Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 41,232
Blog Entries: 25
Alex Linder
Default Linder's Strategy: Attack the Conservatives

[The following is from a different thread. It presents the case for treating conservatives as the other liberals - attacking them as our enemies since they have all, down to the last one, sold out or truckled under to the dominant jew.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Not that I care if you attack him or not, but other than the racialism aspect, I don't see Pat and David being that different.
Other than balls, a gelding's not that different from a stallion.

Quote:
Pat is pro-white in every way that I can tell except he's not explicitly racialist,
Slow your roll, nigger, and just think about how stupid the above statement is.

Quote:
and I think that is because of our current state of affairs and wanting to keep his job rather than him being fundamentally anti-white.
So, to you, cowardice is acceptable in your political analyst or representative. Do you feel that way about your doctor, too? Do you go to a doctor who knows the disease you're suffering from, but withholds the diagnosis and cure from you?
Quote:
I could see your point to attack him, Alex, if that attack led to something positive. If you could get him fired, is David Duke going to take his place? Is the decline of conservatism related to the rise of white nationalism?
I would think you were baiting me if I didn't know that dimness is about 95% likelier. I just got done writing the answer to that question. Ok, let me give it to you in the simplest words I can, Special Ed.

Yes. The rise of nationalism is almost a mathematical function of the decline of conservatism.

I'll now slightly expand that answer.

Ordinary people, not all that different from you, are not real swift. They can barely distinguish the ground from the sky. Pat Buchanan is enough like us that it confuses people. The same can be said for all conservatives: they favor some of the same things we do (basically, acting normally - respect for the respectable in everyday life), which makes them, the conservatives, a plausible opponent to the weirdos of the left. Do you understand the implications that flow, for our position, from the fact that tens of millions of people believe that by supporting 'the right' they can effect the kind of political change we need to get back to Normal White America? If they think the solution lies within the system, i.e., through supporting one or other of the people/parties they see on tv/in the papers, then why the heck would they ever bother about us? I want you to take ten or fifteen days, however much time you need, to digest this point:

IF BUCHANAN CAN GET THE JOB DONE, WHY THE HECK DOES THE PUBLIC NEED US?


Now, if the public doesn't need Buchanan, because he can't get the job done...then the next epiphany is that Buchanan is an obstacle to the public seeing us, and pondering our case, and realizing that we alone, we White Nationalists, have what is needed to get the job done. Buchanan and his ilk are...in the way. He is on tv and in the papers daily. Our people are not. He's close enough to our position, plausible enough a representative of normal-white interests, that masses of people, dim by nature, tired by overwork, just might be fooled by him. God knows they always have been. And that's how we've ended up where we are. Now, Buchanan has no reason to change: his shtik and spiel have made him rich. WE ARE THE ONES WHO MUST CHANGE. So I don't want to hear any shit about how I'm wrong in attacking little Catholic Patsy. Attacking conservatives as cowards and weaklings is precisely what we need. It is tactically even more important than attacking liberals, because the people we want already hate them, and their power is merely a function of their support for the jews' agenda. We can't polarize the public between Whites and jews until conservatives, the have-it-both-ways people, are roadkilled and dragged off on the shoulder. Only then does the political Chicken, begin...

Knocking Pat off the air is like knocking the flowers off a Pasadena New Year's float. It shows the ugly chicken wire cage of jewish totalitarianism beneath the pretty colors and designs and smiling waving chesties. It reveals to the public what's actually going on: naked jewish tyranny. No one who disagrees with the jews in any way is allowed face or sheet time in AmeriKwa. That awakening is good for our side. It is necessary. Pat Buchanan and other seemingly rational conservative geldings on tv and in the papers hurts our side, because they make it look like the system is open. For the mass of people, none to bright to begin with, and tired from work, can't make out the difference. They don't spend all day on the Internet studying politics. They're working. They need things gross and crude, otherwise they're going to be fooled by polished professionals like Pat. But if he doesn't have the answers we need as a race, then it is in our interest that he be knocked off tv, because he can only mislead people as to the cause of our decline.

I'm pleonasming my ass off, but I really don't think you dimwits won't benefit from overbludgeoning. So just read more and think a little, or wave your feelers, or whatever you do to receive sensory input.

To repeat:

Ordinary dimwits cannot distinguish the White Nationalist position from the conservative position, since our side is kept off tv by the jews.

In order to make our presence known, we have to KNOCK THE CONSERVATIVES OUT OF THE WAY. The fact that they somewhat look like us, and that some of our policies overlap (anti-queer, anti-feminist, pro-borders, etc.) does not mean they are on our side. They are in fact spittingly hostile to us. They call us kooks, loons, crazies, basement dwellers - in short, there is no term of abuse used by the commie-jew-left against us that is not also used by the commie-jew-controlled-right. That ought to be a lesson to you dimwits, but, being tepid namby-pambies like 99% of white males, you just smooth over the differences like a wife who doesn't want to make trouble. We'll find a way to muddle through somehow, just pretend that we all get along, that we're all on the same side. Even though we're not, and it only helps the already rich and cowardly pretenders called conservatives who look down on us and do all they can to destroy our school and reputations to preserve their status as the real outsiders and alternative to the judeo-System. Nah, just pretend. "It's better that way," as the wigger in the Offspring song sings. Better to be a big fat stupid undiscriminating barren pussy like Starr or her cat than to stand up for yourself, your school, your leaders, your principles, your race. If you think Pat Buchanan is a good guy, and helping our cause, you are not a White Nationalist.

White nationalists have nearly as much difficulty as the average joe in understanding what's going on in politics because:

a) they are nearly as dim-witted as pro wrestling fans;

b) they have never seen professional conservatism from the inside, so they think it is something other than "a game; a way of making a living," as Joe Sobran called it.

Wise up, idiots. Pat Buchanan is not interested in standing up for you, he's interested in getting into your wallet. WN Buchanan fans are the exact equivalent of a chick who thinks a guy really likes her when in fact he just wants sex. Pat's interested in you watching him on tv and thinking he stands for the change you want. He isn't, but if he can put on a good enough show to fool you, he's got your money. And he knows you're stupid. He knows, as he would put it, hard-core WN have "nowhere else to go." No one else on tv even pretends to be right wing. That makes him the it girl. And until WN scorn him and demand better, he's right. Again, if you support Buchanan, you are a conservative, not a White nationalist.

Fuck the Kwanservatives, we're the Sex Pistols

What our White Nationalist cause needs to do to succeed is to polarize the nation between jews and White Nationalists. That means, in tardspeak, that the average dolt, let's call him Special Mark, the guy who reads the paper for twenty minutes before dinner, must perceive that there are two competing visions out there, between which he can choose:

1) the judeo-System - the debt-sex-vice-sports-multicult vision

2) the White Nationalist system - a White nation without jews, muds or neo-morals

Polarizing the public between these positions is a tall order. It means destroying the dominant conceptual framework as it exists now: with false option A (liberals/Democrats) and false option B (conservatives/Republicans). Ordinary people cannot make out, without help, that there is not a dime's worth of difference between right and left, they are two puppets pulled over the filthy claws of the eagle-nosed kike who actually runs things and makes all the decisions. It is our job to expose, reveal, destroy. Part of that revelation is beating the living hell out of the conservatives until ordinary people perceive them as the weaklings, laughingstocks, and System tools they are.

