Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 1st, 2009 #41
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBlackman1 View Post
Nonsense ! That has been exposed and refuted


"All serious scholars now perceive Great Zimbabwe as an essentially African development, built of local raw material and according to architectural principles that have endured from the use of these media over many centuries."
~B.M. Fagan, Oxford Archeologist
"All serious scholars now perceive Great Zimbabwe as an essentially African development, built of local raw material and according to architectural principles that have endured from the use of these media over many centuries."6
~B.M. Fagan, Oxford Archeologist


B.M. Fagan, an archeologist from the University of California and Oxford reports, "is a logical extension of the large enclosures and chiefs' quarters which were built of grass, mud and poles in other African states, but merely constructed here in stone….The Great Enclosure itself was divided into a series of smaller enclosures, in which the foundations of substantial pole-and-mud houses are to be seen. It was presumably the dwelling place of the rulers of Great Zimbabwe, an impressive and politically highly significant structure…..With the exception of the conical tower, which is a unique structure of unknown significance there is nothing in Great Zimbabwe architecture which is alien to African practice.




http://books.google.com/books?id=Q-P...esult#PPA30,M1
I'm curious, Mr. negrow. All these great feats and accomplishments in antiquity by the noble spear chuckers. Why pray tell do you burr heads have such a hard time repeating them in the present. Unless I missed the latest African rocket launch to put a coon on the moon.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #42
LordBlackman1
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I'm curious, Mr. negrow. All these great feats and accomplishments in antiquity by the noble spear chuckers. Why pray tell do you burr heads have such a hard time repeating them in the present. Unless I missed the latest African rocket launch to put a coon on the moon.
i explained that here

deceptions, lies, stealing, mass murder, slavery, colonization, the spread of disease as bio-warfare, the creation of the 'gun' the nuclear bomb, the creation of all vehicles of war and destruction......and as you said and admit raw hatred..

Blacks had to learn this new way of life, from Whites...... Whites invented hatred, and every other race had to follow suit or die..

We agree here, Blacks were never as talented as Whites as far as radical raw hatred - used as a 'tool' to take over the world.

Every where Blacks are on this planet, has been interfered with by Whites, our perceived failure to you -- is the direct result of your people's great hatred of us as a people!

Our gains as a people are always interfered with by White people.

And the fact that you and others like you come her innately and kinetically to hate us here, while we do not return the hate in forums Whites dominate is clear evidence of what has occurred through out history.

Your hatred is your disease, and our motivation to continue to with out use of nuclear weapons and the create of man-made disease to PASS you and as you can see by your dwindling population size and your losses in the White House - a great tide is coming, without wars, without committed your people to slavery, without sending your people the gift of 'smallpox' as a gift like your people did the Native Americans, without putting your people in concentration camps like you did the Japanese after you dropped nuclear bombs on their women and children -- with out any of the oppressive methods Whites use....

BLACKS will move forward, as it is our INNATE function and kinetic ability to raise regardless, it is our ability everywhere to live even in the worst of conditions, it is our ability to survive the greatest race of hater on the planet and replace them! In power, in success and in life all without doing ONE of the most oppressive things they have done to us. After Apartheid in Africa, the Whites there are the minority - they are still free after they did the worst things humans could do..

You know why, because Blacks are innately not like Whites, Whites use oppression globally.
When you come here to hate us, I can feel it, I use it to motivate my personal success, the more your people hate me and my people - the more they energize me and my people



Our race cannot keep up a civilized society because your race is a bunch of savage as devils. Research Black wall street , research Timbuktu, research the Songhai empires everything the black man built the white man destroyed. Why is this ? Because when your race mutated from blacks you lost pigmentation and a moral conscience. Your race is a race of murderers and you all are inherently evil. Good thing nature is correcting itself by because by year 2050 most of your parasitic race will be extinct. Its natures way of correcting itself.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #43
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBlackman1 View Post
i explained that here

deceptions, lies, stealing, mass murder, slavery, colonization, the spread of disease as bio-warfare, the creation of the 'gun' the nuclear bomb, the creation of all vehicles of war and destruction......and as you said and admit raw hatred..
You do know that there are many parts of Africa that have never seen a White man, don't you? Whole swaths of Africa that never experienced European colonialism or slavery or guns or bombs. And yet, they never progressed from the mud huts that they have inhabited for thousands of years let alone put a man into space.

