VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2008 #1
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

JimInCO
Default Holohoaxess claims to have shit diamonds, escaped Mengele

(She ate diamonds for a year and a half, had injections in her eyeballs, was dismembered, and had two post-sterilization children. The only memes missing from this story are soap and lampshades. Her story makes that of Herman and Roma Rosenblat sound almost believable in comparison.)

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brow...ry/819285.html

Posted on Friday, 12.19.08

Holocaust survivor escaped with gems

A Pembroke Pines woman who hid her mother's diamonds while she was in Auschwitz tells her tale in a memoir.

BY JENNIFER COHEN
Special to The Miami Herald

Her mother gave her four diamonds to be used to buy bread should she ever find herself hungry during World War II, but those diamonds gave Irene Weisberg Zisblatt the fortitude to survive the Holocaust.

''I can not buy bread with your diamonds, mother, but as long as I am alive they will stay with me,'' she wrote in her memoir, The Fifth Diamond: The Story of Irene Weisberg Zisblatt.

A resident of Pembroke Pines since 1990, Zisblatt recently discussed her book and appearance in Steven Spielberg's documentary, The Last Days, at Nova Southeastern University.

Born Chana Seigelstein, Zisblatt lived in Hungary with her parents and five siblings. In 1942, when she was 11, her mother, Rachel, sewed the diamonds into the hem of her skirt before she was taken by the Nazis to the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp in Poland.

Zisblatt's entire family was killed in the gas chambers, and those four diamonds were the last mementoes of them. The only way Irene could keep the diamonds hidden was to swallow and retrieve them over and over again. She did this for 15 months.

Zisblatt told the audience how, as a young prisoner in the camps, she was a favorite of Dr. Josef Mengele, who performed experiments and surgeries on her and other prisoners without anesthesia. A girl named Sabka was another of Mengele's regular victims. Though they weren't allowed to speak, they formed a friendship and Zisblatt drew strength from their bond.

''The diamonds survived because, to me, they were the strength, the hope, the courage, and my mother, so they had to survive,'' Zisblatt said. In having a valuable secret from the Nazis, she felt that she was defeating her torturers. ``For every time that I was hungry, beaten or was tortured with experiments, I was hitting back by keeping my mother's diamonds.''

Mengele injected chemicals into her eyes in an attempt to change their color and forced her to remain in a cold room for days. He injected viruses under Zisblatt's fingernail and surgically experimented on her to find a way to remove the numbers tattooed on her arm. Afterward, he ordered the nurse to administer a lethal injection to both girls, but the nurse worked for the underground and was able to free them, one of many miracles Zisblatt experienced. (remember this)

''Mengele was the most good-looking man,'' she said. ``He could have been the one scientist in the world who could have developed extraordinary things for humanity, but he became a murderer. He would look at me and smile and at times I could not believe this man could ever hurt me, he could be so charming. But the next minute, he was cutting me up into little pieces.''

In 1945, Irene and Sabka were part of a group of 5,000 prisoners forced to march in the cold. Every day, weakened prisoners dropped dead around her. After two months, they escaped. (I thought they were freed by Mengele's nurse?) Exhausted and covered in lice, they walked through the forest and managed to stay alive by digging up food.

The pair were finally liberated by Gen. George Patton's Third Army, but Sabka died the very next day. Once again, Zisblatt lost her only family. After her recovery, she was taken in by relatives in America and began a new life with a new name. She married in 1956, and although she had been given watery soup filled with chemicals to destroy her reproductive organs, she gave birth to a son and a daughter in the 1960s.

Not wanting to remember her past, Zisblatt kept her mother's diamonds in a vault. Years later, at her husband's suggestion, she had the diamonds set into a pendant in the shape of a tear drop. She does not wear them regularly -- only when she speaks to future generations.

Zisblatt had vowed that if she survived, she would be a voice for her fellow prisoners. But it was not until her son asked her about the Holocaust that she was ready to share her story.

''For 50 years, I didn't say a word. I didn't want my children to live with my pain,'' she said.

After taking part in the March of the Living, a walk through the camps culminating in Israel, she began to share her story to educate children in order to rid the world of prejudice and indifference, and to teach future generations about the past and what hatred can do.

''I am a survivor of man's hatred,'' Zisblatt said. 'We were dragged from our homes, robbed of our childhood, yanked from our mothers' arms. I was living in a factory of death.''

'The Fifth Diamond: The Story of Irene Weisberg Zisblatt' is available at www.TheFifthDiamond.com.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old December 29th, 2008 #2
Ural

Ural

they walked through the forest and managed to stay alive by digging up food.
What kind of a food you can dig up in a forest in winter? Does she know the real Poland's winter? Even to assume it was March, goodness...

Kids, don't try this at home.