In practical terms, polarization entails demonizing and attacking the RIGHT, THE CONSERVATIVES, the PALEOCONSERVATIVES even more than the left-liberal-PC-communists. We should not only attack the fake right, the false opposition, we should attack them with joy and relish. Laughter indicates the laugher is or feels superior to the target. That's exactly the meta-message the winning politician must communicate - that he is stronger than his opponent. That he is the bull goose in the pen. That is a lesson the conservative never understands, which is why he is always fighting uphill. Footnoting is for cowards and folks who don't get it. At best it's fill-in stuff. No footnote ever won a political battle. A political battle is just the human version of that nature channel perennial: the battle between bulls for mating rights. Bluffing is involved, and laughing is essential to bluffing, as ridicule can destroy anything. Anyone preferring reasoned discourse over laughter, if not an actual academic, to whom foonoting is proper, is very likely a coward or a dullard. We beat the jews by laughing at them and fighting them. Laughter is the proper means of verbal warfare. Not "proving" things. Not footnoting. Not remonstrating. Not being polite and respectful. Not playing along with appearances. Not not doubting motives. All those are for weaklings, for losers, for conservatives. We are not they. "I'm not like you [Kwanservative] Charlie Brown [with your fulsome MLKommie praise, your love of diversity, your pathetic and ineffectual puling], I have to win sometimes." We White Nationalists are lions. Well, we're cubs who might become lions if we act right. The conservatives are dung beetles. After the jews have eaten the wildebeest and pooped out the remains, the Pat Buchanans of "It's Pat" fame crinkle by on their six little feet, and roll up the salubrious balls of dung on which they subsist. Do you want to be a lion or a dung beetle, White man?

If you agree there are things a grown man, a political analyst, can't say, you are giving your seal of approval to the cowardice that is putting our race in the ground. You hurt our cause and you are not welcome at VNNForum. White nationalism has a higher standard than you are able to meet.

The conservatives, including Pat Buchanan, must be destroyed, run off, hounded into irrelevancy, so that the people can see that we, not he and his febrile faileocons, are the REAL alternative to the evil jews producing The System Show.

I really have been impressed these last few months at the childlike cluelessness of so many who think they are WN. The typical WN thinks he is displaying his sophistication when he makes excuses for why this or that kahnster dung beetle can't say this or that.

Let me tell you, men of gerbil: You're not sophisticated. You're stupid dupes and dullards. You think Buchanan is really putting one over on the dominant kikes, and you're right. He is putting one over. Not on the kikes. On you.

I have worked in these offices. I have taken the calls from liberal talking head A asking if conservative talkie B wants to go out for drinks after work. These guys are all buddies. They live the good life by putting on a Punch and Judy show for the mass morons like you. Some of the leftists might be honest about what they believe, since they can say EVERYTHING they want, qualified only by tactical advisability. But none of the rightists are anything but tools, except for the jewish neocons, who root and jew about with freedom, as they are kikes. As John Derbyshire at least had the courage to admit, everything he writes is conditioned by his fear of jews. If he displeases them, he has no job. Men who accept employment as political writers/analysts on terms that require them to relinquish their manhood and their independent judgment are unworthy of respect or subsidy. They are, rather, to be despised and spit on as weaklings. If you don't agree with this statement, you are not a white nationalist. You are a conservative. Cowardice at no time in White history has been acceptable in a political leader. That is a horrid and disgusting innovation of the 20th century. Reject it.

Now is the first time in history that White men, almost across the board, willingly agreed to sacrifice their honor and their independence for a paycheck. Pat Buchanan and the rest of the paleocons are house eunuchs waving palm fronds for the Pet pashas who employ them. A white nationalist who praises Pat Buchanan and makes excuses for him is seen by me, and by Pat himself, as a fool. A man with no self respect has no respect for others too stupid to see him for what he is. Pat Buchanan knows how to wink and nod at WN in order to suck our money. And too many of you idiots think he's helping us rather than helping himself by using us.

Pat Buchanan is dangerous to our cause because of his virtues - his learning and his political knowledge. He knows precisely how to affect that he is one of us. He know that hinting that he stands for all that is white and good is the way to fill his coffers. He also knows that that is his role within the jewish system. You have to give a little to get a little, the jewish tyrant knows. Pat is that giving a little. To maintain the fiction of an open system, there have to be at least a few people who appear, and appear plausibly, to oppose the powers that be. Pat Buchanan is precisely that man. As a good little Irish Catholic, PB always runs cringing and whimpering back to Authority, because that is his nature, and that is how he was raised and trained. Religious folks like PB have no problem with shitty, self-interested behavior as long as the dirt is done in private, and the facade kept up in public. The idea of saying the same thing in private as you do in public is foreign to the Christian, as is any ideal of manliness. Christianity is a shabby thing.

The White fool imagines that Buchanan aids our cause. The reality is that our cause aids Buchanan. Buchanan never says a word about White dispossession. He never says a word about jews controlling our government. He openly advised the Republicans to undercut the most successful White political candidate of the last 25 years, David Duke. Buchanan is a team player, and a System dolly all the way to the bank. WN is a cause that he can watch and steal the best arguments from, without crediting the men who thought them up - the revisionists now languishing in jail, for example. That way he can maximize his support base and shine up his radical veneer while staying safe with the jews. Most people, as I started and will end with, can't make out a clever, well written conservative position coming from the pen of someone like Buchanan from a genuine white nationalist position. It is in our interest that we do everything possible to help them, and that surely and necessarily entails attacking and destroying Pat Buchanan. If you don't agree with that position, you are not one of us. You are a conservative. Anything that obscures the difference between White nationalism and conservatism is detrimental to our cause.

Politics is a zero-sum game. Money and time that go to Pat Buchanan and the faileocons are money and attention that do not go to White nationalists. Any so-called WN who praises Buchanan and encourages us to support him is objectively damaging our cause - by aiding men who already possess tremendous material (money and tv access) advantages over us. Not to mention men who, whenver the question is put to them directly, denounce us.

Accept nothing but the real thing, White men.

Raise your standards.

Pat Buchanan is our competitor.

Pat Buchanan is our enemy.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 10th, 2009 at 01:51 PM.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #2
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[The following is from a different thread. It presents the case for treating conservatives as the other liberals - attacking them as our enemies since they have all, down to the last one, sold out or truckled under to the dominant jew.]



Other than balls, a gelding's not that different from a stallion.



Slow your roll, nigger, and just think about how stupid the above statement is.



So, to you, cowardice is acceptable in your political analyst or representative. Do you feel that way about your doctor, too? Do you go to a doctor who knows the disease you're suffering from, but withholds the diagnosis and cure from you?


I would think you were baiting me if I didn't know that dimness is about 95% likelier. I just got done writing the answer to that question. Ok, let me give it to you in the simplest words I can, Special Ed.

Yes. The rise of nationalism is almost a mathematical function of the decline of conservatism.

I'll now slightly expand that answer.

Ordinary people, not all that different from you, are not real swift. They can barely distinguish the ground from the sky. Pat Buchanan is enough like us that it confuses people. The same can be said for all conservatives: they favor some of the same things we do (basically, acting normally - respect for the respectable in everyday life), which makes them, the conservatives, a plausible opponent to the weirdos of the left. Do you understand the implications that flow, for our position, from the fact that tens of millions of people believe that by supporting 'the right' they can effect the kind of political change we need to get back to Normal White America? If they think the solution lies within the system, i.e., through supporting one or other of the people/parties they see on tv/in the papers, then why the heck would they ever bother about us? I want you to take ten or fifteen days, however much time you need, to digest this point:

IF BUCHANAN CAN GET THE JOB DONE, WHY THE HECK DOES THE PUBLIC NEED US?