Why don't you just except it, the black race is a doomed sub species of human destined to slowly fade away in the modern world because of their genetic propensity for stupidity and violence.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #44
Tom English
Not A Race Traitor
 
Tom English's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 305
Tom English
Thumbs up A humble offer for Mr. Black Man

http://niggermania.com/tom/backtoafr...ktoafrica.html



Let me know if you're interested in this offer!
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #45
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBlackman1 View Post
Our race cannot keep up a civilized society because your race is a bunch of savage as devils.
Yet, you speak our civilized tongue, dress yourself in Western clothes, sleep in a Western house, received an education (EDUMACATION) in a Western school, and currently use a Western Device called a Computer that was created by the savage uncivilized White man.

Can you even speak a word of any African dialect? do you know their customs? You "American" niggers amaze me, you constantly have this need to defend your dark continent, but those niggers don't give a damn about you...they don't even consider you part of them, you're nothing to them. Your ancestors were rejects they sold to get rid of, and they view you in the same light, reject.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #46
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Quote:
You "American" niggers amaze me, you constantly have this need to defend your dark continent, but those niggers don't give a damn about you...they don't even consider you part of them, you're nothing to them.
And you're nothing to most whites. So?
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #47
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
And you're nothing to most whites. So?
Awww poor Larry is angry because I refuse to indulge his stupidity any further.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #48
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?
 
Bassanio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Venice
Posts: 4,287
Blog Entries: 6
Bassanio
Default

Silly nigger. Now you can't babble anymore:


__________________
The Goy cries out in ecstasy as the Jew strikes him.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #49
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Awww poor Larry is angry because I refuse to indulge his stupidity any further.
My stupidity? It's stupid to try to find agreement on the most basic of claims?

I notice that you didn't reply again. It would actually help your position to account for my questions.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #50
diabloblanco92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,278
diabloblanco92
Default

[quote=LordBlackman1;949056]
FALSE




Quote:



The Arab myth exposed



How Arabs were civilized by BLACK NUBIANS. In fact Allah was originally a Nubian word and "RA"madan was originally a Nubian holiday and AMEN well thats another nubian god.

Arabs were savages before being civilized by black nubians.




QUOTES ON ARABS

" (Camel Nomads) are the most savage human beings that exist. Compared with sedentary people, they are on a level with wild, untamable (animals) and dumb beasts of prey. Such people are the Arabs. In the West, the nomadic Berbers and the Zanatah are their counterparts, and in the East, the Kurds, the Turkomans, and the Turks. The Arabs, however, make deeper excursions into the desert and are more rooted in desert life"

(the Arabs) are a savage nation, fully accustomed to savagery and the things that cause it. Savagery has become their character and nature. They enjoy it. because it means freedom from authority and no subservience to leadership. Such a natural disposition is the negation and antithesis of civilization. All the customary activities of the Arabs lead to travel and movement. This is the antithesis and negation of stationariness, which produces civilization. For instance, the Arabs need stones to set them up as supports for their cooking pots. So, they take them from buildings which they tear down to get the stones, and use the stones, and use them for that purpose. Wood, too, is needed by them for props for their tents and for use as tent poles for their dwell ings. So, they tear down roofs to get the wood for that purpose. Wood, too, is needed by them for props for their tents and for use as tent poles for their dwell ings. So, they tear down roofs to get the wood for that purpose. The very nature of their existence is the negation of building which is the basis of civilization.



YouTube - Destroying myth 3: Outside of ancient Egypt, Africa has a good history but NOT A GREAT HISTORY!



Illiterate ? You white people are showing how ignorant you really are.


The famed 16th century Arab historian and traveler Leo Africanus recorded: "In Timbuktu there are numerous judges, doctors, and clerics, all receiving good salaries from the Mansa…There is a big demand for books and manuscripts imported from Barbary[B]. More profit is made from the book trade than from any other line of business."


like this ?

Ibn Battuta, 14th century

READ A BOOK FOR ONCE YOU WHITE DEVIL

"The famed 16th century Arab historian and traveler Leo Africanus recorded: "In Timbuktu there are numerous judges, doctors, and clerics, all receiving good salaries from the Mansa…There is a big demand for books and manuscripts imported from Barbary[B]. More profit is made from the book trade than from any other line of business."

