Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2008 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN
 
McKinley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
Posts: 5,775
McKinley
Default Germany- Federal Court bans Celtic Cross

Karlsruhe, Germany (AP) The public use of the Celtic Cross after a ruling by the Federal Court generally prohibited and punishable. The prohibition applies even if no connection with the unconstitutional neo-Nazi organization is manufactured by the Cross emblem as used, as the Supreme Court announced on Friday. Demnach entschied der 3. Criminal Senate that in any case the offense of using indicator of unconstitutional organizations would be met.

The symbol, a cross bar with a ring at the intersection, is prohibited by the unconstitutional "Volkssozialistischen movement Germany / Labor Party (VSBD / PDA)" as the emblem used, but is also seen as a harmless symbol, particularly in cultural and historical or religious connotations.

The Karlsruhe judges said that only through a general ban would ensure that the cross not as a symbol of the banned organization in public life could be established.
Only if the symbol in an apparently harmless connection will be used, it is not punishable.

http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
__________________
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
 
Old November 20th, 2008 #2
Peer Fischer
Senior Member
 
Peer Fischer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,881
Peer Fischer
Default

Jewinsanity.
 
Old November 20th, 2008 #3
Curtis Stone
Senior Member
 
Curtis Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,057
Curtis Stone
Default

Every German in Germany ought to wear a big Celtic Cross every day as a protest.
 
Old November 20th, 2008 #4
Ceallachain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 784
Ceallachain
Default

Good thing jews tricked white Americans into fighting the evil Nazis. Germany is a "free" country now!!!

((( rolls eyes )))
 
Old November 20th, 2008 #5
Sándor Petőfi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 5,325
Default

Make no mistake that this is part of an effort by Jews to suppress paganism.
 
Old November 20th, 2008 #6
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,586
Hugo Böse
Default

Today´s “democratic” courts and judges would make dictators envious with their totalitarian power and rule by diktat.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old November 20th, 2008 #7
Dan Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,787
Dan Allan
Default

I guess it only makes sense, they banned the Swazi, why not ban all other forms of cross including, eventually I have no doubt, the Latin cross. In Israel they use this: instead of a plus sign in all academic institutions, because + looks too much like a cross.
 
Old November 20th, 2008 #8
Baldy
Racial Rage
 
Baldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tenkilla Lake
Posts: 819
Baldy
Default

Insane. Think about it: A federal court in an otherwise sane nation (well, Germany is sane between attempts at world domination) outlaws a symbol. They fear a symbol. They are very afraid.
__________________
White Nationalism is not an organization. White Nationalism is a way of working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #9
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type
 
Kind Lampshade Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Where you least expect
Posts: 8,265
Kind Lampshade Maker
Default I wouldn't be surprised, if this judge is spinning in his grave, right now:

__________________
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?
 
Bassanio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Venice
Posts: 4,287
Blog Entries: 6
Bassanio
Default

Quote:
Think about it: A federal court in an otherwise sane nation (well, Germany is sane between attempts at world domination) outlaws a symbol.
Are you some kind of a Semite or something?
__________________
The Goy cries out in ecstasy as the Jew strikes him.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #11
fdtwainth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Blog Entries: 397
Default

Highly reprehensible. This ban violates my religious beliefs, among others. I actually wear Celtic Cross, and the Life Rune jewelry, and now I can be arrested for that?

I hope the German patriots will appeal this abhorrent ruling of the German democratic court, attempting to illegally limit their natural right to Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Consciousness, to the European Court of Human Rights, if necessary.

Last edited by fdtwainth; November 21st, 2008 at 05:10 AM.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,586
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
Insane. Think about it: A federal court in an otherwise sane nation (well, Germany is sane between attempts at world domination) outlaws a symbol. They fear a symbol. They are very afraid.
Lol at the present German regime being sane, maybe if you are from England or Kanaduh it may in comparison seem that way, but otherwise, to anybody with a healthy mind, the government of that country is rabidly insane, its minion´s demonic collective mind is completely and totally on the debilitating drug called jewery.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #13
Baldy
Racial Rage
 
Baldy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tenkilla Lake
Posts: 819
Baldy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Are you some kind of a Semite or something?
No. But I'm as pure English as 8 generations of American can be. Is Germany hallowed ground or something? Sometimes this board is like a D&D game on crack....not that I ever played.
__________________
White Nationalism is not an organization. White Nationalism is a way of working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #14
Amy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 544
Amy
Default

Oh what to do about this little problem?

Quote:
German town restores cross that remembers deaths of Irish prisoners

Germany: A German town has restored and reconsecrated a Celtic cross erected 90 years ago in memory of 45 Irish soldiers who died there in a prisoner-of-war camp.The three-metre-high sandstone cross, one of the few of its kind in mainland Europe, was erected in 1917 at the camp between the towns of Dietkirchen and Limburg in western Germany where, a year earlier, Roger Casement tried to get inmates to join his "Irish Brigade".
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...251428735.html
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #15
Sándor Petőfi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 5,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
Is Germany hallowed ground or something?
Yes.

Quote:
Sometimes this board is like a D&D game on crack....not that I ever played.
England turned a regional conflict into a global conflict, not Germany. "World domination"? Did you miss that part about the "British Empire"? Fucking hypocrite.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #16
Blake Smith
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 271
Blake Smith
Default

Now maybe Germans might question if something is wrong about their government.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #17
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,586
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Smith View Post
Now maybe Germans might question if something is wrong about their government.
Like everywhere else most people are kept in the dark, they simply don’t know. Obviously the occupation force´s installed media is not going to press the issue or bring awareness to the government´s absurd behavior towards all things Nazi, any media that takes issue to the government´s behavior can quickly find itself defamed or even prosecuted for having Nazi sympathies or being apologist and so on.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #18
George De Vaus
Senior Member
 
George De Vaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 963
George De Vaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Karlsruhe, Germany (AP) The public use of the Celtic Cross after a ruling by the Federal Court generally prohibited and punishable. The prohibition applies even if no connection with the unconstitutional neo-Nazi organization is manufactured by the Cross emblem as used, as the Supreme Court announced on Friday. Demnach entschied der 3. Criminal Senate that in any case the offense of using indicator of unconstitutional organizations would be met.

The symbol, a cross bar with a ring at the intersection, is prohibited by the unconstitutional "Volkssozialistischen movement Germany / Labor Party (VSBD / PDA)" as the emblem used, but is also seen as a harmless symbol, particularly in cultural and historical or religious connotations.

The Karlsruhe judges said that only through a general ban would ensure that the cross not as a symbol of the banned organization in public life could be established.
Only if the symbol in an apparently harmless connection will be used, it is not punishable.

http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
Interestingly, the modern German government is doing much to create "anti-Semitism" with their absurd, over-the-top, oppressive laws.
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #19
F.W. Braun
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
Insane. Think about it: A federal court in an otherwise sane nation (well, Germany is sane between attempts at world domination) outlaws a symbol. They fear a symbol. They are very afraid.
Are you as stupid as you sound? How old are you?
 
Old November 21st, 2008 #20
Charles Martel
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.
Posts: 1,533
Angry

Pig bastards. It won't be long before the ordinary cross is outlawed also.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.
Page generated in 0.13565 seconds.