Now, if the public doesn't need Buchanan, because he can't get the job done...then the next epiphany is that Buchanan is an obstacle to the public seeing us, and pondering our case, and realizing that we alone, we White Nationalists, have what is needed to get the job done. Buchanan and his ilk are...in the way. He is on tv and in the papers daily. Our people are not. He's close enough to our position, plausible enough a representative of normal-white interests, that masses of people, dim by nature, tired by overwork, just might be fooled by him. God knows they always have been. And that's how we've ended up where we are. Now, Buchanan has no reason to change: his shtik and spiel have made him rich. WE ARE THE ONES WHO MUST CHANGE. So I don't want to hear any shit about how I'm wrong in attacking little Catholic Patsy. Attacking conservatives as cowards and weaklings is precisely what we need. It is tactically even more important than attacking liberals, because the people we want already hate them, and their power is merely a function of their support for the jews' agenda. We can't polarize the public between Whites and jews until conservatives, the have-it-both-ways people, are roadkilled and dragged off on the shoulder. Only then does the political Chicken, begin...

Knocking Pat off the air is like knocking the flowers off a Pasadena New Year's float. It shows the ugly chicken wire cage of jewish totalitarianism beneath the pretty colors and designs and smiling waving chesties. It reveals to the public what's actually going on: naked jewish tyranny. No one who disagrees with the jews in any way is allowed face or sheet time in AmeriKwa. That awakening is good for our side. It is necessary. Pat Buchanan and other seemingly rational conservative geldings on tv and in the papers hurts our side, because they make it look like the system is open. For the mass of people, none to bright to begin with, and tired from work, can't make out the difference. They don't spend all day on the Internet studying politics. They're working. They need things gross and crude, otherwise they're going to be fooled by polished professionals like Pat. But if he doesn't have the answers we need as a race, then it is in our interest that he be knocked off tv, because he can only mislead people as to the cause of our decline.

I'm pleonasming my ass off, but I really don't think you dimwits won't benefit from overbludgeoning. So just read more and think a little, or wave your feelers, or whatever you do to receive sensory input.

To repeat:

Ordinary dimwits cannot distinguish the White Nationalist position from the conservative position, since our side is kept off tv by the jews.

In order to make our presence known, we have to KNOCK THE CONSERVATIVES OUT OF THE WAY. The fact that they somewhat look like us, and that some of our policies overlap (anti-queer, anti-feminist, pro-borders, etc.) does not mean they are on our side. They are in fact spittingly hostile to us. They call us kooks, loons, crazies, basement dwellers - in short, there is no term of abuse used by the commie-jew-left against us that is not also used by the commie-jew-controlled-right. That ought to be a lesson to you dimwits, but, being tepid namby-pambies like 99% of white males, you just smooth over the differences like a wife who doesn't want to make trouble. We'll find a way to muddle through somehow, just pretend that we all get along, that we're all on the same side. Even though we're not, and it only helps the already rich and cowardly pretenders called conservatives who look down on us and do all they can to destroy our school and reputations to preserve their status as the real outsiders and alternative to the judeo-System. Nah, just pretend. "It's better that way," as the wigger in the Offspring song sings. Better to be a big fat stupid undiscriminating barren pussy like Starr or her cat than to stand up for yourself, your school, your leaders, your principles, your race. If you think Pat Buchanan is a good guy, and helping our cause, you are not a White Nationalist.

White nationalists have nearly as much difficulty as the average joe in understanding what's going on in politics because:

a) they are nearly as dim-witted as pro wrestling fans;

b) they have never seen professional conservatism from the inside, so they think it is something other than "a game; a way of making a living," as Joe Sobran called it.

Wise up, idiots. Pat Buchanan is not interested in standing up for you, he's interested in getting into your wallet. WN Buchanan fans are the exact equivalent of a chick who thinks a guy really likes her when in fact he just wants sex. Pat's interested in you watching him on tv and thinking he stands for the change you want. He isn't, but if he can put on a good enough show to fool you, he's got your money. And he knows you're stupid. He knows, as he would put it, hard-core WN have "nowhere else to go." No one else on tv even pretends to be right wing. That makes him the it girl. And until WN scorn him and demand better, he's right. Again, if you support Buchanan, you are a conservative, not a White nationalist.

Fuck the Kwanservatives, we're the Sex Pistols

What our White Nationalist cause needs to do to succeed is to polarize the nation between jews and White Nationalists. That means, in tardspeak, that the average dolt, let's call him Special Mark, the guy who reads the paper for twenty minutes before dinner, must perceive that there are two competing visions out there, between which he can choose:

1) the judeo-System - the debt-sex-vice-sports-multicult vision

2) the White Nationalist system - a White nation without jews, muds or neo-morals

Polarizing the public between these positions is a tall order. It means destroying the dominant conceptual framework as it exists now: with false option A (liberals/Democrats) and false option B (conservatives/Republicans). Ordinary people cannot make out, without help, that there is not a dime's worth of difference between right and left, they are two puppets pulled over the filthy claws of the eagle-nosed kike who actually runs things and makes all the decisions. It is our job to expose, reveal, destroy. Part of that revelation is beating the living hell out of the conservatives until ordinary people perceive them as the weaklings, laughingstocks, and System tools they are.

In practical terms, polarization entails demonizing and attacking the RIGHT, THE CONSERVATIVES, the PALEOCONSERVATIVES even more than the left-liberal-PC-communists. We should not only attack the fake right, the false opposition, we should attack them with joy and relish. Laughter indicates the laugher is or feels superior to the target. That's exactly the meta-message the winning politician must communicate - that he is stronger than his opponent. That he is the bull goose in the pen. That is a lesson the conservative never understands, which is why he is always fighting uphill. Footnoting is for cowards and folks who don't get it. At best it's fill-in stuff. No footnote ever won a political battle. A political battle is just the human version of that nature channel perennial: the battle between bulls for mating rights. Bluffing is involved, and laughing is essential to bluffing, as ridicule can destroy anything. Anyone preferring reasoned discourse over laughter, if not an actual academic, to whom foonoting is proper, is very likely a coward or a dullard. We beat the jews by laughing at them and fighting them. Laughter is the proper means of verbal warfare. Not "proving" things. Not footnoting. Not remonstrating. Not being polite and respectful. Not playing along with appearances. Not not doubting motives. All those are for weaklings, for losers, for conservatives. We are not they. "I'm not like you [Kwanservative] Charlie Brown [with your fulsome MLKommie praise, your love of diversity, your pathetic and ineffectual puling], I have to win sometimes." We White Nationalists are lions. Well, we're cubs who might become lions if we act right. The conservatives are dung beetles. After the jews have eaten the wildebeest and pooped out the remains, the Pat Buchanans of "It's Pat" fame crinkle by on their six little feet, and roll up the salubrious balls of dung on which they subsist. Do you want to be a lion or a dung beetle, White man?

If you agree there are things a grown man, a political analyst, can't say, you are giving your seal of approval to the cowardice that is putting our race in the ground. You hurt our cause and you are not welcome at VNNForum. White nationalism has a higher standard than you are able to meet.

The conservatives, including Pat Buchanan, must be destroyed, run off, hounded into irrelevancy, so that the people can see that we, not he and his febrile faileocons, are the REAL alternative to the evil jews producing The System Show.

I really have been impressed these last few months at the childlike cluelessness of so many who think they are WN. The typical WN thinks he is displaying his sophistication when he makes excuses for why this or that kahnster dung beetle can't say this or that.

Let me tell you, men of gerbil: You're not sophisticated. You're stupid dupes and dullards. You think Buchanan is really putting one over on the dominant kikes, and you're right. He is putting one over. Not on the kikes. On you.