Old December 29th, 2008 #3
Tom English
Not A Race Traitor

Tom English
jewsign

Quote:
Mengele injected chemicals into her eyes in an attempt to change their color and forced her to remain in a cold room for days. He injected viruses under Zisblatt's fingernail and surgically experimented on her to find a way to remove the numbers tattooed on her arm. Afterward, he ordered the nurse to administer a lethal injection to both girls, but the nurse worked for the underground and was able to free them, one of many miracles Zisblatt experienced. (remember this)
What an absurd fairy tale. What was the chemical called? Where are the discarded containers of this chemical? Surely it was found in the days and weeks after the liberation of the camps. Since we know so much about the holocaust, what is the chemical makeup of this stuff? Where is Dr. Mengele's documentation about the alleged effects of this chemical and the results of these alleged trials on Jewish patients?

Is this Jewess willing to have an unbiased doctor examine her eyes for evidence of scarring from the injection, and have the doctor willingly testify under oath that his examination would support the claims she is making?

Kikes lie and Whites die as a result.

Old December 29th, 2008 #4
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Mark Faust

I would pay to have a polygraph done on this ridiculous kike.

Zisblatt had vowed that if she survived, she would be a voice for her fellow prisoners. But it was not until her son asked her about the Holocaust that she was ready to share her story.

''For 50 years, I didn't say a word. I didn't want my children to live with my pain,'' she said.

Funny how these kikes have been coming out of the woodwork after all these years.

Last edited by Mark Faust; December 29th, 2008 at 09:37 PM.

Old December 29th, 2008 #5
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

JimInCO
Default She survived the gas chambers as well - a miracle, itz.

http://media.www.nsucurrent.com/medi...-3560693.shtml

Holocaust Survivor Irene Zisblatt's Tale

By: Alexis Irias, Staff Writer
Posted: 11/25/08

On Nov. 18, the Circle of Friends of the Alvin Sherman Library, Research and Information Technology Center presented the 2008 Author Series "Moving Forward from Darkness to Light." The lecture featured Holocaust survivor Irene Zisblatt and her compelling memoir.

Irene Zisblatt is the author of "The Fifth Diamond: The Story of Irene Weisberg Zisblatt." She also appeared in Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation documentary, "The Last Days."

The evening began with a short introduction of Zisblatt and was followed by a showing of her documentary "The Last Days." The documentary was a reflection to the past of Renee Firestone, Alice Lok Cahana, Bill Basch and Irene Zisblatt, who each shared their powerful story of how they survived the Holocaust.

Throughout the documentary, Zisblatt shared her personal experiences with the audience. She spoke of her family, her life in Hungary and how she became the only survivor of her 40 family members. She said how oblivious most people were about what was soon to happen to them. As Jews in Hungary, they had non-Jewish friends who betrayed them in the end.

Zisblatt held the audience's attention with her life story. Throughout the room, the audience reacted with tears to her painful yet compelling memories. Zisblatt recounted the last time she saw her mother and siblings. She said that the Nazis snatched her little sister's hand from hers, leaving her with the last memory of them as she was taken away.

When she was taken to the concentration camps, she was forced to give all her personal belongings to the Nazis. She refused to let them take the only memory of her mother, so she put the diamonds in her mouth. "The diamonds were the only thing I had left to remember my mother; she sewed them into my skirt and told me to buy bread with them," said Zisblatt.

When the Nazis were taking out all of the gold teeth and cavities from the Jews, Zisblatt said that she had no other option but to swallow them. She would swallow and excrete and wash and swallow again every day in order to conserve her mother's diamonds. (Every day for 15 months equals 450 'cycles'. Uh huh.)

Zisblatt had the audience in tears in her description on what she thought was her last few minutes alive walking to the gas chambers. "We stood naked waiting in line to get to the gas chambers. But as we stood naked, we didn't feel the nakedness, only our souls were naked," she said.

The passion that Zisblatt stirred amongst the students was remarkable. "I wish all my students could have been there," said Gary Gershman, Ph.D., associate professor of legal studies in the Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences' Division of Humanities. "Even though I read her book, I'm as moved as I've ever been. This reinforces in my mind that it should be mandatory for every student to hear a Holocaust survivor speak."

