality of “education” is only the education one can give oneself.

And what many may have considered “education” has been trumped over and over again by spiritual power. This was the case with the illiterate Saint Catherine of Sienna, for example, who became empowered not by books, or a classroom, but by years of meditation, and became a champion to her people.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
I agree with that. Most adults even in Europe act more like unmannered brats than responsible humans.

Ironically i think that mentality comes from schools : people won't believe (nor let you prove it!) you can do shit until you get the state-stamped paper.

Nowadays if you don't have the paper, in the mind of the people, you don't know shit. The very idea of learning by yourself is science fiction for 90% of the people.

States have to maintain populations in ignorance because they know that if people educate they're gonna realize they are getting oppressed, tell the state to go fuck itself and eventually burn it down if their numbers grow enough.
Our technological growth has unmanned, to a good degree. Everything is a matter for experts. We must always trust authority. People are unwilling to look at things, draw obvious conclusions, and act on them. And there are penalties for those who do. The government is the enemy of the man. It finds children more congenial, the fatter and stupider they are, the better. The easier to suck money out of them.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #14
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,705
Horseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Most people do not know the true value of their opinions. They think their opinions are valuable, but they are not. Schools deliberately mess children up by teaching them that their opinions are important. They needn't know what they are talking about; the mere fact that the opinion is there's makes it significant and worthy. This is wrong. People who think their uneducated opinions matter also think "that's just your opinion" is an argument.
In school they are praised and see others praised for diarrea of the mouth, as "expressing your feelings." They are punished for intelligent opinions as unrealistic, old fashioned, bigoted, etc.

Basically it comes down to what you said: thinking is anti-semitic. An anti-semite is whomever the jew doesnt like.They don't like whites being white.Thus, whites need to limit themselves, diminish themselves, destroy themselves, before they will get praised in school, on tv, in public.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

No one had the balls to call me on fucking up theirs and there's! Ha, I fixed it, too late!

I tend to mess up theirs and yours when moving quickly - BUT when i discover that later, I go back and correct it. I guess like most people i have more sympathy for people who mess up in the ways i do.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocales View Post
Differing opinions are definitely bad for corporate business.
Corporations want team players. They are hierarchies pursuing profits, after all. No point in expecting them to be something they're not. There is good in them, though, no matter what leftists say. They are good in the way religion can be good - they give average people structure, and that structure can help people stay happy and healthy, whereas without it they might fall apart. If someone is enough of a genius or driver to have something needing expression, he can always go off on his own.

Remember, though we are Whiteists, we appreciate and understand things, we do not start off by mocking and destroying them. That is lefty and jewy. We appreciate, respect, understand - and only them begin to think about change.

A fundamental conservative insight, as applies to institutions: it is easy to destroy things; it is difficult to make them better.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2008 at 09:49 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
In school they are praised and see others praised for diarrea of the mouth, as "expressing your feelings." They are punished for intelligent opinions as unrealistic, old fashioned, bigoted, etc.
Children are given superficial respect but deep disrespect. They are told their opinions matter, yet they are denied the learning that would make it so. In place of genuine intellectual education, training and discipline, they are given self-esteem. This results in an arrogant groupthink characteristic of a generation that has no friggin idea of what it doesn't know, which is darn near everything.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

In the best Aryan society, the upper orders exhibit learning, taste and self-control that their inferiors can respect and pattern their dress and behavior after, as best they can. But allowing the jews to take over, this is impossible. The jews attack the White best until they disappear behind fences, leaving the field to the scum - movie stars, sell-out politicians and the like. Scum becomes the model for the lower class, indeed the notion of class disappears, as jewed ideas of music, dress, sports and entertainment dominate society, reducing the common denominator as close to the retarded nigger as possible, know whum sayin'?
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #19
Curtis Stone
Senior Member
 
Curtis Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,057
Curtis Stone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Most people do not know the true value of their opinions. They think their opinions are valuable, but they are not. Schools deliberately mess children up by teaching them that their opinions are important. They needn't know what they are talking about; the mere fact that the opinion is theirs makes it significant and worthy. This is wrong. People who think their uneducated opinions matter also think "that's just your opinion" is an argument.
That's my pet peeve. Everything nowadays is opinions and feelings. "Tell us your opinion!" "How do you feel about it?" What is important is the facts. People should be encouraged to stick to the facts. That would weed out the idiots who are just repeating headlines and sound bites. I get so sick of hearing "The American people demand off-shore drilling." That's only because they think it will bring down the price of gasoline. They also thought attacking Iraq would mean cheap gas. The American people don't have any facts to base such a decision on, and they aren't likely to get any from watching TV.
 
Old August 6th, 2008 #20
Curtis Stone
Senior Member
 
Curtis Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,057
Curtis Stone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Most people do not know the true value of their opinions. They think their opinions are valuable, but they are not. Schools deliberately mess children up by teaching them that their opinions are important. They needn't know what they are talking about; the mere fact that the opinion is theirs makes it significant and worthy. This is wrong. People who think their uneducated opinions matter also think "that's just your opinion" is an argument.
That's my pet peeve. Everything nowadays is opinions and feelings. "Tell us your opinion!" "How do you feel about it?" What is important is the facts. People should be encouraged to stick to the facts. I get so sick of hearing "The American people demand off-shore drilling." That's only because they think, (feel, really) this drilling will bring down the price of gasoline. They also thought attacking Iraq would mean cheap gas. The American people don't have any facts to base such decisions on, and they aren't likely to get any from watching TV.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.
Page generated in 0.21448 seconds.