I have worked in these offices. I have taken the calls from liberal talking head A asking if conservative talkie B wants to go out for drinks after work. These guys are all buddies. They live the good life by putting on a Punch and Judy show for the mass morons like you. Some of the leftists might be honest about what they believe, since they can say EVERYTHING they want, qualified only by tactical advisability. But none of the rightists are anything but tools, except for the jewish neocons, who root and jew about with freedom, as they are kikes. As John Derbyshire at least had the courage to admit, everything he writes is conditioned by his fear of jews. If he displeases them, he has no job. Men who accept employment as political writers/analysts on terms that require them to relinquish their manhood and their independent judgment are unworthy of respect or subsidy. They are, rather, to be despised and spit on as weaklings. If you don't agree with this statement, you are not a white nationalist. You are a conservative. Cowardice at no time in White history has been acceptable in a political leader. That is a horrid and disgusting innovation of the 20th century. Reject it.

Now is the first time in history that White men, almost across the board, willingly agreed to sacrifice their honor and their independence for a paycheck. Pat Buchanan and the rest of the paleocons are house eunuchs waving palm fronds for the Pet pashas who employ them. A white nationalist who praises Pat Buchanan and makes excuses for him is seen by me, and by Pat himself, as a fool. A man with no self respect has no respect for others too stupid to see him for what he is. Pat Buchanan knows how to wink and nod at WN in order to suck our money. And too many of you idiots think he's helping us rather than helping himself by using us.

Pat Buchanan is dangerous to our cause because of his virtues - his learning and his political knowledge. He knows precisely how to affect that he is one of us. He know that hinting that he stands for all that is white and good is the way to fill his coffers. He also knows that that is his role within the jewish system. You have to give a little to get a little, the jewish tyrant knows. Pat is that giving a little. To maintain the fiction of an open system, there have to be at least a few people who appear, and appear plausibly, to oppose the powers that be. Pat Buchanan is precisely that man. As a good little Irish Catholic, PB always runs cringing and whimpering back to Authority, because that is his nature, and that is how he was raised and trained. Religious folks like PB have no problem with shitty, self-interested behavior as long as the dirt is done in private, and the facade kept up in public. The idea of saying the same thing in private as you do in public is foreign to the Christian, as is any ideal of manliness. Christianity is a shabby thing.

The White fool imagines that Buchanan aids our cause. The reality is that our cause aids Buchanan. Buchanan never says a word about White dispossession. He never says a word about jews controlling our government. He openly advised the Republicans to undercut the most successful White political candidate of the last 25 years, David Duke. Buchanan is a team player, and a System dolly all the way to the bank. WN is a cause that he can watch and steal the best arguments from, without crediting the men who thought them up - the revisionists now languishing in jail, for example. That way he can maximize his support base and shine up his radical veneer while staying safe with the jews. Most people, as I started and will end with, can't make out a clever, well written conservative position coming from the pen of someone like Buchanan from a genuine white nationalist position. It is in our interest that we do everything possible to help them, and that surely and necessarily entails attacking and destroying Pat Buchanan. If you don't agree with that position, you are not one of us. You are a conservative. Anything that obscures the difference between White nationalism and conservatism is detrimental to our cause.

Politics is a zero-sum game. Money and time that go to Pat Buchanan and the faileocons are money and attention that do not go to White nationalists. Any so-called WN who praises Buchanan and encourages us to support him is objectively damaging our cause - by aiding men who already possess tremendous material (money and tv access) advantages over us. Not to mention men who, whenver the question is put to them directly, denounce us.

Accept nothing but the real thing, White men.

Raise your standards.

Pat Buchanan is our competitor.

Pat Buchanan is our enemy.
That's good stuff, one of your best.

Isn't the fact that Patsy is part of the fake opposition self-evident? He works for MSNBC, is published in most if not all major jew newspapers, has written numerous books...some of them best sellers and is a millionaire because of it.

Now ask yourself, why is the former Republican presidential contender treated differently by the main stream jews media than David Duke.

Clearly Duke is just as educated, well informed and well read as Buchanan is. Duke was duly elected a member of Louisiana House of Representatives in 1989. Garnered 43.51% of the vote in his US Senate bid in 1990. But for some odd reason Duke is treated as a pariah while Patsy makes the rounds at cocktail parties inside the beltway.

It ain't rocket science folks.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Most Whites continue to view the GOP as their political "home" despite its me-too, day-late-dollar-short, "some of my best friends are Negroes" liberalism.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 41,232
Blog Entries: 25
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
That's good stuff, one of your best.
Thanks, I think it makes a good case, and one I have not seen rebutted. Nor has what I advise been attempted. I think the reason it has not been attempted is the default position, even for racialists, is courteous, cautious, respectful. At least for the high-IQ racialists. Trapped in their British cultural ways (America's cultural ways are British in origin), American WN brains are unable to get past personality to principle. This is where the Germans have us beat. This, not in the regalia, is where learning from and copying the Germans makes sense. Take the personality out of it. Take an objective look at what helps or hinders our cause, and proceed accordingly. Now, fair point is not always clear what helps/hinders, but I rejoin with the cliche that always doing X produces the same failed results, try a different approach. Which is what I advocate: a different approach. Try not praising Buchanan but attacking him - not only will it help you, it will help Buchanan's ilk. They'll either grow balls or they'll shrivel up and die. All must be done to force these sad pathetics with one foot on the pier of respectable conservatism and one foot in the boat of radicalism to make a choice or fall in the water. (I wish someone would make a cartoon of this. Show Canny Sammy positioned such, half off a pier laden with delicious pies, and other foot in bass boat headed for freedom island. Something like that.)

The WASP-American racialists can't grasp that because he likes the cut of Buchanan's jib doesn't mean the little fellow is on our side, nor that his work doesn't hurt us.

Compounded in here is perhaps the beaten-child syndrome. Even though his parents beat him, they were all he knew growing up, so he loves and returns to them. So it is with WN and conservatism. The real thing being unallowed in the papers, the conservatives were the first love of most of us, when we were green and assumed that the papers were where lies and truth did battle, rather than lies and lies.

I am going to write an essay on the mistaken concept of 'gateways' at some point. A lot of people are hung up on that point. It's a version of the cock crows before the sunrise, therefore his crowing causes the sunrise. Fallacy.

Quote:
Isn't the fact that Patsy is part of the fake opposition self-evident? He works for MSNBC, is published in most if not all major jew newspapers, has written numerous books...some of them best sellers and is a millionaire because of it.
No. Not to people like Starr. It is possible she is a troll, her mission to obscure the diff between conservatism and WN, but likelier is she's representative of a class of tens of millions of ordinary whites who don't like the way the country is headed. To that ilk, Buchanan offers a plausible explanation and a plausible way out. You actually have to think and investigate to understand Buchanan's and the conservatives' role in the whole scheme and system. It is not inherently obvious, especially not to people who don't think and investigate, and that covers at least nine out of ten people. To get as many of the Starr ilk back, we have to scream and shout - make it clear that he ain't us, he and his ain't got nothing. Hell, even they now use the term faileocon.

You don't break into something without swagger. Making your rational points is dandy but it doesn't turn heads and puncture maidens. Can't we learn from masters? What did Hitler say about masses? They're feminine. They need a strong lead. Buchanan is a plausible strong lead. When "our" side is praising him, all that does is reinforce that he has a plausible solution to the problems he discusses. I don't know whether "our" guys think they're just being fair, or they can't get over loving their "gateway" drug, or they just can't get over their inherent bourgeois respect for fame and money, but it doesn't matter: Buchanan is not us. Support for Buchanan comes directly out of our funds and our mindshare. Everything we do should take pains to separate ourselves from the conservatives. We should attack the liberals simultaneously, but we needn't separate ourselves as no one mistakes them for us, because 95% of what we say and the judeo-left says are radically opposed. Whereas with the conservatives, there's probably at least fifty percent overlap. The master's other principle? Propaganda must be dumb enough to reach the lowest IQ you're shooting for. Simple and repetitive messages win the day. That's how we've always done it at VNN, so that everybody on the Net knows our position. Even when they're on our side and mocking it, they know EXACTLY where we stand. Who else can that be said of?