Zisblatt was lucky enough to be saved and alive. She hid the story for years in fear that no one would believe her. But now, she is determined to learn from yesterday and share with the present and future. She encourages the children of today to tell her story. "You are the last generation to meet a Holocaust survivor, so help me share the story when I am no longer here."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old December 29th, 2008 #6
jackumup

jackumup

The only way Irene could keep the diamonds hidden was to swallow and retrieve them over and over again. She did this for 15 months

MY My, Such strong colon this kike has, diamonds scratch concrete, glass, even steel but not Irenes rectum, how did she do it? wrap it in dead jew shin? na, to thin, plastic bag? nope, not invented, maybe she washed it down with sperm by blowing all the male prisoners in order to get out of work detail

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old December 29th, 2008 #7
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

JimInCO
Default Worst. Haggler. Ever.

http://www.bahaindex.com/en/news/1-g...caust-survivor

Weston middle schoolers learn hard lesson from Holocaust survivor

Friday, 30 January 2004 00:00

By Marci Richardson

Special Correspondent

Posted January 30 2004

Weston · As word spread that Holocaust survivor Irene Zisblatt was making a presentation at Falcon Cove Middle School, students began asking permission to skip regular classes. Some filed into the front office for passes. Others invited their parents.

They numbered more than 350, filling every seat and lining the walls in the auditorium. They came to hear Zisblatt's graphic tale of terror, torture and death, of her miraculous escape from the camps that claimed the lives of her entire family, and of her pleas to obliterate hatred and bigotry that lead to such ends.

"It's going to be really hard to hear it, even if we're not Jewish," said Madison Franetic, 12, of Davie. "But it could happen again. It could happen to Christians any time."

No prompts or warnings were needed to silence the usually chatty crowd as the diminutive 73-year-old approached the podium.

"Thank you for serving as witnesses to the witness," the Pembroke Pines resident began. "I was living in a factory of death. And one and a half million of those who died were children. We will never know what they could have contributed to society. They were only children, children just like you."

Zisblatt was the same age as her audience when, in 1944, during the final phase of World War II, the Hungarian resort she shared with 262 other families was invaded by Nazi Germany. The oldest of six children, she was entrusted with diamonds her mother said would be needed later to buy bread or freedom.

For 15 months while in Poland's Auschwitz concentration camp, Zisblatt swallowed and retrieved the diamonds over and over, keeping sacred the vow she had made to her mother, who was gassed soon after the family's interment.

"The diamonds survived because, to me, they were the strength, the hope, the courage and my mother, so they had to survive," Zisblatt said. "I looked for a source, but I couldn't buy bread, no matter what. Nobody wanted diamonds. The bread was more valuable than the diamonds."

The journey Zisblatt shared with the gems is chronicled in Steven Spielberg's award-winning documentary The Last Days. Zisblatt stars as one of five Hungarian survivors whose stories depict Adolf Hitler's final campaign to annihilate the Jews and destroy the evidence before Allied troops liberated Europe.

A handful of Falcon Cove students were selected to watch the film after Zisblatt's appearance Jan. 16. Both presentations are part of the school district's Holocaust curriculum. Despite conducting the unit every year, peer counselor coordinator and event organizer Shelley Shamp said it still pains her.

"I'll never be desensitized to it," said Shamp, who also lives in Pembroke Pines. "It's an enormously moving experience and one that I hope sticks with my students. I truly believe the lessons they learn from it are immense: how people will follow just to be a part of the mass, the mentality of bullies, tolerance.

"We see so much of it with kids in school and kids on the bus. We're trying to show them that they don't have to like somebody or agree with them, but they don't have to hurt them."

Teacher Darline Karbowski said survivor stories communicate messages that no textbook can duplicate. A seventh-grade world geography teacher, Karbowski, too, facilitates a two-week unit on the Holocaust and brought her classes to hear Zisblatt.

"I saw several students with tears streaming down their faces. This touches even the most hardcore students," she said. "It teaches them to be grateful and to embrace everything you can in life. It connects that prejudice and racism from then with what continues today. It makes for some of the best critical thinking by students the whole year."

One seventh-grader, Leila Hossini of Southwest Ranches, said she was not aware of the brutality of the Holocaust. She said Zisblatt's speech taught her that, even in the darkest hours, there's always hope. It also affirmed her Bahai Faith, Hossini said, believing in one God and one human race.

Student Melanie Hawkins was also moved by Zisblatt's story, according to her mother, Elaine Hawkins of Pembroke Pines. The two listened together to what the senior Hawkins said was an experience she'll never forget.

"I've told my parents, my co-workers, anyone who'll hear me," Elaine Hawkins said. "When I was in school, they just didn't talk about this. I stayed afterward, so I could meet [Zisblatt]. I told her I thought I was a better person because of what I had learned from her."

Peer counselor coordinator Shamp said the unit will culminate in a field trip to the Holocaust Memorial of Miami Beach, at 1933-1945 Meridian Ave., on March 24. Hawkins said she plans to chaperone.

Old December 29th, 2008 #8
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Gerald Wheeler

Another one! I don't know whether to shit, go blind or laugh. Since I don't feel an urge to go to the throne room, and I need the one eye I've got left, I guess I'll just laugh.

Old December 29th, 2008 #9
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

I'm amazed that people swallow this shit up as "truth"...how stupid can you get?