Sure, from "Barbary" White Amazigh lands. Arabs and Amazigh taught a few Negtoes to read Arabic or Tamazigh. Whites from Europe taught many more to read English French and Spanish......the results have been a disaster everywhere


(the Arabs) are a savage nation, fully accustomed to savagery and the things that cause it. Savagery has become their character and nature. They enjoy it. because it means freedom from authority and no subservience to leadership. Such a natural disposition is the negation and antithesis of civilization. All the customary activities of the Arabs lead to travel and movement. This is the antithesis and negation of stationariness, which produces civilization. For instance, the Arabs need stones to set them up as supports for their cooking pots. So, they take them from buildings which they tear down to get the stones, and use the stones, and use them for that purpose. Wood, too, is needed by them for props for their tents and for use as tent poles for their dwell ings. So, they tear down roofs to get the wood for that purpose. Wood, too, is needed by them for props for their tents and for use as tent poles for their dwell ings. So, they tear down roofs to get the wood for that purpose. The very nature of their existence is the negation of building which is the basis of civilization.

Whar is that from Arthur Kemp or the JDL? There were nomad Arab tribes yes, and highly civilized Arab states. But wherever they mixed their blood with the Negto they destroyed themselves, as much as Europeans who did the same

"How Arabs were civilized by BLACK NUBIANS. In fact Allah was originally a Nubian word and "RA"madan was originally a Nubian holiday and AMEN well thats another nubian god. "

Arab society was overwhelmingly Caucasoid before the Moslem conquests and the4stimulation of the slave trade this led to. It was Arabs that imposed their religion language and culture on Blaxks, not the other way around, though this was a mistake
Lose your Zionist invented Afrocenreic myths



As for those photos and writings, the people who erected them were CAUCASOIDS. Ethopia was not always the mongrel mess it is now
__________________
"You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"

Last edited by diabloblanco92; March 1st, 2009 at 02:53 AM.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #51
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
My stupidity? It's stupid to try to find agreement on the most basic of claims?
Not sure who you're trying to fool here, but it's quite obvious that you could care less about "agreement" unless of course it involves some one actually finding your absurd position "agreeable"...perhaps you'll have more luck on an Afrocentric website.
Quote:
I notice that you didn't reply again.
And I never will. My position has already been proven to be a fact, accounted for by scientific studies, which I showed you and you ignored, which Sandor showed you and you ignored.

This will again, be the last response on this matter in this thread, any further response on your part will be treated with the same interest as in the prior thread...rightly ignored.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #52
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBlackman1 View Post
Nonsense ! That has been exposed and refuted


"All serious scholars now perceive Great Zimbabwe as an essentially African development, built of local raw material and according to architectural principles that have endured from the use of these media over many centuries."
~B.M. Fagan, Oxford Archeologist
"All serious scholars now perceive Great Zimbabwe as an essentially African development, built of local raw material and according to architectural principles that have endured from the use of these media over many centuries."6
~B.M. Fagan, Oxford Archeologist


B.M. Fagan, an archeologist from the University of California and Oxford reports, "is a logical extension of the large enclosures and chiefs' quarters which were built of grass, mud and poles in other African states, but merely constructed here in stone….The Great Enclosure itself was divided into a series of smaller enclosures, in which the foundations of substantial pole-and-mud houses are to be seen. It was presumably the dwelling place of the rulers of Great Zimbabwe, an impressive and politically highly significant structure…..With the exception of the conical tower, which is a unique structure of unknown significance there is nothing in Great Zimbabwe architecture which is alien to African practice.




http://books.google.com/books?id=Q-P...esult#PPA30,M1
I am afraid that is weak and hinged on nothing, just because an Oxford Archeologist said it means little, actual counter-evidence has to be provided. You have failed in doing that and thus no it's not refuted. The fact that semitic genes along with linguistic proof shows that my point of view is much better supported than your's
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #53
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Not sure who you're trying to fool here, but it's quite obvious that you could care less about "agreement" unless of course it involves some one actually finding your absurd position "agreeable"...perhaps you'll have more luck on an Afrocentric website.
Which position? Many of those you claim to disagree with are very mild and uncontroversial.

The products of evolution are imperfect. IQ scores are effected by factors other than genetics.

Do you or do you not agree with these positions? You cannot disagree unless you use highly unconventional definitions of the terms "perfect" and "IQ".

Oh, and of course "agreement" involves people finding my positions (old or revised) agreeable. Who are you trying to fool with self-contradictory sentiments like that?

Ah, I remember "[baseless] insults are effective in a debate" (when your aim is to cling suicidally to absurd positions for the purpose of having a sadomasochistic wank).