Quote:
Now ask yourself, why is the former Republican presidential contender treated differently by the main stream jews media than David Duke.
Yes, that's logical. It's also more thinking than 95% of the audience is prepared to do, or capable of doing. People in America are driven by personality and emotion. Most people are so dumb that they are pleased when they can figure out what they're supposed to think of something - ie, identify our position as "hate." They're pleased as punch they figured it out! Far from them to question the source of the judgment or whose agenda it pushes. Authority is right because it is authority. That is exactly how women think, and most men, the masses of Hitler's observation, are women.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 10th, 2009 at 04:37 PM.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 41,232
Blog Entries: 25
Alex Linder
Default

What is it the Germans say?

A hard dick has no conscience?

Making political change is like that.
 
Old August 10th, 2009 #6
Kyrik
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Aryania
Posts: 99
Kyrik
Default

Good Thread, and Alex made some great Posts. Very enjoyable reading. A good case is made that Conservatives are competitors. Yes they are. I do not think otherwise. The fact that many WNs come out of conservative ranks makes the proposition to condemn them a bit awkward. What are we aligned with, the left? I may be the only WN left who does see things in left and right, certainly not the hocus pocus of ‘Third Positionist’, which is hardly a position at all, more like a “don’t ask me what I am and, I won’t tell you” policy.

Rather than formulate an opinion when I don’t know where this line of thought is going, let me ask questions instead:

1. What is the action to attack the conservatives called for, that is, what form will it take?

2. Will this not just immediately make us look like leftists in the minds of the sheeple and unawake individuals?

3. Will this divide WNs, along left leaning and rightists? There are huge chasms of differences in our factions. It would be easier for left WNs to go along with right WNs, than the other way around. You know the route that these differences takes: Abortion versus no abortion, religion versus no-religion, free-sex versus promotion of filial units, shoot fags versus don’t ask don’t tell, allow a few quiet Jews versus ban them all. These are polarizing issues that won’t go away. We cannot tilt against the right, and we may be seen as doing this if we attack ‘Conservatives’. I know how phony many of the leaders of that movement are, but you have to look at how the followers in that movement feel. These followers are the ones we seek to soften up. After all, how many of the left can we convert that are buying Obama’s policies hook line and sinker? A WN converting an obamabot? How likely is that?

4. In the mainstream, there are only two political circles, right and left. If we attack conservatives (publicly identified in the right) then we will be identified by millions as leftists. It is the old ‘if you’re not one of them, then you’re one of those’ routine. The non-racialist leftists will not want anything to do with us, they will excoriate us. At least some rightists and conservatives lean our way.

When I talk about ‘softening up’ people, I acknowledge that we will not be able to convert everybody, or even most Whites. There will be a great sea of Sheeple that we control but will not agree with us explicitly. We ‘soften them up’ with our message, by exposing them to it, they likely will not accept it until we achieve military rule over them. Then they will gulp it down as it is mother’s milk, with barely a grumble. This phenomenon happens because they worship authority and are led along this route even to their doom, which we rescue them from by winning the battles and SHTF CIV war.

Many of the best co-operationists will be from the conservative and so-called moderate set. We will need at least their passing good will, at least where they will not oppose us during the SHTF Rev.

As you can see, I see the WN coming after a catalyst such as a grinding Depression, followed by SHTF events and mass insurrections. Once a few insurrections start, it emboldens many others. There are guys falling over themselves within the Patriot movement to get a ‘change’ going of their own, but the watchword is, don’t be the first. This may sound pussy, but these guys are not suicidal. ZOG can smash little groups all day long. But the Beast cannot stop multiple insurrections, especially when it loses the Moral High Ground.

What is that, the Moral High Ground? It’s the sense of purpose, agrievement and righteous indignation that all men have to have, to take on the gargantuan task of rebelling. I say to myself, if the Patriots and WNs have not rebelled yet, have not started the rev, it’s because I, and my Brother propagandists, have not given them enough reason to be indignant. It is up to the Propagandists of the movement to lead the WN cadres forward.

Embedment: I cannot stress this enough, that the Patriot movement is soo much larger than our WN movement. The Patriots, to be sure, are not so racialist. An example would be that they’ll tell a racist joke, but have a neighbor they like who is a minority. They just cannot bring themselves to think the unthinkable. So what do we do in that regard. It would be so easy to write the guy off, call him a mud shark, etc.. Why? Are we crazy? We use him as a stepping stone, his forces outnumber ours, and they are CONSERVATIVE.

I have advocated in the past we embed within the Patriot movement, as many WNs already are doing, to enhance our power when the ZOG beast makes a mistake and overplays his hand. This is very important, as it will give us the power we need at the proper SHTF time. We simply convert these forces from within, during SHTF/Rev. Our military leaders will have to cultivate political officers, most of whom fight as well, and they will have to be doing this morning noon and night. There is no room at the top for lazy people, whether mentally sluggish or physically. A WN military leader, during SHTF, must never give in to torpor or fear, his head will barely hit the bunk and he will be up again, training, strategizing, acting, making decisions. I know that is what I will be looking for in the man that I follow or promote. Energy, fearlessness, attention to didactics and ideology, a good head on his shoulders, and the ability to inspire.

What is that, ‘the ability to inspire’? Irwin Rommel once said something that epitomizes leadership: “Be an example to your men, in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself, and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance of fatigue and privation. Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.” We cannot spare the movement, the precious movement, from our best efforts to become this man. We have it in us to better ourselves, to inspire our Brothers, each and every one of us.

He also aid this: “Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both.” Forget Sun Tzu, give me more Rommel.

I know it is difficult perhaps to contemplate some newly awakened guy, one who has just turned on to WN’ism, to tell him it’s okay to embed with conservative and ‘Patriot’ militia. We are afraid for him, we are worried he’ll leave us and settle down into comfortable conservatism, after all it pays more than the life of a WN any day, you know it and I know it. Solution: Training. We have to be better trainers and reach out to other, lesser skilled propagandists. Strengthen these lesser experienced ones. Form groups that teach out of the Army intelligence manuals, Propaganda Manuals, teach proper didactics, encourage people to increase their skills in didactics and speaking.

We will have to bring our appeal to these conservative people. Think about it, let’s put ourselves in the chair of a WN general, during the rev. You are a General commanding defensive forces, trying to defend the new WN. It’s only just appeared above the level of whispers, in fact, sometimes you think that’s all it really is. Your men move about in communities that are not WN, most in fact are not. You see minorities here and there in your territories, but since you have not won yet, you can do nothing. “That will have to wait until after victory”, you ruminate, “first things are first”. Yet the Masses, in their homes and shops, do not rebel against you, which allows you to concentrate on the border with ZOG. If you had the border to contend with, as well as ma restless sheeple population, you would not have the forces to handle it all, ZOG would soon overrun you.

Yet you remember that you did not attack the sheeple’s values before the Rev, you left them their conservative illusions. Now, in this hectic time of revolution, they do not particularly care for you, but they do not oppose you. Your men can move about freely in their territory. Many in the sheeple territory actually are starting to help you. You, the General, have trained Political Officers, who in turn, have trained propaganda agents, who go around helping the masses with their problems. If there is a broken sewage pipe in a community, one of these men will find a solution. Food shortage in an area, and, no the officer won’t shit cabbage, but he’ll help teach the people how to lay down gardens, and what’s involved. If a food shortage is on the horizon, we warn the sheeple about it, in fact we always tell them the truth. We become all things to all the White masses. As the tough times of the military struggle ensues, the bond between the ruled and the rulers becomes tighter. They will start to see our love for them and, despite us treating them like children, they will soon look to our guidance more and more. Just like they did with the conservatives or whatever political party they looked to Pre-Revolution.