Old December 29th, 2008 #10
Derrick Beukeboom

Derrick Beukeboom

Do you know police don't even like to take week old 'eye witness accounts' of incidents?

Defense attorneys tend to make mince meat out of any witness accounts more then a few days old.

Not to be questioned or intellectually examined.

Dogma itz.

Old December 29th, 2008 #11
Holly
Self Bannned

Holly

The jew who shit diamonds, sounds about like humpty dumpty.
I wonder if she still has the precious cycled gems ,,,

Old December 29th, 2008 #12
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
The jew who shit diamonds, sounds about like humpty dumpty.
I wonder if she still has the precious cycled gems ,,,

Yes, in the later article they mention she had them made into teardrops but rarely wears them, lol.

Quote:
Not wanting to remember her past, Zisblatt kept her mother's diamonds in a vault. Years later, at her husband's suggestion, she had the diamonds set into a pendant in the shape of a tear drop.

Old December 30th, 2008 #13
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

T. Kadijevic

Eating diamonds, raised by wolves, surviving multiple gassings, surviving multiple escape attempts!

I don't know what to believe any more.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old December 30th, 2008 #14
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Mark Faust

Sounds to me like she is Super Girl disguised as a kike. Let's see..... She had her eyes injected with mysterious chemicals and can still see, she was "cut up into little pieces", she was the only one out of 41 people in her family who survived the evil Nazi cruelties, she entered the gas chamber only to stroll back out again, she was sterilized but managed to have two kids and the miracle of them all? She ate shit covered diamonds 450 times and shit them back out without injuring her insides.

If anything, we should all be thankful that she has not used her "chosen ones" super powers given to her by Moloch to destroy us.

For fuck's sake this story is beyond ridiculous. I could not help but to notice the very Jewish fetish side of the whole thing. She managed to mix the Jewish love of feces and diamonds into one miraculous tale. You can imagine the Jews listening getting boners while thinking of a young child eating diamonds that came from feces, only to repeat the same scenario again and again. Every rabbi on earth could only dream of such a fantasy. It's the perfect porn for the Jew.

She definitely earned her place in "Trust Me" history

Last edited by Mark Faust; December 30th, 2008 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Had to throw a "Trust Me" in there....

Old December 30th, 2008 #15
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Metal Warrior

Quote:
Not wanting to remember her past, Zisblatt kept her mother's diamonds in a vault. Years later, at her husband's suggestion, she had the diamonds set into a pendant in the shape of a tear drop. She does not wear them regularly -- only when she speaks to future generations.
Jeez, I hope she washed them off first.

I wonder who her mother swindled to get the shittable diamonds in the first place.

(Reading through the responses, my gut is killing me from literally laughing out loud).

Last edited by Metal Warrior; December 30th, 2008 at 06:19 AM.

Old December 30th, 2008 #16
McKinley
coast to coast WN

McKinley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post

(Reading through the responses, my gut is killing me from literally laughing out loud).
No, that's from eating diamonds covered in shit

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 30th, 2008 #17
Endlösung
I married janewhite88

Endlösung

This is contradictory to what is possible given the traditional holohoax mythology describing the toilet usage at Auschwitz. Allegedly the prisoners were given very little time to use the facilities. A central toilet with benches with enough holes to accommodate a hundred at a time is the usual description. Can you imagine her in this scenario, shitting into her hands, or onto the bench, every day, hundreds of times over the year, picking through her shit and finding the diamonds every time, never dropping them into the mire, never having them stolen by a fellow inmate who noticed her odd behavior. Even harder to pull off with Nazis lashing out with whips while the German Shepards bit at her feet. And where was the clean water to wash the diamonds before ingesting them again. Maybe she was so hungry she ate them dirty. Maybe she washed them in the Lager swimming pool?
There is no burden of proof when it comes to Jewish stories from the war. "All the witnesses are dead, Oy Vay" (..so make up anything you want!)
-

Old December 30th, 2008 #18
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Kadijevic View Post
Eating diamonds, raised by wolves, surviving multiple gassings, surviving multiple escape attempts!

I don't know what to believe any more.

Don't blame you mate, I mean it's all confusing. A nurse helped her escape only for her and a friend to escape two months later from the escaping of the escape, to being liberated by Patton's army after escaping through help of an operative nurse while escaping themselves two months later to be liberated.

Old December 30th, 2008 #19
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Herman van Houten

The nazis even stole her cavities! Oh, the inhumanity.

Europe jails, and the USA extradites, people who don't believe this shit.

Old December 30th, 2008 #20
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Stories such as this are just a blatant insult to goys, it’s the kikez showing us how much power they have, they have so much power that they can enforce absolutely false, absolutely absurd fairy tales as the unquestionable truth, itz almost as if they are daring anybody to challenge their lies, like it is some kind of trap to expose the few honest goys as anti-Semites.

Thread