Quote:
Quote:
I notice that you didn't reply again.
And I never will. My position has already been proven to be a fact, accounted for by scientific studies, which I showed you and you ignored, which Sandor showed you and you ignored.
Which position? That IQ is effected only by genes?

You don't actually know what IQ is do you?
Notice I'm making yet another charitable assumption - that you simply have mistaken what IQ is, rather than that you hold a totally absurd opinion. Makes a fine contrast to your ridiculous, unfounded and irrelevant generalisations about me, doesn't it?

And I "ignored" nothing of relevance to that discussion. I'll look at those studies when I've finished defending my self-evident claims (about evolution, IQ, and scientific methodology) from a horde of contrary, paranoid thugs such as yourself.

Quote:
This will again, be the last response on this matter in this thread, any further response on your part will be treated with the same interest as in the prior thread...rightly ignored.
As will any more of this heavily rhetorical, irrelevant and unsupported claptrap from you.


By the way, isn't it great how I've now, by allowing myself to be uncivil, totally ruled out the possibility of your ever admitting that there is the slightest merit to my claims? You couldn't do that now, even if I were right, because you think "winning" a "debate" is more important than reaching a sound and helpful position. Oh well, something tells me that my previous mild transgressions had already trapped you in such a state anyway, since the only acceptable behaviour here seems to be arse-kissing and attacking "antis" en masse in cowardly gangs.

Have fun wallowing in your ignorance. Maybe one day you'll be able to change your mind in private without meeting the horrible fate of having to make a concession to another human. Who knows, you might even make your behaviour consistent with your views.

And yes, please do ignore me (I bet you didn't just read all of that). I know by now that your replies help no one.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #54
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?
 
Bassanio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Venice
Posts: 4,287
Blog Entries: 6
Bassanio
Default

Quote:
...from a horde of contrary, paranoid thugs such as yourself.
Karl Von Clausewitz is jewish?
__________________
The Goy cries out in ecstasy as the Jew strikes him.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #55
Sándor Petőfi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 5,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
And yes, please do ignore me
I already refuted your position and evidenced everything you asked for of my position point for point in a previous post, which you conveniently shrugged off with the words, if I recall, "I'm not reading that." Your own inconsistencies, both in your ideas and your ethics, have already told us all we need to know about you and anything you could have to say. It's time for you to shut up.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; March 1st, 2009 at 07:00 AM.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #56
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Which position did you refute? I looked through my posts and can't find the one you talk about - must be some days old since I don't remember it.

Edit:
Ah, I found it. You're talking about the post you made to refute the position that the races aren't indistinct. The section I refused to read was 6,000 words long, and seemed mostly irrelevant.

I never thought that the races were totally indistinct, though I have in fact retreated from one of the positions I held when I made the posts you were replying to. Specifically, I no longer hold the view that racial IQ differences exist due entirely to non-genetic factors. I've retreated to a position of ignorance on the genetic contribution to racial IQ differences. Who knows, maybe I'll agree with you if I ever get past these simple points and can thereby reply to the studies posted on the issue at hand.


Quote:
Your own inconsistencies, both in your ideas and your ethics...
Please quote them.

I might be ignorant, but I'm fairly sure I'm not inconsistent.
 
Old March 7th, 2009 #57
A.S.
Diligence
 
A.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,450
A.S.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
The section I refused to read was 6,000 words long, and seemed mostly irrelevant.

Kikespeak for "i lost the debate but don't want to admit it".

When the paper dollars won't spend anymore, larry and his pals might be in for some hard times.

 
Old March 7th, 2009 #58
Larry Heinberg
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 615
Larry Heinberg
Default

Quote:
Kikespeak for "i lost the debate but don't want to admit it".
No it isn't haha. It was literally 6,000 words of mostly irrelevant abstracts.

He was trying to refute the claim that "races aren't indistinct". I never made that claim haha. Though I have retreated from the claim I made in that thread (I "lost the debate" if you like).

So...
 
Old March 7th, 2009 #59
[ ]
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10
Default

Your stupid black people have never built a great civilization EVER.
 
Old March 15th, 2009 #60
Justin
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, WY
Posts: 1,710
Talking

Can you please explain what propagando is then? Preferably without any "oo"'s,"ah"'s, or clicks so we illiterate white hillbillies can understand.
 
Reply

Tags
jailhouse prophet, nigger fag, stupid nigger

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.
Page generated in 0.36720 seconds.