Conservatives have a hazy image of being the Values party, despite us knowing that is not totally true. Let’s not be looked on as the anti-values people.
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 41,232
Blog Entries: 25
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrik View Post
Good Thread, and Alex made some great Posts. Very enjoyable reading. A good case is made that Conservatives are competitors. Yes they are. I do not think otherwise. The fact that many WNs come out of conservative ranks makes the proposition to condemn them a bit awkward.
Why?

Quote:
What are we aligned with, the left? I may be the only WN left who does see things in left and right, certainly not the hocus pocus of ‘Third Positionist’, which is hardly a position at all, more like a “don’t ask me what I am and, I won’t tell you” policy.
We are right. Right is reality orientation. Left is fantasy/will orientation - the trantrum position. Conservatism is reality orientation coupled with cowardice or stupidity, resulting in truckling before or being fooled by the real powers that be into accepting or adopting what is actually the leftist position (race doesn't exist, warmongering is conservative, etc - the jewish-agenda position on the deep questions). WN is reality orientation minus cowardice and stupidity, at least on the big questions. There is simply no honest or logical intellectual way to be a conservative and at the same time say race has nothing to do with conservatism. Only shills and sellouts say otherwise, and they know better. Only dupes incapable of logical thought are fooled by such lies. More of them would see the light if there were a larger group asserting the truth, but right now to many of those who could reach them, instead of pointing out where Buchanan et al are wrong, are praising them for being right. Asinine.

Quote:
Rather than formulate an opinion when I don’t know where this line of thought is going, let me ask questions instead:

1. What is the action to attack the conservatives called for, that is, what form will it take?
If you ever read anything I've written you can see it in practice. Mocking them for cowardice, for pulled punches. Pointing out where they are wrong; pointing out what they do not say because they dare not say. Merely proving conservatives are wrong is not enought, in fact it is secondary in importance to mocking them for their gutlessness, their weakness, and their cowardice. Destroy their reputations in the minds of their followers. Take their men and their mindshare and get the people listening to us WN who have the real answers. It's a fight, a political battle.

Quote:
2. Will this not just immediately make us look like leftists in the minds of the sheeple and unawake individuals?
Are we promoting jews and multiculturalism and homosexuals? No. So how are people going to mistake us for leftists? They won't. We say race matters. We're white, we're proud, the jews are our enemy. The gelded right says none of those things. We make as stark a contrast as possible between our strength and the conservatives' weakness.

Quote:
3. Will this divide WNs, along left leaning and rightists? There are huge chasms of differences in our factions.
No there aren't. There is no disagreement at all among us on the end goal: Whites running their own nation. There is disagreement on how to live among ourselves after we've achieved the main goal.

Quote:
It would be easier for left WNs to go along with right WNs, than the other way around. You know the route that these differences takes: Abortion versus no abortion, religion versus no-religion, free-sex versus promotion of filial units, shoot fags versus don’t ask don’t tell, allow a few quiet Jews versus ban them all. These are polarizing issues that won’t go away. We cannot tilt against the right, and we may be seen as doing this if we attack ‘Conservatives’. I know how phony many of the leaders of that movement are, but you have to look at how the followers in that movement feel. These followers are the ones we seek to soften up. After all, how many of the left can we convert that are buying Obama’s policies hook line and sinker? A WN converting an obamabot? How likely is that?
We're not trying to reach the masses. That is not possible without access to tv. Still, we are trying to reach whoever we can. Hence, we put our message out in multiple forms for different types of whites - different classes, occupations and IQs. But same message. Just as the jews do. Most converts will come from the right, but a fair number will come from the left. A realpolitik approach from hard-core WN will actually be more attractive to the left, who are realistic, as a rule, only about success in politics, even as they are cultic and crazy about everything else. Although the majority of newcomers will always come to us from the right, since about 90% of whites are normal, and conservatism is the default "normal" position, some of the better converts, I'd reckon, will come from the left - winners. This was what the German nationalists found - many great converts came over from the communists. Both communists and nationalists were willing to risk and spill blood, whereas the bourgeois conservatives were not. Those with something to lose tend to join causes only after they've proven themselves. Then it's a simple matter for the self-regarding, materialist bourgeois to tell himself he was a winter patriot all along, rather than a summer bandwagon-jumper.

Quote:
4. In the mainstream, there are only two political circles, right and left. If we attack conservatives (publicly identified in the right) then we will be identified by millions as leftists. It is the old ‘if you’re not one of them, then you’re one of those’ routine. The non-racialist leftists will not want anything to do with us, they will excoriate us. At least some rightists and conservatives lean our way.
No, it won't happen that way. A few cons will respond weakly with the "nazis are leftists" argument, but no one other than the dullest dupes buy that. Anyway, we are not Nazis, and we are making argument unmistakably non-leftist.

Quote:
When I talk about ‘softening up’ people, I acknowledge that we will not be able to convert everybody, or even most Whites. There will be a great sea of Sheeple that we control but will not agree with us explicitly. We ‘soften them up’ with our message, by exposing them to it, they likely will not accept it until we achieve military rule over them. Then they will gulp it down as it is mother’s milk, with barely a grumble. This phenomenon happens because they worship authority and are led along this route even to their doom, which we rescue them from by winning the battles and SHTF CIV war.
The biological fact is most humans accept authority without questioning. Only a minority thinks. But as a society falls apart, even the duller among it begin to feel unpleasantnesses deep in their psyche. The first thing is to get them aware that we are one among a number of schools that can explain the reason for those twinges and fearful uncertainties. They won't accept us immediately. But as things get worse, as ZOG disintegrates, degree by degree, degree by degree average people will open to unusual, "extreme," or non-mass media explanations for the miseries they are seeing and experiencing.

Quote:
Many of the best co-operationists will be from the conservative and so-called moderate set. We will need at least their passing good will, at least where they will not oppose us during the SHTF Rev.
Do you see a coward like Buchanan or Fleming or Paul Craig Roberts raising arms to oppose White Nationalists heading off to fight jews? Even though they've said repeatedly for decades that our cause is immoral? I don't see one of these gits raising a pinky off anything but a tea cup. These curs yield to power. The jews threaten or bribe them. They comply. The jews are winners. We should model our behavior on the winners. The jews mocked and destroyed the paleoconservatives in about a year. Now even the paleocons agree with and use my term to describe themselves - faileocons. How do we avoid being faileonationalists? We do the opposite of what the faileocons do, and we emulate the jews until we are in position to thump them. We attack the conservative pretenders simply by telling people what they are and showing them how to laugh at these clowns.

Quote:
As you can see, I see the WN coming after a catalyst such as a grinding Depression, followed by SHTF events and mass insurrections. Once a few insurrections start, it emboldens many others. There are guys falling over themselves within the Patriot movement to get a ‘change’ going of their own, but the watchword is, don’t be the first. This may sound pussy, but these guys are not suicidal. ZOG can smash little groups all day long. But the Beast cannot stop multiple insurrections, especially when it loses the Moral High Ground.
These guys are mostly blowhards and clowns. They dried right up after the fed cell set off OKC. Most of the pa'tards can be brought around with a stiff talking to from a dominant personality. They know something is wrong, but they're too dumb to grasp its sources. They see their way through some deceptions but not all. They're taken in by an obvious clown like Alex Jones or some of the tools at RBN. All most of these need is the straight truth about, for example, the Founders and race. Even if they're not brought around, I ask again, how many of them would oppose the man who stands up, in the chaos, and says, we need to protect our community from niggers? I say not even one tenth of one percent would stand up. In other words, 1000x more than conservative thought pundits.

I'm like the left: I believe almost all whites really are racists, they're just too cowardly to acknowledge it. But circumstances make the man. It's one thing to tippy-type on the twaddlenet, it's another thing to face a violent, fast-changing situation.

