Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 9th, 2009 #1
jimmy smith

jimmy smith
Default White kwanadian journalist kidnapped by nigger muslims and impregnated

Somalia: Islamists rape, and impregnate, Canadian captive

And demand 2.5 million as ransom. Here's another arrangement: Instead of returning the Somali-Canadian terrorist just arrested back to Canada, Somalia can keep him and return in his stead these captive Canadians to Canada. Something of an even swap.

Canada returns the "Hawiye kidnap Canadian journalist is pregnant," from TFSF, April 8 (thanks to Patrick Poole):
Quote:
MOGADISHU --Amanda Lindhout, a Canadian journalist who was abducted by habar-gidir .. hawiye al-shabaab wing gunmen in the Somali capital Mogadishu about eight months ago is reportedly pregnant after she was apparently raped by her abductors.

Sources say the Canadian journalist Amanda and an Australian photojournalist are being held by the militia in the northeastern neighbourhood of Suqa Holaha habar-girir hawye Terrorist neighborhood in Mogadishu. The abductors have demanded $2.5 million of ransom from the two journalists to release.

Amanda and the Australian photojournalist once escaped from a house in Suqa Holaha neighnourhood and entered a mosque near by, but they were recaptured again. militia who kidnapped the journalists claims they are al-shabab Terrorist Hawiye wing . Some reports suggest that one the abductors made Amanda as his wife...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/025592.php

A pretty white girl going to nigger Somalia for "photo-journalism," great idea.

Old April 9th, 2009 #2
Fissile
Banned

Another egotistical, liberal, fuck-wit who thought she could put a towel on her head and roam around as she pleased "because the world is such a beautiful place". Fucking stupid twat. Got what she deserved. They can keep her for all I care.

Old April 9th, 2009 #3
F.W. Braun
Banned

Soon she'll have one of her own! Enjoy!

Old April 10th, 2009 #4
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile View Post
Another egotistical, liberal, fuck-wit who thought she could put a towel on her head and roam around as she pleased "because the world is such a beautiful place". Fucking stupid twat. Got what she deserved. They can keep her for all I care.
Stupid, fucking libtard! These idiots live in a fantasy world, and shape policies, while those of us in the know have to live with their insane decisions.

Old April 10th, 2009 #5
Tom McReen

Tom McReen

No words of condemnation for the nigger scum who raped this White woman?

This should be used for propaganda. All White women are in danger from brown potential rapists.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old April 10th, 2009 #6
Eilert
Blood Snob

Eilert
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post

What a tragedy.

I don't condone rape and I sure as hell hope this woman believes in abortion, but if you lie down with dogs, you stand up with fleas. Why in the HELL would a young White female go to SOMALIA?! Didn't she see Black Hawk Down?

Old April 10th, 2009 #7
H.B.

H.B.

Somalia is a land rich in oil and other natural resources being occupied by worthless, subhuman squatters.

The US has the most powerful army on the planet and loves to go to war - why can't we go to war with them, wipe them out and seize their land and natural resources?

Oh, never mind ...

Old April 10th, 2009 #8
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Bassanio

Guys, she wasn't raped. She is being raped every day. But I doubt it can even be considered rape anymore, as I'm sure that after eight months of boola boola she's perfectly compliant by now. Most white females who go to Africa tend to have an itch between their legs that a white penis just can't scratch.

I hope she remains there forever. Canada doesn't need yet another mudshark with a brood of mudlings. And if she isn't a genuine mudshark, then she's a genuine liberal fucktard, and Canada's got enough of those as well.

Last edited by Bassanio; April 10th, 2009 at 12:41 PM.

Old April 10th, 2009 #9
Eilert
Blood Snob

Eilert
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post

Guys, she wasn't raped. She is being raped every day.
Yeah, I guess that's true. In fact, to make a disturbing situation even more horrific, she is probably being raped MULTIPLE TIMES each day. Where the hell are the Canadian commandos?

Old April 10th, 2009 #10
F.W. Braun
Banned

She went there for one reason and one reason only: money. Additionally, she certainly seems like your typical stupid, woolly-headed liberal. I guess she had to learn her lesson the hard way.

Old April 10th, 2009 #11
Eilert
Blood Snob

Eilert

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post

She went there for one reason and one reason only: money.
The fact that this girl has been impregnated by a nigger following repeated rapes is hard enough to accept. That she did for the love of Jewish paper makes the whole thing almost unbearable.

Old April 10th, 2009 #12
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Troy Alexander

fuck her, she deserves her treatment.

Old April 10th, 2009 #13
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Incredible that a good looking woman like her goes to Africa, especially fuckin Somalia, a place everybody, even the most brain dead multicult retard, knows is hyper dangerous, what the fuck, of course she is going to get raped the moment something goes wrong, duuuuuuuuuhhhhh!!

It takes a shear unbelievable arrogance and left liberal smugness for a woman to do what that fucked cunt did.

Old April 10th, 2009 #14
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

T. Kadijevic

Wait until the nigglet is born....rape won't be mentioned, but a "mistake" that led to "a beautiful outcome from a unfortunate situation" and she loves it and going to love it! .....that would be jewspeak of course!
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old April 10th, 2009 #15
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
fuck her, she deserves her treatment.
She had to have been warned by somebody, even in The Peoples Republic of Kwanada.

Old April 10th, 2009 #16
BryanVP
Señor Member

BryanVP

She's damaged goods. I agree with Bassanio. I hope she never comes back to Canada. All these multiculti pieces of shit should follow her lead. I definately prefer her over the ones that stay here and write whatever the jews want them to write, and teach whatever the jews want them to teach.

Old April 10th, 2009 #17
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Where the hell are the Canadian commandos?

Attending diversity training.

Old April 10th, 2009 #18
Eilert
Blood Snob

Eilert
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post

Attending diversity training.
LOL! Touché, comrade. Touché . . .

Old April 10th, 2009 #19
jimmy smith

jimmy smith

You can be sure that if she was taken captive by some sort of white racial organization they'd have the marines out there in a second.

Old April 10th, 2009 #20
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

Very sad and once a beautiful white woman, but the best thing she can do now is commit hari kari, and kill herself and nigger demon gestating in her womb. She's done.

Tags
liberal whore, nigger crime, tnb, worthless trash

Thread