Quote:
What is that, the Moral High Ground? It’s the sense of purpose, agrievement and righteous indignation that all men have to have, to take on the gargantuan task of rebelling. I say to myself, if the Patriots and WNs have not rebelled yet, have not started the rev, it’s because I, and my Brother propagandists, have not given them enough reason to be indignant. It is up to the Propagandists of the movement to lead the WN cadres forward.
No. The moral high ground is place they put the tv broadcast satellites. Beyond that, it's the loudest, most determined voice in any given situation. The jews run things. Are they moral? Do they worry about morals? Do they ever admit they are wrong about anything? Do they ever exhibit troubled consciences over, say, phosphorizing Palestinian children?

Moral high ground is a concept for losers to justify inaction or losing. Defending yourself and your family requires no intellectual defense. If it's not marrow-evident to a white man, then truly he belongs underground with the rest of the 99% of species that ever existed, now extinct.

Quote:
Embedment: I cannot stress this enough, that the Patriot movement is soo much larger than our WN movement. The Patriots, to be sure, are not so racialist. An example would be that they’ll tell a racist joke, but have a neighbor they like who is a minority. They just cannot bring themselves to think the unthinkable. So what do we do in that regard. It would be so easy to write the guy off, call him a mud shark, etc.. Why? Are we crazy? We use him as a stepping stone, his forces outnumber ours, and they are CONSERVATIVE.
To the extent they push our causes we can try to use them in times of peace. But really, they matter little. Ron Paul shit himself the minute he got criticism from a 20-something faggot from Yale. He ran from his own newsletter's words. How much is a coward like that worth? Nothing, I'd say. Yet he serves us insofar as he pushes single issues like auditing the Fed. Use him. In whichever way we can. That's our peacetime policy. Join their boards. Make our case. Point out what "they," whoever they are, aren't saying. Point out why they aren't saying it. Point out those who are.

Quote:
I have advocated in the past we embed within the Patriot movement, as many WNs already are doing, to enhance our power when the ZOG beast makes a mistake and overplays his hand. This is very important, as it will give us the power we need at the proper SHTF time. We simply convert these forces from within, during SHTF/Rev. Our military leaders will have to cultivate political officers, most of whom fight as well, and they will have to be doing this morning noon and night. There is no room at the top for lazy people, whether mentally sluggish or physically. A WN military leader, during SHTF, must never give in to torpor or fear, his head will barely hit the bunk and he will be up again, training, strategizing, acting, making decisions. I know that is what I will be looking for in the man that I follow or promote. Energy, fearlessness, attention to didactics and ideology, a good head on his shoulders, and the ability to inspire.
These are separate issues, I'd just say I sure don't see much of a patriot movement, just a bunch of ignorant blowhards.

Quote:
I know it is difficult perhaps to contemplate some newly awakened guy, one who has just turned on to WN’ism, to tell him it’s okay to embed with conservative and ‘Patriot’ militia. We are afraid for him, we are worried he’ll leave us and settle down into comfortable conservatism, after all it pays more than the life of a WN any day, you know it and I know it. Solution: Training. We have to be better trainers and reach out to other, lesser skilled propagandists. Strengthen these lesser experienced ones. Form groups that teach out of the Army intelligence manuals, Propaganda Manuals, teach proper didactics, encourage people to increase their skills in didactics and speaking.
Where are these militias? I haven't heard of any doing this since the early nineties, and even then they were 90% jokes. I've been to plenty of "mixed" meetings - racialists and patriotards. I don't get wet between the legs when johnny marine starts barking. Racialism will need military people in time, and should recruit them like other groups, but the patriotard shit is just that - fantasy for fools.

Quote:
We will have to bring our appeal to these conservative people. Think about it, let’s put ourselves in the chair of a WN general, during the rev. You are a General commanding defensive forces, trying to defend the new WN. It’s only just appeared above the level of whispers, in fact, sometimes you think that’s all it really is. Your men move about in communities that are not WN, most in fact are not. You see minorities here and there in your territories, but since you have not won yet, you can do nothing. “That will have to wait until after victory”, you ruminate, “first things are first”. Yet the Masses, in their homes and shops, do not rebel against you, which allows you to concentrate on the border with ZOG. If you had the border to contend with, as well as ma restless sheeple population, you would not have the forces to handle it all, ZOG would soon overrun you.
This is fantasy, useless and unrelated to what I'm talking about which is the legal, aboveground political struggle.

Quote:
Yet you remember that you did not attack the sheeple’s values before the Rev, you left them their conservative illusions.
We share most of their domestic, daily values. What we don't share are the big-picture lies they've been taught by shills. We're for all the good things: honesty, sexual restraint, etc.

Quote:
If there is a broken sewage pipe in a community, one of these men will find a solution. Food shortage in an area, and, no the officer won’t shit cabbage, but he’ll help teach the people how to lay down gardens, and what’s involved. If a food shortage is on the horizon, we warn the sheeple about it, in fact we always tell them the truth. We become all things to all the White masses.
We should be doing this now. Hugh has talked about this. The Germans did it with their Winterhilfe (sp?). Hamas does it. I hear even the BNP does it to an extent. Helping whites in the real world. That's where to begin, not talking about military issues.

Quote:
Conservatives have a hazy image of being the Values party, despite us knowing that is not totally true. Let’s not be looked on as the anti-values people.
We can best do that by exhibiting self-control, proper spelling and grammar, and all the other indices of normality and respectability - so long as we do not unstick from the truth on the big issues, as the respectables always do.

Look at this forum. Look at how it is designed. Look at the rules. Look how we encourage posters to act. Look at the specific things we discourage. All these tend in one direction, to produce the kind of man best able to further the cause of defending Whites and defeating the jewish tyranny.
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 41,232
Blog Entries: 25
Alex Linder
Default

Some say humans are superior to animals because they can think. I say humans are worse than animals because they're neurotic.

Fucking "moral high ground." Does a rutting buck need the moral high ground to fight another buck for a doe? Do you need moral high ground to fight to prevent your wife from being raped, your neighborhood from being destroyed? Concepts like moral high ground make me ashamed to be a human.
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #9
James Brush
Independent
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Detroit / Tri cities
Posts: 17
James Brush
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Take an objective look at what helps or hinders our cause, and proceed accordingly. Now, fair point is not always clear what helps/hinders, but I rejoin with the cliche that always doing X produces the same failed results, try a different approach. Which is what I advocate: a different approach.
1. Politics / Media / Government, It's their game why fight what is.

2. WW1 / WW2 We owned the game.

3. Vietnam / Iraq They own the game.

Point being our adversaries understood, It's their game why fight what is and by doing that they hand us are ass every time, So what is a man to do Fuck what you think you know, they provided you with the options to begin with, whatever you do it benefits them in the end.

The Federal Reserve is on the nations mind right now, the fed cant account for 7 trillion in bailout money, Joe sick pack understands he has been fucked hard and long by Wall Street, not by mistake but by careful planning and manipulation, granted this simple fuck cant balance his check book let alone have an independent thought, but 7 trillion seems to stick in his mind.

Learn a lesson from history take what is and run with it, the snow ball is already rolling down the hill, don't let them false flag some bullshit to take the heat away, brand their collective ass with 7 trillion in money paid out to foreign investors, Joe sick pack will made his voice heard if you keep it in his face long enough, let em know what a lay down bitch he really is and he will do something about it.

A different approach. Billboards fucking billboards of all things, a billboard they do not own or control, anyone can own / lease / buy a billboard and they line the highways in mass, millions and millions people see them every day.

Simple get a crew in every state to commit to something bigger than their egos and acquire a billboard along a major highway, with a simple message.

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned.
7 trillion has gone to pay foreign investors.
Demand an audit of the Federal Reserve.


Some hot bitch holding a beer while pitching this would go with what is, give em a hard on and they will follow, there you go quick simple and effective.

These are my thought's on the subject nothing more, I will personally back such a project for MI through some sort of trust, as the future for my culture is more important than anything I have now.

Only 49 states left to go, what say you.
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #10
Nick Apleece
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 643
Nick Apleece
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I am going to write an essay on the mistaken concept of 'gateways' at some point. A lot of people are hung up on that point. It's a version of the cock crows before the sunrise, therefore his crowing causes the sunrise. Fallacy.
I look forward to reading that. "Gateway" is the typical justification for milquetoast organizations and philosophies, e.g. Stormfront and Amren. In the past I've rationalized so-called gateways as a step in the right direction. However, in reality these things are more often a diversion or pressure relief valve.
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #11
Nick Apleece
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 643
Nick Apleece
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Brush View Post
2. WW1 / WW2 We owned the game.
Off point, but Whites lost WW1 and 2. The jews and their lackeys were the only real winners.
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #12
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrik View Post
shoot fags versus don’t ask don’t tell
LOL. I like those options! Either one would be fine by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrik View Post
Abortion versus no abortion
How about shrinking the bounds of this debate like you did the fag one to "no abortion at all versus no abortions on demand"?
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #13
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrik View Post
A WN converting an obamabot? How likely is that?
Well, I don't know that our goal should be to try to convert anyone, whether liberal or conservative, but most WN's and most leftists can at least agree on one major issue -- that these wars for Israel (from a WN perspective) or for oil/big business/U.S. Imperialism (from the leftist perspective) need to end.

I expect that most WN's and most leftists would also agree that these big media cartels are a problem, though they wouldn't agree on the exact nature of the problem, with the WN's seeing the media as jewish-controlled and the leftists seeing it as corporate-controlled.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #14
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrik View Post
I have advocated in the past we embed within the Patriot movement, as many WNs already are doing, to enhance our power when the ZOG beast makes a mistake and overplays his hand. This is very important, as it will give us the power we need at the proper SHTF time. We simply convert these forces from within, during SHTF/Rev.
I've been attacking the patriot movement. If you think you can "convert these forces from within," you haven't been talking to the average Alex Jones fan, who obviously believes Jones's BS.

There's probably a number of people involved in the patriot movement that already see things our way (even if they're not fully conscious of it) but don't know we exist. Those people don't need to be converted; they need to be informed that there's an alternative (us).
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #15
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Brush View Post
A different approach. Billboards fucking billboards of all things, a billboard they do not own or control, anyone can own / lease / buy a billboard and they line the highways in mass, millions and millions people see them every day.
In my neck of the woods, most of the billboards are owned by Viacom (Sumner Murray Rothstein's company).
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #16
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Brush View Post
The Federal Reserve is a privately owned.
7 trillion has gone to pay foreign investors.
Demand an audit of the Federal Reserve.


Some hot bitch holding a beer while pitching this would go with what is, give em a hard on and they will follow, there you go quick simple and effective.
Not a bad idea, though I don't think we're so far down the path to Idiocracy that you need tits to sell the message (at least I hope not).
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #17
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Buchanan is one of our deadliest enemies. It is precisely his mass appeal as a regular jovial working class guy that makes him dangerous. His politically incorrect candor is a big part of the act. People who know Bill Moyers is full of shit, and even suspect Rush Limbaugh is pulling some punches, will uncritically believe Pat Buchanan is telling the whole truth. What he does is to offer such people, who should be WN, a safe holding pattern where they can feel good about themselves by sticking out their tongues at the neocons without challenging the actual Jewish power structure.

On Buchanan’s motives, I’ll just add that you don’t lose as badly and as consistently as faileoconservatism has lost without wanting to lose on some level. Buchanan has this quip about why the Irish never went into business. They were making too much money in politics, is his punchline. I think that’s his witty way of conceding that the Jewish strategy (finance, media, Ivy League) has defeated the Catholic strategy (big city machine politics, clergy, Jesuit colleges). If the Jews won the game fair and square, it’s one more rationalization for leaving them in power and meekly petitioning some of them to lighten our burden a bit. The real way the Jews won was to convince people like Buchanan that they deserved to win. The defeatism inherent in Buchananism wouldn’t be tolerated on a weekend softball team. WN is playing for far higher stakes.
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #18
Kyrik
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Aryania
Posts: 99
Kyrik
Default

Some really good answers on this thread. I feel really flattered that Alex answered my post, he posted up some really good replies and redirection, his wisdom really shows. Some of us are going through the "Gateway" phase in their didactics, I know I'll be looking forward to reading Alex's Gateway essay. Alex has a way of nudging your didactics along, in a necessary direction. I imagine it will be a milestone, a milemarker in our movement. That's why I like VNN so much, you can get stuff said without battling off the trolls.

What I'd really like to see is a how-to section or essays, instruction, real life stories on how WNs help the sheeple. More of us doing it and reporting about it. Some orgs take donations to spread around supplies during the aftermath of weather disasters, we perhaps could do it in White areas, I know it might be tricky, maybe a few rebuffs, just a thought:

Alex said: "We should be doing this now. Hugh has talked about this. The Germans did it with their Winterhilfe (sp?). Hamas does it. I hear even the BNP does it to an extent. Helping whites in the real world. That's where to begin, not talking about military issues."

I know when I talked about the 'Moral High Ground" I talk about it as it is perceived by newly awakened ones, sheeple, those we try and reach. It's a mental barrier in others we try and hurdle over or knock down. I know what you're saying, that 'high ground' was breached and flattened a long time ago, you're preaching to the choir here, I am putting myself in the mind-think of those I try and reach. That's why I want a job, in the WN, in the Propaganda Ministry, it's where I belong. If anyone here get's into power in the WN, remember to hire Kyrik, note to self please (plug).

I really like James Brush's Billboard Idea, great point!
 
Old August 11th, 2009 #19
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

". . .It's a version of the cock crows before the sunrise, therefore his crowing causes the sunrise. Fallacy. . ."

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

Definition:
The name in Latin means "after this therefore because of this". This describes the fallacy. An author commits the fallacy when it is assumed that because one thing follows another that the one thing was caused by the other.
 
Old August 12th, 2009 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 41,232
Blog Entries: 25
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Buchanan is one of our deadliest enemies. It is precisely his mass appeal as a regular jovial working class guy that makes him dangerous. His politically incorrect candor is a big part of the act. People who know Bill Moyers is full of shit, and even suspect Rush Limbaugh is pulling some punches, will uncritically believe Pat Buchanan is telling the whole truth. What he does is to offer such people, who should be WN, a safe holding pattern where they can feel good about themselves by sticking out their tongues at the neocons without challenging the actual Jewish power structure.

On Buchanan’s motives, I’ll just add that you don’t lose as badly and as consistently as faileoconservatism has lost without wanting to lose on some level. Buchanan has this quip about why the Irish never went into business. They were making too much money in politics, is his punchline. I think that’s his witty way of conceding that the Jewish strategy (finance, media, Ivy League) has defeated the Catholic strategy (big city machine politics, clergy, Jesuit colleges). If the Jews won the game fair and square, it’s one more rationalization for leaving them in power and meekly petitioning some of them to lighten our burden a bit. The real way the Jews won was to convince people like Buchanan that they deserved to win. The defeatism inherent in Buchananism wouldn’t be tolerated on a weekend softball team. WN is playing for far higher stakes.
Good post. The irony of Buchanan being seen as a tough guy is funny.
 
Reply

Tags
conservatism, faileoconservative, false opposition, patriotards, strategy

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.
Page generated in 0.24496 seconds.